Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 5 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Shimmerpaw September 9th 2012, 18:27

Sparkpaw nosed her friend and tried to stand her up she got her up and put her on her back. She instantly fell on her stomach and puffed. "Bad desicion." She puffed "Help!" She yelped. The older apprentice was heavy! How had Windystorm carried her?!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 9th 2012, 18:43

Windystorm's whiskers twitched. He stood, legs wobbling slightly, but quickly forced them still and helped Sparkpaw. He picked Rockpaw up by the scruff and set her down gently onto her paws, fighting the urge to drop her. He really did need rest. "Not exactly," He chuckled, "but maybe a few dogs. Let's say, four." Windystorm winked playfully and padded over to the fresh kill pile, almost drooling. He picked out a plump, furry rabbit and settled down, pausing before diving into his meal
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 15:28

Sparkpaw looked up at Windystorm "Hey! Thanks." she puffed and said "Rockpaw is heavy." she mewed. She limped over to the apprentices den and sniffed out her stale scent also Windystorm's and Rockpaw's she lied down in her comfortable nest and she felt like she was sleeping on the AwesomeClan clouds, though she didn't know what the felt like. She gopt up and stretched, she had too many things to do, also she was hungry. She walked toward the mouth-watering scent of rabbit and chose a small rabbit to eat she chewed it and it felt like a million StarClan cats dancing in her mouth (A million angels.) She swollowed and dove in she was eating on a mossy rock right outside the den where she Rockpaw and Windystorm shared prey on the nights before gatherings.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 15:46

Windystorm flicked his tail in response, licking the Rabbit from his lips. He buried the bones and stood up, stretching. He already felt better as he made his way to his new nest in the medicine cat's den.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 15:53

Sparkpaw followed Windystorm "hey, do I have to stay too? If I do, I blame it on the mouse-brained dog, and my dumb paw." she mewed and sat down to keep the cat company, she liked being around him, even though they could never, ever be together.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 16:03

Windystorm smiled. "Feel free." He meowed, glancing at Sagedapple. "You have similar wounds, so I guess so."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 18:12

Sparkpaw flopped down and sat on her injured paw "OW!" She yowled. She took her paw out from under her and frantically began to lick it "Is it broken? Did I break it?" the words started rambling out of her mouth and she shook her paw, making it hurt worse. She screamed again and kept licking her now VERY hurt paw.

(As you can see she is VERY dramatic.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 18:15

Windystorm rolled his eyes playfully. "No, stop moving it and using it. Just curl it against your body like this, or hold it up." He meowed, demonstrating by lying down with his leg close to his chest.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 10th 2012, 19:25

"Oh." she mewed very embarrassed and tucked her paw like he showed her she then fell asleep on the bare ground and shivered.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 10th 2012, 19:50

Windystorm frowned. It was getting cold. Riverclan got the Star Rock just in time. In a moon, it would probably be Leaf Bare. Just another reason to be ready for it... He thought, flicking his ears. Windystorm curled his tail around his paws, sighing. It was calm in camp now, and the sun was setting slowly. He closed his eyes, trying to soak in what was left of the sun's warmth. One eye opened slightly and glanced at Sparkpaw warmly. He was a warrior now. That meant he had to protect his clan. Try and do the best. Slowly, he opened both eyes and looked up at the leader's announcing place. Someday i'll be there... Windystorm purred softly at the thought, resting his head on his paws. "I'm going to take a nap... Only wake me up if something explodes." He meowed, winking before closing his eyes. Windystar... I could work with that.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 10th 2012, 20:41

Birdflight smiled at Sagedapple. "I've already talked to Windystorm about it. I completely agree that he should rest rather then be outside in the cold. Although I don't want to cancel his vigil. I remember when I was a warrior how important that was to me so I don't want to take that away from him." Birdflight smiled shyly for a moment. "I...I know its hard being a medicine cat so suddenly." She mewed slowly. "But, I just want you to know that the clan is forever grateful for everything you've done for us." Birdflight finished placing her tail gently on the medicine cat's shoulder. She didn't want to bring up Fernleaf or Aere or whoever she had become but she really wanted Sagedapple to know that the clan was so grateful for everything that she's done. Birdflight lifted her head opening her mouth to respond to her apprentice when Rockpaw fell. She started taking a step toward Rockpaw when Sparkpaw and Windystorm beat her to it. They carried her into the apprentice's den and she sighed in relief seeing that all the apprentices as well as the young warrior were going to be safe. Birdflight turned back to Sagedapple and gave her a shy smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 11th 2012, 17:27

Windystorm stretched, yawning. The moon was just coming up and stars were starting to appear. He searched the sky for Silverpelt, but flicked his tail when he didn't spot it. He hadn't seen the stars for some time... They were never near twolegplace. Maybe because they only watched over the clans? Windystorm shrugged away the thought and stood, feeling healthier. He padded out of the den and sat, starting his vigil. His ears were pricked and alert to watch for danger.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 11th 2012, 18:39

