Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 3 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 13:24

Sparkpaw lie on the ground her flanks heaving inward then out. The dog had deeply wounded her neck, but he hadn't got near her throat but it was close. Blood was pouring from the wound and Sparkpaw managed to get on her feet she stood next to Windypaw, then collapsed on top of him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 1st 2012, 19:04

Windypaw's eyes widened as he ran, as if automatically. He wasn't thinking at all. It was like his thoughts were drowned out by the sound of the dog's bloodthirsty snarls. He glanced over at Sparkpaw, surprised, and quickly picked up the smaller apprentice by the scruff. Quickly, Windypaw's ears swiveled around to where his mentor and Rockpaw were riding the dog towards the patrol. His eyes widened and he jumped high, just in time to dodge the 'leader' dog as it ran wildly towards his clan. "Rockpaw, no!" He cried, his voice muffled by Sparkpaw's fur. Windypaw landed safely on his paws, making sure that Sparkpaw didn't drag on the ground, and quickly set the apprentice behind a bush that was growing near the streets. It pained him to leave her there in such a state, but if he went with her she would slow him down and the blood sent coming from the wound in her neck would further enrage the dogs. He stood as tall as he could, back arched, his short fur bristling to appear even larger and his ears flattened against his skull in an aggressive stance. Windypaw crouched slightly now, a plan forming in his head. He would have to lead the dog away from Sparkpaw. The blood scent was strong and it would take a lot to distract them, but if he didn't Sparkpaw would be mauled and torn apart. There was also Rockpaw, who was leading the leader right towards Windclan. In the chaos, someone was bound to be hurt. There would be no time to think or act if something else happened. What if there was a monster charging on the streets? Windypaw shook the thought aside and focused on the task at hand; protecting Sparkpaw. "Hey! Come and get me, Fox-hearts!" He snarled, jumping from side to side on his paws. He knew, especially with his time with a pet dog in his twoleg household, that dogs loved moving prey. If a toy was just lying on the ground, the dog would assume it was dead and it wouldn't be fun. However, if the 'prey' was moving... Windypaw hid a smirk as the younger-looking dog eyed him with blood-thirsty, angry eyes. Even if he hadn't understood completely, the stupid creature could still tell if Windypaw was cursing him, taunting him. Relieved that his plan had worked, but still scared to death, Windypaw stayed moving from paw to paw until it was almost too late. He gave the dog's nose a swipe with his short, but sharp, claws and quickly sprang away, a bit of fur from his hindquarters missing from the frustrated dog's bite. The other dogs followed the more dominant dog chasing Windypaw; almost all dogs went in packs. Windypaw cursed under his breath as he realized that the dog was faster than he'd thought. It was unpleasant having a slobbering, baying beast running with you on the busy streets, and the dog was more skilled than he looked. The bite earlier had been too close for comfort. "Rockpaw, get that dog away from the clan!" He called, catching up enough that he could see the cats riding on top of the big dog. "Your plan was a good one, but it won't work now!" Windypaw's eyes flashed back towards the dog slobbering behind him. His plan wouldn't work if he was killed. "If you make the dog run with the clan the others, who you aren't controlling, will catch up eventually and snap up everyone, even if the leader can't!" Windypaw tried to explain, letting out a surprised yowl as the dog's teeth met his tail tip. Windypaw put on an extra burst of speed, his injured paw sending sharp bursts up pain up his leg. Not now! Windypaw thought, teeth clenched. The dog seemed to notice his injury and shot him a victorious grin. "You haven't won yet, you stupid mutt..." Windypaw muttered. By now, the clan had already passed the thunderpath ahead. That was good. No monsters to run them over. Windypaw whirled around now to face his chaser, but found himself muzzle-to-muzzle with three dogs, each one bigger than the other. He swallowed, scanning each dog's eyes wildly. From the look of it, they all intended to kill. How did I forget about the others? He cursed himself in his head, the whole scene passing by painfully slowly. Why did I ever think i could take on a dog, let alone three! I left Sparkpaw behind... Once they kill me, she'll be left there to die. Then they'll get the clan... What would be left of me wouldn't even be enough to bury if they survived. Starclan, maybe not enough to even recognize! He thought, I'll never be a warrior, never choose a mate, never see any of my friends, even Spicepaw, again... I'll never fight a Riverclan warrior in battle and win. Now the dogs were just playing with him. They were standing still, snarling, as if mocking him. Windypaw scowled. It was painful for all of them; for him because of the thing's he'd never do, and for them because of their impatience. The only thing holding them back was the more dominant dog. It was going out of it's way to make sure Windypaw would feel helpless. "You're smarter than you look, fox-heart... Or are you?" Windypaw spat, and quickly jumped to try and escape the dogs. He couldn't fight, and his plan had failed. His only choice was to try and escape.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 22:03

