Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

+4
Honeystar
Xenialhaze
FeatherPelt
Silverbreeze
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze Empty The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 11:48

Authors Note:
Hey, its me Silverbreeze. I'm sure most of you have seen me posting around the forums. I'm starting my own fan-fiction here, called The Stars of Twilight. I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allegiances:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

--------------------------------

Chapter 1:

--------------------------

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

Authors Note:
Please feel free to give critique for this story. Oh, and the other chapters will be complete as soon as I find the time to finish them!
- Silverbreeze.

Last edited by Silverbreeze on August 30th 2011, 11:43; edited 6 times in total
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4967
Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze Empty Re: The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by FeatherPelt August 9th 2011, 11:51

Clap Brava! BRAVA! That is a wonderful Prolouge~ I am looking foward to the Chapter 1!

(Note: I haven't read the whole thing yet, about the first 5 paragraphs though!)
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4834
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze Empty Re: The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by Xenialhaze August 9th 2011, 11:54

Dear Silverbreeze,
TL;DR

Love, Trollestia

I keed, I keed. I love it. <3
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4828
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 12:02

It's awesome!!! I loved it Love

You're an awesome writer Drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 12:05

Haha, thanks for all the comments.~

Goldenstream wrote:You're an awesome writer Drool

Thanks! I'd like to become an author when I'm older, so... yeah. XD
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 9th 2011, 12:06

Silverbreeze wrote:Haha, thanks for all the comments.~

Thanks! I'd like to become an author when I'm older, so... yeah. XD

You wont have a problem with that Silver! Dance
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 12:06

Fantastically done! "Please sir...I want some more."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 12:09

I mean- "Please Mame.. I want some more!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 12:19

Hehe, I'll write some of it now. :3

Chapter 1

It had been several moons since the battle against ThunderClan, and the birth of the two littermates, Owlkit and Twilightkit. Owlkit was the older sibling, a tom with the rare pelt of a barn owl's. Then there was Twilightkit, the younger she-cat sibling who had a dark gray pelt with darker gray tabby stripes.

The Clan had welcome the two kits into ShadowClan with open hearts and cheers. Even Ravenfeather, as grouchy as he was, commented that they would grow up to be great ShadowClan warriors.

Now the Clans flourished in prey and delight as Green-Leaf had entered the Lake. Prey run freely, and the beauty of the Lake had been restored from what used to be an icy frosted lake.

-----------------------------------

Owlkit yawned as he woke up by his mothers belly. His younger sister, Twilightkit was still sleeping soundly. Best not disturb her, she's probably having a dream of chasing a mouse or something. Owlkit thought to himself when he saw Twilightkit's legs twitching.

"Up so early, Owlkit?" Owlkit jumped slightly when he heard another cat speaking to him.

He saw that Tealgaze, a Queen of the nursery was speaking to him. She was the most recent Queen added to ShadowClan's nursery, and had already kitted. Sadly, it was only one: Nightkit. Even though he was the only kit of her litter, both Tealgaze and Nightkit's father, Blackstep loved him to bits.

Owlkit shook his head, clearing his mind of his sudden thoughts. "Er... yes, Tealgaze. I guess I went to sleep a little too early last night." Owlkit laughed, his ears flicking. I wouldn't have gone to sleep so early if Twilightkit hadn't gotten us in trouble for persuading me to sneak out of camp with her! Owlkit growled to himself in annoyance.

Tealgaze purred with amusement. "I see what you mean." She mewed in reply. She then blinked in surprise. "Oh, yes Owlkit! I almost forgot. Isn't tomorrow yours and Twilightkit's Apprentice Ceremony?" She asked, curiosity in her meow.

Owlkit squeaked with surprise. "T-tomorrow?" Owlkit stuttered.

"Why, yes! You're both six moons old, after all." Tealgaze meowed. "I just thought I'd let you know. Be sure to tell your sister once she wakes up," Tealgaze directed her gaze towards the still-sleeping Twilightkit. "She'll most definitely be surprised." Tealgaze purred.