Sparkpaw awoke to the rustling next to her. She saw Windystorm sitting and looking at the entrance. She limped over to him and dipped her head knowing he could not speak and hoped someday she would be there, sitting vigil keeping watch for the camp. She headed for the apprentices den and slept there in her nest next to Rockpaw's.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 12th 2012, 06:48

Birdflight watched Windystorm begin his vigil. She padded over to the tom and smiled blinking her golden eyes at him. "You sure your feeling up for this vigil? I dont want you getting sick now." She didn't wait for him to reply knowing that in a vigil he couldn't reply. "Good luck Windystorm, and congragulations on your warrior name. Be careful." Birdflight looked over Windystorm's wounds. Its just one night. He'll be fine She padded away into the warrior den. Carefully she stepped over the other warriors and curled up in her nest.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 16:36

Windystorm nodded, a gleam of determination in his bright, amber-green eyes. He smiled to reassure her, and assumed his position. Birdflight cares so much about her clanmates... He thought, curling his tail around his paws. It will be hard to fit in her pawprints when I'm deputy. Windystorm smirked at the thought, his ambition now showing through. He would work hard for his clan to make his dreams a reality. For now, he just had to keep watch until sun high. Easier said than done, of course, but he was still the energetic apprentice he was before. He had more than enough energy if he just tried. Windystorm waited until he was sure that Birdflight had gone inside the den and grinned, silently padding over to where Honeystar gave his announcements. He jumped on and stood tall, purring softly to himself. Windystorm pretended he was leading the clan, keeping watch over his clanmates as he stood vigil.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 12th 2012, 18:55

Viper sighed, and looked out at the moon, it's white rays turning everything into a beautiful silvery color. " I can't bear to keep this a secert any longer...I must tell Sparkpaw the truth. I can't allow her to be raised up in a web of lies. Lies only lead to more lies, and I will not allow it to happen....I promised I would protect Sparkpaw, and this is my way of keeping that promise!" Viper sighed, and got to her paws, and picked her way out of the den. She padded across the clearing into the Apprentice's den, and searched for Sparkpaw's slumbering fourm. She stepped delicately over Rockpaw, and gently proded Sparkpaw awake. "Come with me." she hissed softly, and then turned, and leaped over Rockpaw and padded out of the den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 12th 2012, 19:07

Sparkpaw rose and looked at the black blur leave the den. She followed her mother into the fearing her browntail streaming out behind her as she limped out. "What is it? Jihad almost caught the biggest rabbit ever in my Fremont." She hissed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 19:10

Windypaw's ears flicked towards the dens, curious. Huh...? He quickly jumped off of the Highrock and hid behind it, ears pricked. What's going on?
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 12th 2012, 19:20

" I can't be gentle. I have to be blunt. No wrapping her up in rabbit tail fluff."

Viper repeated inside her head, before looking at Sparkpaw.
"Sparkpaw..Have you ever noticed you don't even look remotely like me? Well it's because....Because.." Viper hesitated.
"We are not kin. Your parents died when you were very little, and I saw it go down..At the time, I had just joined the clan. So, your mother, asked me to take care of you, Moonpaw and Spottedpaw. I couldn't refuse...So I took you in. I swore to protect you, at the cost of my life. Everyday, I would always hope I was giving you and your sisters the proper life. And I was told by your parents that I was raising you with excelling talents. But...since the journey...I realized I can't keep lying to you. The truth is....I am not your mother, and you are not my true daughter. But I will always keep you by my heart like that. If you chose to hate me, I understand. I will understand your choice." Viper mewed, her grey eyes reflecting the moon, hiding her misery.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 12th 2012, 19:26

Sparkpaw shoved her nose in Viper's fur and backed away tears filling her eyes "I will never hate you, but will you please still be my mother?" She mewed "I'm glad you didn't make me die not knowing now I can meet her in dreams maybe. But you can still be my mother, please?" She mewed and looked at Viper with teary eyes and ruffled fur. "Well she didn't groom to chat.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 19:42

Windystorm leaned on the Highrock, eyes wide as he fell over. He almost exploded in shock.What?! He thought, scrambling back onto his paws. Windystorm shook his head, relieved that Sparkpaw forgave his former mentor.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 12th 2012, 20:06

"Of course, now get to bed." She mewed gently, and nosed her daughter into the den. "I'm going to get a drink." she lied, before she slipped out of the camp, and trotted along the silvery moorland. With a sigh, she headed toward a small ridge.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 12th 2012, 20:08

Windystorm crouched, his tail sticking out from the side of the highrock. He had pricked ears and a rather shocked expression on his face. Don't look behind the big shiny rock...
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 12th 2012, 20:10

Sparkpaw popped out of the den when she knew her mother was gone and looked Behring the HighRock "Windysyirm I know you're there." She mewed "plus its dawn but I guess a seinor warrior has to relive you from vigil." She then looked at him "Why WERE you spying on us?" She asked him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 12th 2012, 20:15

Viper wandered around aimlessly, slightly confused. " Birdflight told me not to go running around at night. Again I'm going it. OH WELL!" Viper thought, before running down a hill, and tripping down the rest of the way with a squeal. Giggling, she rolled into a empy rabbit warren, before clambering out, and seeing a small road runner, she instantly began to chase it with a amused squeal.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content