Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic!

+4
Rainfeather
Nyx
Honeystar
Stareye
8 posters

Go down

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic! Empty Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic!

Post by Stareye September 8th 2011, 17:08

As the title states, this is a story of what would happen if Warriors and Gaurdian's of Ga'Hoole ever crossed paths! If you don't know what Gaurdian's of Ga'Hoole is, google search it! And ignore all the stuff about the movie, this story DOES NOT focus on the movie, and it never will!
WARNING!The story takes place shortly after Night Whispers and after the very last Gaurdian's of Ga'Hoole book, War of the Ember. Gigantic spoilers for both seris ahead!
Also, this story is very dark by nature and I myself sometimes get depressed while writing it. If you are searching for a comedy, turn tail and leave this topic.

Chapter 1
The speckled gray cat listened to the cold air, holding her breath as she tried to stay silent. The thick bush around her seemed to muffle the sounds of the night, but she was determined to pinpoint any source of danger. But the only thing that disturbed the unearthly silence was the wind rustling the leaves.
"All clear." She meowed to her companions behind her. Lionblaze crawled out of his hiding spot, his fur still on edge.
"Are you sure, Dovepaw?" He whispered, his eyes hollow with fear.
Dovepaw felt sadness weigh down her pelt. She never seen her mentor so haunted before. His horrible scar along his neck proved that.
In the final battle with the Dark Forest, Lionblaze had discovered the limit of his power. Dovepaw and her sister, Ivypaw, barely kept Breezepelt and Hawkfrost from tearing him to shreds.
Dovepaw felt a deeper, infinite sadness freeze her heart inside out. Ivypaw had died in the battle. Almost everyone died in the battle. The last of the clans were forced to flee, abandoning their homes and letting the wicked victory cries of the Dark Forest echo in their ears.
Lionblaze noticed Dovepaw's mood, and rubbed his cheek against hers.
"We've travelled a long way, Dovepaw. The Dark Forest can't catch us now." Lionblaze soothed.
Dovepaw bit back a angry retort. She was far from being terrified about the idea of those awful traitors pursuing them. She longed that they could turn back and take revenge on everything they lost to those crow food eaters.
But they were far from being able to take down the power of the Dark Forest. And she couldn't quarrel with Lionblaze for the same reasons. They needed each other more than ever now.
After a moment of silence, Lionblaze waved his tail, and their companions rustled through the bushes, the scent of fear waving off of them almost suffocating Dovepaw.
Flametail was guiding Jayfeather through the tough terrain, followed by Willowshine, who carried what supplies they managed to salvage. Cherrypaw trotted close to Blossomfall, her mentor, pressing close to her side whenever she heard the snap of a twig.
Toadstep and Foxleap trotted side by side, their eyes still wide with horror and their claws unsheathed as if they were still in the battle.
The apprentices, Pinepaw and Starlingpaw, carried the prey the clan cats managed to catch. Heathertail, Redwillow, and Petalfur stood close beside the apprentices, ready to defend their future warriors and their food.
The other warriors walked up to Lionblaze.
"Should we scout ahead? We might not be able to trust your apprentice's freakish hearing." Sedgewhisker growled.
Everyone had found out about the three and their powers in the final fight. They had reacted just like Lionblaze and Jayfeather predicted; with fear and suspicion.
"Yes. Look for a safe place to camp. But you will be cleaning out everyone's bedding if you continue to disrespect my apprentice." Lionblaze snapped back.
Sedgewhisker scampered off with Millie, Harespring, and Reedwhisker, clearly not happy with Lionblaze's threat.
Dovepaw didn't like Lionblaze shouting at the other cats who resented the three and their powers. They were only frightened that they could turn against them at any time.
But Dovepaw didn't have the energy to argue with her mentor. Instead, she trotted over to Jayfeather, who watched over the warriors looking around fearfully.
"Are you sure you can't give them a herb to calm them down?" Dovepaw murmured.
"Nothing can heal loss and pain, not like this. Only time will do that." Jayfeather replied.
Deep down, Dovepaw knew that the clan cats would never recover for the Dark Forest attack. The horrified wails and waves of blood shed onto the grass were simply too much to forget.
Just then the bushes rustled, and Dovepaw turned to see Sedgewhisker's patrol returning.
"There's nothing of any threat ahead. There's a cave ahead that a fallen tree has made nearly impossible to see; there won't be any better place to rest." Sedgewhisker reported, sounding unhappy that Dovepaw had been right all along.
Lionblaze asked Millie to lead the way, and Sedgewhisker growled as he fell behind.
Even after all that's happened, the cats still trusted their own clanmates above anyone else.
Why can't they see that the Dark Forest is our real enemy? Dovepaw wanted to wail out loud. We will all die if we don't work together!
It wasn't long until they reached the cave, and Lionblaze, Heathertail, Blossomfall and Redwillow took watch while the rest of the clan cats slowly entered the cave. The fallen tree still had it's leaves on it, and it provided a comforting shield to the mouth of the cave. There was barely enough room for everyone, and Dovepaw had to curl up between Flametail and Cherrypaw. Even though worries buzzed around Dovepaw's head like bee's, she fell asleep almost immediately