Viper gasped as Windypaw vanished over the hill towards the thunderpath, she then looked at Rockpaw, and she hissed "Go find Sparkpaw, I'll go after Windypaw." she said, leaping off the dog. Gasping in pain, she tumbled to the ground and ended up rolling across the ground. Viper winced in pain, and forced herself to go after the young tom. Running down to the Thunderpath, she stopped when she saw Windypaw and the dogs. Crouching down, Viper took a deep breath, before she leaped, wrapping her forepaws around the nearest dog, and biting down on it's scruff, she kicked and scrambled at it's back. The dog yelped, and spun around trying to rip her off.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 1st 2012, 23:37

Windypaw stumbled when he landed, his fur bristling. "Viper!" He cried, surprised by the speed of his mentor. If she hadn't distracted the dog, it would've turned it's head and grabbed him by the stomach. He would've died. Now that there were two of them, the other dogs looked less confident. One was backing away and whining, the smaller one, and Windypaw smirked. He lunged at the dog, but was caught quickly by the jaws of the second dog. He let out a yowl or surprise, wincing as the dog's long teeth sank into his leg, just inches above bone. "Agh! Let go!" He snarled, twisting his body to claw at the dog's eyes. It was a painful position to be in, especially with his injured leg, but his short claws sank into the eyes of the dog. Windypaw quickly raked down and the dog released him, letting out a howl of pain. Windypaw fell onto one side and got up on three legs. The smallest dog had ran away and he had blinded the other one, but Viper was fighting the biggest dog alone. Windypaw lifted his injured back leg and growled, swiping at the back legs of the other dog to try and help.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 06:23

Sparkpaw got up and seemed to be hidden by someone behind a bush she got up and realized Windypaw had probably put her there when she fell on him. The small brown she-cat scrambled to her feet. Her neck had stopped bleeding and her strength was returning to her body. She saw Viper fighting a dog and Windypaw helping. Sparkpaw slammed into the side of the huge dog, looking like a blur. She bit the dog hard, then spitting with fury she stuck her long claws into the dogs side and raked them down as hard as her small, weak body would let her. She hopped onto it's back, and stuck her claws into his neck and raked them again, this time as deep as she could. Her claws were covered in blood and she felll back off the dog.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 2nd 2012, 12:05

Windypaw glanced over at Sparkpaw, his eyes wide. How had she ran all the way with an injury? She was a better warrior than he'd thought. Windypaw leaned forward to grab her scruff and put her down more carefully. The pain in his leg was great, but Sparkpaw was smaller and was an easier target for the dog if she couldn't get up. Windypaw crouched and jumped, damaging his leg even more, and landed squarely, but clumsily, on the dog's back. He clawed his way to its head and sank his teeth into its ears, his claws raking it's eyes. He ignored the pain for now.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 12:22

Spaprkpaw growled "I'm not a kit, you don't have to stand me up, I'm a warrior apprentice." she growled at the tom who had carefully placed her on the ground she slammed into the dogs side and sent the dog bowling over. She left out a yelp to warn the others that the dog was falling over "TIMBER!" she yelled.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 2nd 2012, 12:34

