Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon!

5 posters

Go down

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon! Empty Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon!

Post by Ivyshade June 8th 2013, 16:41

This one's about Poppyflight, one of my OCs. Enjoy!

ALLEGIANCES
Spoiler:

PROLOGUE
Spoiler:

CHAPTER 1
Spoiler:

CHAPTER 2
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ivyshade on June 20th 2013, 13:11; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding spoilers & updating)
Ivyshade
Ivyshade
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4455
Female Posts : 6

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon! Empty Re: Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon!

Post by Streamstar June 8th 2013, 17:51

This is really good so far Ivyshade. Cat Smile I only noticed a couple mistakes. Near the begining it says, "The inclined her head as her sister’s blue gaze met hers." I assume you meant to put she instead of the. There was another mistake later on, and other than that, I didn't see any other mistakes. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon! Empty Re: Unnamed Warriors Fanfic - Prologue & Chapter 2 - More Coming Soon!

Post by Nyx June 12th 2013, 11:13

I really like your story! (: You should continue it sometime. If it gets any longer though, it might be advised that you put the story into spoilers. To avoid making the reader scroll forever and ever. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade June 15th 2013, 10:51

Thanks, both of you! Oops, I do mean 'she', not 'the'. ^^" And I'll probably contain all the rest of the chapters into spoilers. Thanks again for the advice! c:
Ivyshade
Ivyshade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 15th 2013, 20:27

I only had time to read the prologue. But I loves it!
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13569
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam June 15th 2013, 22:52

Very good! It would help if you put it in spoilers so that the first post isn't so long. Oh, and by the way I'm Sunbeam, fellow member of RiverClan. Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshade June 20th 2013, 13:12

Thanks for the advice, everybody! I've contained all of the chapters into spoilers and added chapter 2. c: Enjoy!

And thank you for the welcome, Sunbeam!
Ivyshade
Ivyshade
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 21st 2013, 13:04

You're a really good writer, Ivyshade! Good job!(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down