Chapter 2
The sound of noisy wing flaps woke Soren from his dreamless sleep. He blinked open his eyes to see Gylfie, Twilight and Digger standing at the front of his hollow.
“What in Glaux’s name could be so important that couldn’t wait until tween time?” Soren yawned, slowly standing on his talons. He motioned for the band to move out of his hollow as to not disturb Pelli or they’re hatchlings. Blythe, Bell, and Bash, Soren and Pelli’s daughters, were full fledged adults, but they didn’t find a hollow of their own in the tree yet.
“Were sorry for disturbing you King Soren, but we figured you might want to hear this.” Gylfie said.
Soren had told the band many times to not refer to him as ‘king’, for it bothered him severely when his closest friends talked to him so formally, but they never seemed to intent to act on it.
“I just led the Tracking chaw in that area where prey is disappearing, ” Digger began to say.
Recently an area just off the southwest corner of the Sea of Hoolemere was very low in prey, and it left the entire Ga’Hoole tree in puzzlement. No one could figure out why prey was vanishing, for they’re was no signs of a forest fire or any kind of disaster that could drive the prey away. On top of that, it was unusually warm for the season of copper rose rain, so they’re was no reason for the prey to be hiding in their burrows.
“And I saw the most unusual track. It was like a bobcat, but a lot smaller.” Digger said, tracing the shape of the track with his talon.
“I think whatever is making these tracks is over hunting the prey! We need to go over there and teach them a lesson!” Twilight blurted out.
Soren sighed inwardly. Even after all of the war they have seen, Twilight had not lost any of his enthusiasm for fighting.
“All right. Gylfie, gather the Chaw of Chaws together and Twilight, go get your two brothers and tell them to meet us in the Parliament Hollow. We should discuss this before we investigate.

“King Soren, isn’t this a matter you should discuss with the parliament instead of us?” Otulissa was speaking, and she did not look pleased with what Soren was suggesting.
“What are you blabbering about, Otulissa? You would have been frinked off if you were left out of a misson like this.” Twilight argued.
“That’s not the point, Twilight,” Otulissa snapped back, “I just think making a decision like this without the parliament goes against protocol.”
“We’ve only just discovered what might be the problem out there. I think we need to take action before there’s serious damage to the ecosystem.” Gylfie pointed out, and the rest of the owls nodded in agreement. When one part of the food chain suffered, so did everything else.
Tavis and Cletus on the other hand, looked quite bored with the debate.
“So are we going to find out who’s at the bottom of this or what?” Tavis said, almost in a whining matter.
Tavis and Cletus weren’t that different from Twilight; they would both rather dive into the action then discuss any strategies.
“We will, Tavis. Were going right now. We don’t know how dangerous these things might be, so grab your battle claws from Bubo, then meet me by the cliffs at the edge of the island.” Soren said.
As the owls left to fetch what they needed for the misson, Soren reminded himself that he asked them to meet at the exact same place where himself and the band left to find the Rogue Smith of Silverveil to find out more about the “you only wish”, they had later discovered to be the Pure Ones, all of that time ago. Maybe Otulissa was right, and he was being stupid by not consulting the parliament first. Was he unknowingly doing these things because he missed the days where he didn’t have such high responsibilities?
Don’t be ridiculous. Soren scolded himself. You chose the Chaw of Chaws because of all of the talents we have, that’s all. But deep down, Soren knew his heart was not convinced with his answer.