Owlkit was still blinking in surprise. Tomorrow? It's just... happened so quickly... but it only means one step closer to becoming a warrior! Owlkit thought, his eyes gleaming with satisfaction at the thought.

"Well, anyway's..." Tealgaze's mew interrupted his thoughts. "... I'm going to go back to sleep. Nightkit is a pawful, you know. I'll need to have the energy to keep an eye over him later." She purred, laying her head back down and slowly closing her eyes.

However, unlike Tealgaze, Owlkit still had as much energy as ever. Ignoring the fact that Twilightkit was still asleep, he started prodding her stomach with his light gentle white paw. "Twilightkit! Wake up!" Owlkit urgently mewed to his little sister.

"Mrrow... wha-what?" Twilightkit groggily mewed, half-way opening her gentle blue eyes.

"I said wake up!" Owlkit kept prodding her with his paw.

"All right! All right! I'm awake!" Twilightkit mewed, annoyance in her tone. "What is it?" She asked, slowly getting to her paws. "I want to have a reason for you waking me up from a good dream."

"Tomorrow we're going to become apprentices!" Owlkit announced, happily.

Twilightkit looked at her brother, wide-eyed. "What? really?" She sounded dumb-founded.

"Yes, really!" Owlkit purred.

"Wow..." Twilightkit was still wide-eyed.

"I know, right!" Owlkit was now bouncing around happily. He almost jumped onto his sister's tail because of it. "Tomorrow we enter the first stage of becoming true warriors of ShadowClan..." Owlkit began, staring out of the nursery entrance and into the main ShadowClan camp. "... It's going to be great!" Owlkit announced.

End of Chapter 1

That's as far as I'm going right now. I'll add more later. :3

EDIT: Chapter 1's been finished! Super Happy

Last edited by Silverbreeze on August 9th 2011, 18:27; edited 3 times in total
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 9th 2011, 12:24

Pretty good so far. I'm liking Owlkit so far!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 12:28

It's amazing! You're writing skills are beautiful! I'd love to see more Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 9th 2011, 12:30

I wanna see more of Owlkit, he sounds awesome! You're an amazing writer, Silva. o3o *Poke* You must show me your ways! >:U
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 12:32

Well then your lucky that Owlkit and Twilightkit are the two main characters. >:U

Haha, well thanks for all the comments! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :3

And I'll be adding more to Chapter 1 soon.
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 07:17

Is Nightkit going to have a bigger role in this? I also cant wait to see Owlkit develop!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:17

Yes, indeed Nightkit will be playing a bigger role in this story. I had originally planned for him to be born into RiverClan, but I scrapped the idea wondering how I would get the story back together.
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 10th 2011, 11:20

So, who will have the bigger role- Owlkit or Twilightkit? Or will both of their roles be just as big?
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:25

Well, both Twilightkit and Owlkit and Nightkit will have the main roles. Sort of like The Power of Three, except these three cats don't have powers.

Basically, the next chapter will come from Twilightkit's POV and then the third, Nightkit's and so-on-and-so-on.
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 10th 2011, 11:29

Oh, that makes sense. XDD Sorry, I was just confused about that. I can't wait to see more. I should start getting a good plan on my Fanfic...
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:32

Meh, sadly I won't be able to get it updated tomorrow, since I'm going on holiday (for two weeks), so I may as well get working on chapter 2 soon. Hopefully that shouldn't take too long for me to do.
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 10th 2011, 11:36

Well if you need any help I'd love too. :33 Maybe...plan out the lines for a character? It'd be good to give the characters a wide variety of purrsonalities, if you know what I mean.
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:41

I have the allegiances to work on yet, and a story to update, too. I must go into hiding behind this conveniently placed sofa. Very Scared

But I've got all the personalities set out already, except for some of the minor characters in this story. Such as Mudheart, for example.
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 10th 2011, 11:44

Oh well, if you ever need help, I'm here...or on our other forum. :33 XDD Have fun!
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 10th 2011, 11:45

It's pretty good. Dance
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:50

Thanks, Xenial. Cat Smile

Brightstar wrote:It's pretty good. Dance

Thanks! Very Happy
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 11:55

I think it's good too! Keep writing! Thumbs Up 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next