Rockpaw turned the dog around and launched off of it, scraping its eyes with her hind claws. She turned around and slid under its belly. It was a good thing that she was small. She scratched at its belly, but it collapsed on her. "Stupid mutt!" she hissed. It got up and she tried to run, but its teeth sank into her scruff. It shook her around, clumsily, then threw her on the ground. She slowly got up and tried to run again, but it fastened its teeth in her right hind foot. It threw her in the air and caught her again, sinking its teeth in her front left foot. "Let go of me you piece of fox dung! I may be small, but I am not your prey! Let go of me! Let go!" she hissed. She pulled her foot out of the dogs mouth and limped as fast as she could to the others, barely fast enough to keep the dog from snapping her in half. She turned back to face the dog. She scratched its muzzle again and let out a hiss of annoyance. She forced herself to stand on all four feet and she leaped onto the back of the dog. She sank her teeth into its neck and held on as the dog tried to throw her off. She scraped its back, causing it to bleed more than her. She scraped at the same spot over and over again, causing the wound to get deeper and deeper. She figured that she was almost at bone, but kept making it deeper. She hit bone and stopped. She bit harder, then released the dog. She hopped off of it and turned to face it. It scraped her back, but she slashed at it once more. "Get lost mutt!" she hissed and it dashed away. It was probably never more scared of a tiny cat ever in its life. She slowly ran to where the others were battling the other dogs. "I... I'm okay..." she tiredly mewed. She knew that her fur was probably thick with blood, but she felt the blood gushing out still. Her flank heaved as it was hard to breathe, then she collapsed, unconscious from blood loss.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 12:41

Sparkpaw yowled when the dog smacked her and sent her flying at his powerful blow, all of a sudden everything was a blur she thought she saw a light, but it only lasted a heartbeat, Are StarClan claiming me? she wondered silently she had lost so much blood that the first time she fell over she thought Windypaw had brought her behind the bush to bury her not protect her from the dogs. She finally hit the ground and landed on her feet, her legs shook and gave in she fell on the ground in a tangle of legs.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 2nd 2012, 12:53

Windypaw took one look at Rockpaw and snarled, sinking his teeth into the dog's neck now. Seeing that its leader had been defeated, the dog, nearly blind, shook furiously and started to run with its tail in between its legs. Windypaw fell to the floor, hissing. He was clumsy with four legs, but now that he had three he could barely run. "Rockpaw!" He meowed, limping over to the she-cat. He didn't have much strength left anymore, but the other apprentices were all light enough to carry. In the distance, he could see the clan's injured cats and the others waiting for them. Windypaw puffed out a sigh and limped over to Viper and Sparkpaw. He put down Rockpaw and took a close look at all fo their wounds. "Rockpaw and I have bad bites on our legs and some other wounds, Sparkpaw has a deep wound in her neck that's dried a bit, and Viper, I'm not sure if you're injured." He panted, the short fur around his bite soaked with blood. Blood loss would weaken him, and with two legs injured, his paw and his back leg, it would be hard to walk. Windypaw stood up with a bit of difficulty and stuck up his tail in a signal that meant that it was safe for the others to come back. He waited until the clan returned for them, trying to catch his breath. Windypaw didn't object when two cats picked up Sparkpaw and Rockpaw. He knew that he wouldn't be able to carry them home in his condition without falling and injuring them even more. "Alright... It looks like Honeystar's still going for it." He meowed, sighing. "Let's go. The faster we get there the faster everyone is treated. Rockpaw, Sparkpaw, and I won't last long if we keep losing blood..."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 13:00

~Sparkpaw is like unconscious because she lost a lot of blood, she would've been knocked out anyway with how hard the dog hit her, so Viper could carry her or something, unless she should wake up and fall over a lot.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 19:01

Viper instantly pressed her paws against Sparkpaw's wound, scanning the area. "Foxdung! There are no cobwebs! Just dirt and grass..Maybe I could use Grass.." she thought, then looking down at Sparkpaw. Thankfully, the wound wasn't all that deep, but it was bleeding alot and it could get infected with no Medicine cat. "I knew it was risky to take this path! I shouldn't have suggested traveling through here during the day! I should of known the farm dogs would be out during the day! Foxdung!" she cursed, and then she ripped out grass, and gently but firmly wrapped the grass around her neck. After waiting to see if it would bleed through, she then moved onto Rockpaw. Grabbing some more grass, she tenderly wrapped it around the young calico's injuries. After treating the two young she-cats, she turned to Windypaw, and mewed "Are you hurt anywhere?" she asked, looking around wearily. " There is an old un-used barn close by, but Rockpaw and Sparkpaw would have to wake up to get there..." Viper sighed, her shoulder was ripped, revealing the tender skin under it, and blood had stiffend and spiked her fur around that was left. It was extremely painful to move now.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 3rd 2012, 19:27