Chapter 3
A quarter moon passed by since the remaining clan cats found their new camp, and they were doing well. The prey was abundant, but it wasn’t long before the area didn’t have much left. Lionblaze ordered the cats to look for other places where prey might be at, and he was very short tempered when the patrols returned with nothing good. Leaf bare was approaching, and Lionblaze didn’t want the season to start with everyone hungry.
Dovepaw hated it when Lionblaze snapped at the others. If the surviving clan cats were to work together, their leader constantly chewing them out wasn’t going to speed up the process.
Dovepaw was just returning from a patrol with Blossomfall and Reedwhisker to see a fight breaking out in the middle of the camp.
“I am sorry if I did one of the many things to displease you, Lionstar. “Tigerheart snarled sarcastically, his ears flattened to his head.
“Call me Lionstar again, you fox hearted traitor, and I’ll tear your tail off!” Lionblaze spat, standing on the toes of his paws, ready to spring out of the way of an attack.
“Who are you to call me a traitor? Who even made you leader anyway, certainly not StarClan.” Tigerheart spat out the last word like it was a pile of rotting crowfood in front of him.
Before the battle with the Dark Forest, a conversation like this would have never been heard of, but when StarClan didn’t show in the final battle they had promised to fight in, the survivors of the war lost all of their faith in their ancestors, convinced they were abandoned. Even the medicine cats felt betrayed. Dovepaw knew this made the clan cats quest for survival all the more dangerous; the Warrior Code wasn’t binded as strongly together without no one in the stars to keep the Clans believing in it.
“Enough!” Dovepaw yowled and ran between the quarrelling toms.
“If we keep turning against each other like this, we’ll bring our own downfall! Don’t you see?” Dovepaw mewed, desperate for the cats to finally see their errors.
“The apprentice is right.” Sedgewhisker spoke, trotting forward. Dovepaw sighed with relief, until she saw Sedgewhisker spin around to face Tigerheart and bare his fangs,
“Our only problem is the traitors that sold us out in the first place!” Sedgewhisker hissed, and the cats watching from the sidelines yowled in agreement.
Tigerheart was the only Dark Forest recruit to survive the battle; Breezepelt also survived, but Toadstep and Heathertail quickly killed him once he was spotted following the escaping warriors. Tigerheart had been with Breezepelt, but with all his charisma, he somehow managed to convince Lionblaze to let him join them in their exile.
“No! Tigerheart doesn’t mean any harm to us now!” Dovepaw protested, looking Sedgewhisker in the eye.
Sedgewhisker whipped his head around, and the hatred in his eyes almost made Dovepaw shrink in her fur.
“Oh? And look who’s all of the sudden defending the very cat who’s trying to tear us apart? Well, if you want to live happily ever after with Tigerheart, maybe you should go live out your little romance away from us!” Sedgewhisker growled.
Sedgewhisker’s words filled Dovepaw with rage and horror. He had come very close to the truth, but she would not consider leaving what was left of her clan to be with a cat who betrayed her twice already.
The clan cats rose their voices in agreement again, but this time Lionblaze raised his own voice to the chaos.
“Enough!” Lionblaze roared, silencing all of the cats around him. Once Lionblaze was sure not even a mouse would interrupt him, he began circling Sedgewhisker.
“Sedgewhisker, I am disappointed in you. You say you want to support us, but then try to rally against our own clanmates? If you were really concerned about keeping our way of life alive, you wouldn’t have done that.” Lionblaze growled.
“Well, who care’s what you think?” Sedgewhisker snapped, but Lionblaze ignored him.
“Tigerheart, I find you guilty of the same crime. You challenged me, and everyone here knows I am in charge now.”
Dovepaw noticed a few cats in the crowd flinched at this; Lionblaze always had the strong authority for a leader, but the final fight with the Dark Forest matured him for the job, and once he declared himself leader, no cat in the other clans accepted this, but no one had the spirit to challenge his iron rule. Until now, that is.
Lionblaze finished circling the two warriors and faced the two toms with fury in his eyes.
“You are both demoted to apprentice duties until the full moon.” Lionblaze ordered, and some of the other cats wailed their protest.
“Why should you decide? Why can’t their own clans dictate what to do with their clanmates?” Harespring exclaimed.
Dovepaw shook her head. The rebellion Sedgwhisker revoked was too strong for Lionblaze to contain. Not that containing this rebellion would be the appropriate response, anyway.
Lionblaze considered this outburst, then he lowered his head a sighed.
“Your right. One of the reasons were so hostile to each other is that I’ve been such a fool.” Lionblaze then spoke in a louder voice, “The WindClan and ShadowClan cats will decide what to do with Tigerheart and Sedgewhisker. Then I will meet with the former deputies and medicine cats to decide our new hierachy.” Lionblaze retreated to the cave, and the clan cats whispered with excitement as they resumed their tasks. Forming a new government was the first milestone in rebuilding their clans!

