Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

+8
Nyx
Whiteout
Icestar
FabFur
Lilacstar
Frost
Rainfeather
Honeystar
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 Empty Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Honeystar March 31st 2012, 14:47

First topic message reminder :

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 2ym91zo
This fan-fic is about what would happen if the world of Warriors and Wolves of the Beyond [and to a lesser extent, Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole, and possibly Seekers] were connected by a prophecy and an invisible growing threat. Can a wolf and three cats have the power of the stars to fulfill their destinies? Or will their worlds be destroyed in darkness? [For those who don't know about the Wolves of the Beyond series, look it up.]
Warning!!: This story takes place between 'The Forgotten Warrior' and 'The Last Hope' of Warriors: Omen of the Stars series, and 'Frost Wolf' and 'Spirit Wolf' of the Wolves of the Beyond series [hence the title Spirit of Hope in reference for the upcoming books]. Many spoilers from both series on here!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 14kweh

Part 1: Powers and Prophecies
Spoiler:

Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: Ring on Fire
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: Walls of Light
Spoiler:

Chapter 3: Watch Wolf and Medicine Cat
Spoiler:

Chapter 4: The Fourth is Found
Spoiler:

Chapter 5: Many Meetings and Memories
Spoiler:

Chapter 6: Faolan or Ujurak?

Chapter 7: Spirits Dance

Part 2: Among Us
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on May 10th 2012, 20:40; edited 37 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 Empty Re: Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Auburnflare April 17th 2012, 18:32

I thought Jayfeather couldn't see...? Or was it Lionblaze?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14219
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 4 Empty Re: Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 20:17

I read every chapter except 4! It's awesome! :DDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:44

Lol! Why didn't you read chapter 4? Razz I've been reading it... But I haven't finished it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:48

Because it hurts my eyes to read that much on the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:51

Oh, you read it on the computer? Cool. I managed to get the book at the library. Go me! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:54

I read Honeystar's Fanfic on the computer, but I bought the Last Hope...

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 20th 2012, 15:03

Awesome!
Well I added titles to the chapters and divided the fanfic into 3 parts [like in the WOTB series]. Each part contains music/song to listen while you read. ^.^
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 17:26

I like Chapter 4! It's really good! Very Happy And it reminds me of JayfeatherXStick!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 16:15

I really like your story honeystar! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 22nd 2012, 11:08

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying it. Hmmm...I'm wondering if I should add more [instrumental] music to my story?.....We shall see I guess. Going to try make more stuff for chapters 1 and 5 if I can. Thank you all for your support.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 22nd 2012, 12:33

Coolness!! Very Happy I love the soundtracks! Razz I have the Tarzan Video.. >.> xD
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7025
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 22nd 2012, 13:10

The soundtracks I'll use might be those from Brother Bear and The Lion King.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2012, 17:24

I don't see any Lion King songs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 23rd 2012, 19:41

That's becuse I'm looking through them right now, and seeing which would go best for what scene in my fan fic. Razz
And it won't be the song songs more like the musical [instrumental] score.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2012, 19:51

Huh? Sweat I'm afraid I don't understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 24th 2012, 21:09

wow. it's really good. :O i just read he prologue, but it's written really well. the characters have their own personalities without direct adjectives describing their nature and it all seems very life-like. sometimes the subjects being addressed confused me, but i guess it was just me. i really like it Smile even though i haven't read the wolves story.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 24th 2012, 21:45

Thanks Cheesetar. I'll be honest with you though, I used the prologue from The Last Hope....I just added my own touch to have the extra characters and change the plot a bit. ^.^
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2012, 21:57

*Is waiting for Lion King music Whistle *

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 25th 2012, 18:42

I posted them on a separate topic for now. Waiting for the right chapters to put them in.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare April 25th 2012, 18:45

This is good, but is Lionblaze blind, or is it Jayfeather?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14219
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 26th 2012, 20:15

well, at least you were honest. i haven't read that far, though, so yeah. i didn't realize i had so many things due this week, i haven't gotten to the first chapter even Dx i'll have to do that like sometime during the weekend if my teacher doesn't bury me alive under homework. x)
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2012, 20:36

Sorry, Cheesestar! You should read it, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 May 8th 2012, 18:07

Ver good fanfic. You're a good writer! Plz write more soon! Cat Smile
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4713
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar May 8th 2012, 18:20

Thanks Snowswirl. Actually I have written more, I just might need to post it here. Stay in touch. Cat Smile
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 8th 2012, 21:24

Its very good! I like the detail. My english teacher would love this. XD
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13285
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next