Windypaw winced at the sight of his mentor's wound, but quickly shook it off. He needed to be alert if the scent of blood attracted even more strays. "I have this deep bite in my leg, Viper." He meowed, turning around slowly to show her. "Now we'll just get there by sunrise..." Windypaw sighed, glancing over at the trees of the forest. The moors were no longer visible now that they weren't so high up.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2012, 20:38

~Since my sister Aere left WindClan, maybe I could become medicine cat in her stead. Maybe just temporarily? ^^ Since the patrol is so close to the moors, Sagedapple and Flamesoul (my kit) could go searching for you guys since it had been moons since the patrol has left, which would make everyone worried. How does it sound? Very Happy

It took soo long to read Meteora and understand it all! Razz~

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 3rd 2012, 20:40

Sure!! ^^ it would be hard taking care of tree injuries apprentices with no medicine cats!

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2012, 22:30

~Great! Razz~

Sagedapple paced in front of the medicine cat den anxiously. Ever since her sister Fernleaf, now Aere, had vanished into the horizon, she had been restless and uneasy. Not even her son, Flamesoul, could calm her rattling nerves. Sagedapple had become the WindClan medicine cat since as her sister had taught her almost all she knew, and now she was glad that she hadn't turned down the offer to take Aere's place, even though she had been reluctant before.

The lithe brown she-cat glanced at the sky anxiously. "It's been a least five moons or so since the patrol left to get the Graekida," she mused to herself. "So long." With the assent from her leader, Sagedapple had been scouring the moors every second day or so in case she saw the returning patrol. The whole Clan was worrying about what had happened to their Clanmates. Sagedapple frowned, her paws kneading the earth in front of her. I have this weird feeling. I need to check for them again. She was worried about the three apprentices. Making up her mind, Sagedapple leaped nimbly to her paws and went in search of Flamesoul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2012, 22:46

~This is Aere as Flamesoul by the way. Razz Sagedapple didn't like playing two characters in an RP who are talking to each other.~

Flamesoul tilted his head, yawning wide. He had been hunting all morning, and had only come up with a small rabbit. Prey had been scarce since the meteor had struck. He now stared at his mother intently, noting her uneasiness and agitated manner. She really does feel something, hm? Resisting the urge to point out that they had searched the moors and beyond yesterday, Flamesoul patiently listened to Sagedapple's words. "All right," he finally meowed, his tail curling in amusement. "I'll go." Flamesoul jumped to his paws and confidently led the way out of camp.

There was no point In searching the part of the moor WindClan occupied, Flamesoul had reasoned. So they started at the rim of the boundary and worked their way outwards into the space where the Twolegs stayed. The ginger tom sniffed the air as they neared a Twoleg nest. "Dogs," he growled, the stench overwhelming his senses. "And..." Flamesoul couldn't quite place it. An almost sickly sweet scent, smelling of moisture, so unlike the scent of the earthy, dry moor he was used to. Flamesoul easily tracked the scent to a rock, where he discovered a bundle of half-trampled green stems and white flowers. He leaned closer, tasting the air. "Sagedapple! I smell WindClan!" he burst out, sniffing the stems. It was faded, but it definitely smelled familiar. But it was mixed with dog odor. And blood. Flamesoul reeled back, huffing. "And they got hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 3rd 2012, 23:09

Viper sighed, and leaned down looking defeated. She hunched her shoulders suddenly looking defeated and very frail. "Windypaw, I don't even know where the grakia plant went. Now the whole patrol is injured and without a medicine cat here, we won't make it. Leaf bares almost here! We haven't even arrived home! Great star clan, i wont be able to live with myself if you or anyone else dies!" she said, unleashing her broken and bloody claws. "I...don't know what to do.....I'm terrified and helpless with our current situation! I can't do this! I can't lead everyone to their deaths! This is all my fault!" she wailed, squeezing her eyes shut trying to calm down before she had a panic attack. All the stress, all the blood, and the shock was starting to affect her, and she was already beside herself with worry.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2012, 23:34