Last edited by Stareye on February 25th 2012, 19:46; edited 2 times in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6294
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic! Empty Re: Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic!

Post by Honeystar September 8th 2011, 17:12

This... is....SWEET!!!!!!!! Shocked Cat
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10443
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic! Empty Re: Raining Stars: A Warriors/Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole Crossover Fanfic!

Post by Nyx September 8th 2011, 17:16

Oh, nice story! I like it! Keep on writing! Thumbs Up 2
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38660
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye October 11th 2011, 22:01

Here's the rest of chapter 3! I also added an offical title, and I am quite proud of it! I hope you enjoy!

“Hear anything, King Soren?” Gylfie asked, looking up at her friend. A strong wind had picked up in the direction the Chaw of Chaws were heading, so they decided to rest in a tall fir tree until they found out exactly where they needed to go.
Soren tilted his head this way and that, trying to pick up any tiny sound that would give them a clue. All of the sudden Soren heard a yowl, and he froze to the spot.
“King Soren! Are you okay?” Martin’s voice sounded urgent, but Soren was listening to hard to take notice of his question.
Soren moved his head slowly now, and when his left ear slit faced due east, he could hear many yowls and screech’s of what sounded like bobcats.
“I can hear bobcats.. there’s so many of them!” Soren reported, turning back to his friends perching on the branch with him.
“A group of bobcats?!” Otulissa exclaimed. “No wonder the prey in that area is so depleted!”
Gylfie blinked, then turned to Digger.
“Digger, didn’t you say the track you found was smaller than a bobcat’s?” Gylfie questioned.
Digger pondered for a moment, then lifted his head to respond, “Maybe the track I found was that of a bobcat kitten. What other explanation is there?”
The group of guardians was silent for a moment, but no one could think of any other plausible theories.
“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Twilight roared, taking to the air and flying head on into the wind.
None of the other owls moved; instead they looked at Soren.
“We should go and get to the bottom of this.” Soren said, and the owls simultaneously took off into the sky.
The Chaw of Chaws didn’t fly long until they reached a blast of thermal air that took them closer and closer to their destination. The wind slowly died down so by the time Ruby spotted the bobcats on the ground, it wasn’t difficult for the owls to come to a stop.
What Soren saw made his beak gap open in shock and horror. There was a whole hill of prey piled up beside a fallen tree. The bobcats picked off birds and mice to share and their eyes lit up as they ate their meals.
“They can’t possibly need that much food to survive.” Otulissa spat with disgust, and for once, Soren agreed with her. At the Ga’Hoole Tree, he knew every owl would look upon this awful practice as savagery and wastefulness, and they would be right. He saw one bobcat take what looked like a robin chick, and he felt like yarping up a pellet.
“I’ve seen enough. Let’s drive them out!” Cletus dived, but Soren flew in his way.
