Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw's Fanfic Prologue Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw's Fanfic Prologue Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceclaw's Fanfic Prologue

Go down

Iceclaw's Fanfic Prologue Empty Iceclaw's Fanfic Prologue

Post by Frost September 27th 2011, 07:38

Please comment on what you think! XD Flirty

P R O L O G U E

It was drizzling.
Lithe dark shapes crouched warily in their dens, fear shown clearly in their eyes as the lightning cackled above. A hunting patrol had returned- three drenched cats padded swiftly into the camp. A long-haired tom leaped from the Jaggedstone and landed in front of them silently. He growled at them menacingly, “Clawface, why has your hunting patrol come back without any prey?”
The gray tom shifted uncomfortably on his paws. “We could not find any prey, Brokentail.” Instantly, there was a sharp jolt of pain and Clawface winced from the fresh new claw mark on his face. Brokentail’s eyes were cold and hard, his claws glistening in the moonlight. The other two cats recoiled slightly. Brokentail gazed at them unflinchingly. “I expect more from you next time.” With that, he turned around and disappeared into the shadows.
“The recent fire has wiped out all the prey. What does Brokentail expect us to do? Start breeding them?” A brown and white tom muttered, scraping at the ground furiously.
A black tom emerged from the medicine cat’s den. “StarClan will be by our side, Falconwing,” he mewed calmly, “Our ancestors will help us when we need them most.”
“Blackhawk, if I believe in StarClan, I would have believed in anything!” Falconwing spat back, his tail lashing in rage. “I don’t see any glittering cats here.” His voice was dripping with sarcasm.
Blackhawk was wise enough to not reply. He lifted his head and gazed at the starry sky.
“My apprentice is d… dying!” His voice was thick with emotion and grief. For a moment he did not speak but merely glanced at the limp brown body lying unmoving in the medicine cat’s den. He continued angrily, “And StarClan’s doing nothing to help him!”
Just then, a shooting star shot across the sky, sparks trailing behind it. The fur along Blackhawk’s spine bristled. After what seemed like eternity, the black medicine cat turned towards Falconwing. “StarClan sent me a sign,” he mewed, a distant look in his golden eyes. “DarkClan will survive. But not through a period of darkness first.”
Falconwing felt a slight flare of hope burning. “Will Cougarpaw survive?” His eyes shone brightly.
“Not through a period of darkness first.” Blackhawk echoed.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25635
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down