Without waiting to see if Sagedapple was behind him, Flamesoul was tracking the scents. The stench if dog covered most of it, but a thin trail of blood led him when his nose failed to find his Clanmates' scents. He paused, tail lashing back and forth in excitement and worry, at the top of a slope. His ginger fur stuck out among the dark leaves of the brush, even though he was still small enough in stature to be mostly covered by the plant. Flamesoul heard the panting breaths of Sagedapple as she caught up to him, but he hardly noted her as she began to speak, "I found some marigold and--" "Shh!" Flamesoul cut his mother off as he leaned over the crest of the hill, ears pricked and swiveling. Was it just him? Or did he hear that cry for real? "There!" Flamesoul let out a triumphant yowl when he saw the four figures some distance away. One large, but slender. It was either Viper or Applefur. And then there were the three smaller shapes: the apprentices. Oddly enough, two lay on their side in the earth. Or it looked like it. "Come on!" Flamesoul took off down the grassy plain, once again without waiting for Sagedapple to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 4th 2012, 17:06

Windypaw froze, thinking franticly back to when he had the Graekida. He relaxed when he remembered that he had set his leaves down along with Sparkpaw at the bushes near the thunderpath. "I'll be back, there are others carrying the rest!" He called as he limped quickly towards the scent of blood and Graekida. He pricked his ears and paused, looking back to see the distant shapes of cats. Windypaw panicked suddenly. What if they were attacked? He grabbed the plants and ran back, wincing each time his injured legs were placed on the ground.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 5th 2012, 16:01

Viper stood up, and inhaled a large amount of air, testing it. The smell was sweet, and filled with a earthy tinge to it and hints of heather. "Windclan!" Viper let out a cry of joy, and strained to see the patrol. Inhaling another large amount of air, she reconized the cats. "Sagedapple! Flamesoul!" she cried, wanting to scream in relief. "Over here!" she yowled, staggering up the slope. "Windypaw! It's Windclan! It's Sagedapple and Flamesoul!" she exclaimed happily, feeling her hope return like rain pouring into a dry pond. Feeling relief for the first time since the journey started, she collasped, and managed to scramble into a sitting postion. " Our Journey is over....Finally over. They could return home! And Windypaw can finally become a warrior. He deserves it, he earned it by finding the Graekida, risking his life on the journey, and fighting the dogs." She looked at Windypaw, and sighed faintly. "Our mission is done." she sighed, closing her eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 5th 2012, 16:07

Sparkpaw blinked her eyes open and limped over to Viper "That fall must have damaged my leg, actually, I think I just twisted my paw." She said the last bit with relif in her tone. Then she sniffed the air and bounded forward then winced in pain, but the smiled "WindClan!" she yowled happily. "I missed you."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2012, 16:42

Sagedapple hurried after Flamesoul as fast as she could with a messily wrapped leaf bundle bouncing against her legs. She'd stopped by the stream when she'd realized that she hadn't thought about bringing any herbs of any kind. The medicine cat had snatched several stocks of marigold and whatever healing plant she happened to see or pass by. "Viper!" Sagedapple puffed in relief, sliding to a halt. She was alarmed to see the wounds that marred her Clanmate's body, and even felt a little panicky when she saw the injuries that the three apprentices had managed to receive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 5th 2012, 16:47

"Thank starclan!" Viper gasped, and then when she ssaw the look of panic on her clanmates face about the wounds, she quickly explained "I suggested taking the farm route home, and we encountered a pack of dogs. There was a fight." she mewed, and then she led her to Rockpaw and Windypaw. "The apprentices need to be treated first. They need to rest." she said firmly. Then she noticed Fernleaf wasn't here..."Sagedapple...Where's Fernleaf?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2012, 16:59

Sagedapple flinched at Viper's question. Her stomach clenched, and a shutter fell over her strange gray eyes. "Fernleaf... left. A few moons ago. She changed her name to Aere." She spoke carefully, as if talking to fast would cause a breakdown. Averting her Clanmate's gaze, Sagedapple set down the leaf bundle and arrange the herbs inside. Marigold, rush, comfrey, goldenrod, and juniper were on top, the most critical herbs that were needed right now. "All right. So who's first?"

(This is Aere writing over my sister's shoulder)
Flamesoul glanced at his mother, a grim look in his eyes. She would probably never recover from Fernleaf's betrayal. For some reason, he just couldn't get used to calling the former medicine cat by her loner name. "Maybe she'll drop by some time," he suggested, but it came out so quiet that it was barely audible. Embarrassed by his timidness, Flamesoul quickly turned away and approached the three apprentices. "Are you guys hungry or anything?" he asked, trying to regain his composure. "Maybe thirsty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next