“No! Let’s get closer first and investigate.” Soren ordered.
He could see that Twilight and his brothers wasn’t happy with Soren’s command, but he ignored them.
The owls carefully glided in closer as to not alert the bobcats, and as the early morning mist cleared around them, Soren realized quickly that these creatures were not bobcats at all.
“What are they?” Eglantine whispered, but no one could respond. Bobcats were a mix of gray, brown, and white, but these creatures had a rainbow of different coloured pelts; black, white, ginger, golden, cream, and even red. Soren inched down a little closer to get a better look, and he heard voices. He tilted his head to hear them clearly.
“I can hear them speaking!” Soren screeched, and everyone flew over to Soren, watching his every move.
“Sedgewhisker! Want to share a mouse?”
“Catch, Pinepaw!”
“Ow! How about throwing something other than rocks?!”
Soren could hear tidbits of their words, but the wind blew most of the conversations away from his ear slits. But he continued to eavesdrop, determined to hear something that would prove that these creatures didn’t care about the welfare of the ecosystem.
But after a very long time, Soren’s neck got sore and the wind whistled in his ear slits too much to pick up anything.
“There not saying anything important.” Soren sighed, lifting up his head and rustling his feathers.
“Then there’s only one more option. We need to capture one of them and ask them what’s going on!” Twilight went into a steep dive before anyone could stop him.
“Twilight, wait!” Soren screeched, diving after the impulsive owl.

Dovepaw struggled to pin down Starlingpaw, kicking his belly with her back paws. But Starlingpaw easily pushed her away and harmlessly nipped at her fluffy tail. Dovepaw spun around and cuffed him by the ear, determined to keep him down. All of the sudden Starlingpaw’s eyes flashed with panic, and Dovepaw looked over her shoulder, wondering what scared the apprentice.
Then Dovepaw was slammed into the ground, and she thrashed helplessly, coughing out the dust she swallowed.
“And the winner is.. Starlingpaw!” Pinepaw yowled, and the ShadowClan apprentice leaped off of Dovepaw, wailing his victory to the world.
Dovepaw slowly got up to her paws, humiliated and ashamed.
“You need to focus, Dovepaw!” Lionblaze scolded, trotting up to his apprentice.
“I was focused!” Dovepaw snapped, not in any mood to take critsism.
“Then why did you fall for Starlingpaw’s little trick?” Lionblaze snarled, and Dovepaw shivered in fear. Something about her mentor’s impatience reminded her of the Dark Forest when they were training Ivypaw.
Thinking of her lost sister drained Dovepaw’s energy, and Lionblaze’s fiery gaze softened.
“You’re not alone you know.” Lionblaze whispered, touching his nose. “I lost someone too.”
Dovepaw knew he was talking about Cinderheart. Dovepaw hadn’t noticed anything between them until after the final battle, when Lionblaze told her about his feelings for the she cat when he discovered her dead body.
Lionblaze and Dovepaw did not have the close bond that was common among most mentors and apprentices; there was too much pressure from trying to keep the dark forest at bay, and their clanmates oblivious to the war that was coming. But this moment comforted Dovepaw. She leaned against Lionblaze’s shoulder until Foxleap called them over to the fresh kill pile to eat.

Most of the clan cats were already scattered around camp, talking about the new leaders that were founded as they ate. Tawnypelt represented ShadowClan, Heathertail led WindClan, Reedwhisker was in charge of RiverClan and Lionblaze was leading ThunderClan. Together the four leaders would make decisions for the new clan.
Dovepaw ate with the other apprentices, occasionally glancing up at the top of the fallen tree, where the four leaders sat in a tight circle, whispering. Dovepaw could hear every word, but she didn’t focus on remembering it, certain it wasn’t necessary.
“Head’s up, Starlingpaw!” All of the sudden a mouse flung past Dovepaw’s nose and Dovepaw looked around, startled.
She saw Starlingpaw with the mouse hooked on his claw, and he passed it over to Cherrypaw. Cherrypaw leaped high in the air to catch it, but the mouse sailed out of reach and landed in a bush.
“Cherrypaw! Starlingpaw!” A voice roared, and Dovepaw shrank, thankful she wasn’t part of this scheme.
“Food is scarce enough as it is, and you play with it?! You should both be very ashamed of yourselves.” Millie scolded, her blue eyes sparkling with fury.
“I am sorry, Millie. I’ll go get it.” Cherrypaw’s expression was unreadable, but she scampered off quickly to fetch the mouse.
“When you get it, you can go feed it the leaders!” Millie yowled after her.
It wasn’t long before Cherrypaw emerged from the bush with the mouse in her jaws, looking quite relived that it wasn’t bruised. Cherrypaw turned to climb up the fallen tree toward the leaders, and Dovepaw heard a faint sound above her head. Dovepaw looked up to see a big gray shape diving from the sky toward Cherrypaw. It was an owl.
“Cherrypaw, look out!” Dovepaw screeched and raced over to the apprentice. She dug her claws into the mud, trying to run as fast as she could even though time seemed to slow down around her. The shadow of the owl loom over the terrified apprentice, and Dovepaw felt like her heart would stop. Dovepaw leaped, praying that she would make it in time. She rammed into Cherrypaw, sending her flying. Pain as intense as fire burned through Dovepaw’s shoulders, and she cater wauled in terror. To her horror, She was being lifted higher and higher off the ground. She struggled as hard as she could, but it only made the pain worse. Dovepaw screamed in agony.

Jayfeather heard Dovepaw’s screaming from inside the medicine cat den. He rushed outside and he scented an owl nearby. The air was thick with shock and fear of the cats around him, and Jayfeather quickly realized what was going on.
“Don’t just stand there, help her!” Jayfeather hissed, dashing towards the sound of Dovepaw’s pained yowls. When Jayfeather thought he was close enough, he leaped into the air and unsheathed his claws, but they swiped through air.
“Help me!” Dovepaw wailed, and the space around Jayfeather exploded into chaos. All around him, a writhe of cats hissed and screeched, all springing high in the air to take down the owl. Jayfeather didn’t hear any hoots of pain yet, so he followed his clanmates by the sounds of their steps, determined to save Dovepaw. But then the strangest thing Jayfeather had ever seen happened; the owl began to chant.
You think your all that
Well I’ll tell you the truth
Your nothing but slimy rats!
One more swipe and I’ll make you into stew!
Because I am Twilight
And your just a gang of
Idiots, thieves and smelly crows!

Jayfeather felt some of his clanmates backing off; an owl speaking was not something to be seen everyday; but his words filled Jayfeather with anger. Strange owl or not, this owl had no idea what they been through.
“I’ll show you who’s a slimy rat!” Jayfeather roared, and he leaped so high in the air he could fell the wind whistling through his ears. He felt his claws snag on something, and a breeze ruffled his left flank. The owl was going down.

Soren couldn’t belive his eyes. The creatures were working as a team to bring down Twilight. Twilight was avoiding all of their swipes, and started one of his famous chants. Soren breathed a sigh of relif to see most of them back down, but then one soared into the air as if it had wings and scraped out a talonful of Twilight’s tail feathers. Now Twilight steeply banked to port, the creatures closely behind.
Soren dived to Twilight’s side, setting himself under the owl and waved his battle claws down at his attackers. The creatures eyes grew wide as they stared at the shiny metal in his battle claws; he supposed the creatures never saw an owl wearing metal before. But both Twilight and the creature in his talons was a lot of weight to keep in the air, and soon Soren found himself starting to sink, and the creatures soon started swiping again, hissing wildly. Soren, finding panic quicken his heart, waved his talons madly, and he struck one of the creatures. It retreated, wailing in pain. Just as Soren thought he would be able to hold them off, a huge weight pressed down on his port wing, sinking him even closer to the ground.
The creature had fastened his claws deep into Soren’s wing, and no matter how much Soren struggled, he couldn’t shake the golden creature off.
“You dare mess with my apprentice, and you will pay the price.” The creature growled, and sank it’s fangs into Soren’s wing. Soren screeched, struggling widly, until the weight from the creature was suddenly gone.
Ruby and Eglantine attacked the creature, raking their talons through it’s fur. But they were to close to the ground, and they were forced to drop the creature after reciving to many bites from it’s comrades below.
Owls pressed in around him, and Soren felt the air around him tighten; his friends were forming an air tight vacuum around Soren and Twilight to transport them home.
Soren felt exhausted, but then he suddenly remembered the creature Twilight had tried so hard to capture. Soren managed to turn his head toward the creature who was still clutched in Twilight’s talons. It’s eyes were wide with fear, it’s fur ruffled.
“You and I, have a lot of talking to do when we get back.” Soren said to the creature.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather October 11th 2011, 22:17

I love it Stareye! Great idea (:
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8293
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 12th 2011, 03:08

Nice story!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25642
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 30th 2011, 19:57

Cool.Can you write more please?Also I have seen the movie.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2011, 20:18

I`ve never read or seen the movie, so I don`t understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2011, 16:51

ooooooooooo I love it!!! it's so detailed Very Happy OMG GREAT I LOVE IT!!! if u werent a GM i bet you wuld get a trillion WP Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker November 5th 2011, 11:51

I love this! I'm a big fan of both series! Keep it up!
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5216
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 5th 2011, 12:34

You should make this an RP! That`d be awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye February 25th 2012, 19:44

An rp? That would be pretty cool. I may not get to it right away though, i have a lot of things to do.
Sorry the next chapter took so long, guys! I've recently taken on a lot of other projects, and right now my fanfics have been pushed out of the focus to concentrate on some of my non fanfic stories! But today I found the time to write more of this crossover! Enjoy!

Chapter 4

Dovepaw yowled in desperation, unable to take the scorching agony of the owl’s talons in her shoulders any longer. With great effort and pain, she turned around to look at her clanmates, rapidly growing smaller and smaller as she was carried farther and farther away. She stared sadly and disbelievingly until she couldn’t see them any longer, swallowed up by the horizon.
“So, was it worth it, Twilight? You and I aren’t the only ones who got injured on this mission!” The white faced owl beside her captor said, and when Dovepaw turned to look at the speaker, she was frightened to see the blazing fury in his jet black eyes.
“I believe it was. This one can give a lot of information on those vole stealers. Isn’t that right, tiny?” The grey owl lowered his head to look at her, a triumphant look in his eyes. Dovepaw thought sorrowfully of her clanmates, holding a vigil for her when they should be getting rest. Her and Lionblaze never shared the typical bond between apprentice and mentor, but she knew he would be devastated all the same. Jayfeather would miss her company when he needed help sorting herbs, and her absence would be like a dark, horrible void in the apprentice training sessions.
“Well, I am still here, fool! I heard your comrades speaking, so I know you can too!” The grey owl striked through her thoughts, and once again, the grey she-cat found herself staring into those gloating eyes, which filled her with a rage more powerful than her pain.
“No! I’ll never tell you anything!” Dovepaw screeched as loud as she could, slicing her claws across the owls face, narrowly missing his eye.
“Hey! Be wise, bobcat.” Dovepaw turned as much as she could to see where that voice was coming from. Her gaze rested on a pair of grey owls, who looked identical to her captor.
“You mess with our brother, and you’ll feel our talons.” The bigger one threatened.
“You three are all brothers? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised to see the same blank, stupid look on your faces.” Dovepaw retorted, swiping her claws through the air for an added effect.
“Okay, that’s it! I hope you can swim, brat!” Her captor boomed, his grip loosening on her pelt.
Confused, Dovepaw looked down, and too her horror, saw a massive expanse of water, gigantic waves rolling unmercilessly, as if they were just waiting to swallow her up and take all the air out of her lungs.
Screaming in fear, Dovepaw pierced her claws deep into the owl’s talon, wrinkling her nose at the foul stench of blood that ambushed her nose.
“Hey! I said get off!” The owl barked, shaking his talons wildly, but Dovepaw clung on, digging her claws in as deep as they would go.
“Enough!” The white faced owl bellowed, his voice echoing across the barren sea, silencing everyone.
“Twilight, have you forgotten what it is to be a guardian?! You do not kill any living creature on such rash decisions! We do not know anything of these animals yet, and I do not fancy going back there and injuring more owls for another prisoner!” The white faced owl snapped fiercely, and to Dovepaw’s amazement, the owl backed down, refusing to look at his superior.
“Why would we even need a prisoner anyway? If they can talk, I am sure we could have easily tried to reason with them.” Dovepaw tried to look around at the speaker, but she couldn’t see past her captor’s legs.
“That’s exactly what I would have tried, Digger.” The white faced owl sighed, and Dovepaw could see that the grey owl was getting more and more uncomfortable.
“Please. I don’t think there could be any reasoning with those prey wasters.” The owl talking was directly in front of her, and the owl spun her head around to glare angrily at Dovepaw.
“You pile of fox dung! A bunch of snobs like you would never understand what it’s like to live on the brink of annilation!” Dovepaw shouted, but too late did she realize she just gave away her clanmates vulnerability.
All of the owls turned to face her, curiosity gleaming in their eyes.
“Annilation? What do you mean by that?” The white faced owl asked.
“They seemed to be well off to me. I think she’s just making it up so we’ll feel sorry for her.” One of the grey owl’s brothers snorted.
“It doesn’t matter right now. Were here.” The owl who had called her a prey waster said, and Dovepaw lifted her head and almost lost grip on her captor’s foot.
It was the biggest tree she had ever seen; it’s crown jutted up far above her head and blocked out the setting sun, casting her in an almost purely black shadow. Countless branches reached out from it’s colossal trunk, supporting thousands of leaves, all supporting different variations of red, brown, yellow and orange; when they all blended together, they formed an autumn ocean. From the island the tree grew on to the highest point Dovepaw could see, holes existed in the trunk, and as the sun sank further and further below the horizon, more and more owls appeared from their hollows, taking to the sky and weaving through the branches. Soon owls dominated the skies around her, all of them appearing in different colours and sizes.
Dovepaw stared blankly at her surroundings, trying to take everything in at once, while the owls flew upwards into the top branches of the tree, and softly landed on a thick branch.

This isn't all of chapter 4, but I spent a lot of energy writing this. Don't worry, I'll try posting the rest of chapter 4 as soon as I can!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 25th 2012, 19:53

Yay!! This looks great, I can't wait to see more.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 25th 2012, 22:57

Awesome Fan-fic! It's my two favorite things combined Very Happy. Too bad I didn't find this fan-fic eariler so I could of read it eariler. Can't wait for more!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15916
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 31st 2012, 13:43

I sure hope to see more soon. By the way, I'm going to start my own Hunter/Lasky crossover fanfic soon too. Only it will be more on the Wolves of the Beyond series. Hope you'll get the chance to read it when I post it here. It's going to be Epic.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down