Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

+4
Honeystar
Xenialhaze
FeatherPelt
Silverbreeze
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze - Page 2 Empty The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by Silverbreeze August 9th 2011, 11:48

First topic message reminder :

Authors Note:
Hey, its me Silverbreeze. I'm sure most of you have seen me posting around the forums. I'm starting my own fan-fiction here, called The Stars of Twilight. I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allegiances:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue:

--------------------------------

Chapter 1:

--------------------------

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

Authors Note:
Please feel free to give critique for this story. Oh, and the other chapters will be complete as soon as I find the time to finish them!
- Silverbreeze.

Last edited by Silverbreeze on August 30th 2011, 11:43; edited 6 times in total
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4977
Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 11:58

I sure will. Smile I'll start writing Chapter 2 soon, as well. May as well get it done sooner or later, right?
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stars of Twilight - A Warriors Fanfic by Silverbreeze

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 14:01

Xenialhaze wrote:Oh well, if you ever need help, I'm here...or on our other forum. :33 XDD Have fun!
^
| This!~
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4844
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 14:53

Chapter 2

Twilightkit groggily raised her head from her nest. After what Owlkit had told her yesterday, she could hardly wait for this day. She was even squirming and toss-and-turning in the night with joy, that both her mother Birdsong, and her brother Owlkit had to tell her to stop it.

It wasn't like she could help it. Today she was going to become an apprentice of ShadowClan! One pawstep closer to becoming a warrior! Twilightkit's eyes even gleamed at the thought.

"You're finally awake." Mewed a voice next to her. She looked up and saw her brother looking down at her. "You sleep like the prey during Leaf-Bare!" He teased, flicking one of Twilightkit's ears with his paw.

"Oh yeah? Well you wake up as early as the bird at dawn! Around the time when hardly anybody is awake!" She teased back, her whiskers twitching.

"All right little ones. That's enough. You want to look your best for your apprentice ceremonies, don't you?" Mewed their mother, Birdsong who had been awake the whole time.

"Yes!" The two littermates squeaked, immediately stopping the teasing.

"Good. Well then, I may as well groom you." Birdsong purred, picking up Twilightkit by the scruff and Birdsong gently started licking Twilightkit's kit-soft fur.

Owlkit just let out a 'Mrrow' of laughter at the sight. Twilightkit didn't even bother to squirm however, she just let herself be groomed until Birdsong let her go and then picked up Owlkit by the scruff and repeated the process.

"Let all cats old enough to stalk their own prey, join here beneath the Highledge for a Clan meeting!" Yowled a familiar voice.

"Oh, that sounds like Darkstar. You two best run along. I'll be right behind you." Birdsong soothed, and let go of Owlkit as well.

Out of the entranceway to the nursery, Twilightkit saw warriors gathering around the Highledge, all eyes gazing up at ShadowClan's leader, Darkstar, and the ShadowClan deputy, Ravenfeather perched on one of the lower rocks of the Highledge whilst Darkstar sat at the top of all the rocks.

Tealgaze yawned and got up from her nest, her son, Nightkit doing the same thing before he scampered over to join his two friends, Owlkit and Twilightkit. "This is your apprentice ceremony, right?" Nightkit asked, an excited expression on his face.

"Yes, yes it is." Tealgaze answered for the two of them.

"No fair!" Nightkit squeaked. "I wanna become an apprentice, too! Owlkit and Twilightkit are only two moons older than me!" He squeaked again.

"Don't worry, you'll become an apprentice eventually." Twilightkit encouraged the young black tom.

"Not soon enough..." Nightkit groaned.

"Shh!" Birdsong told the the three kits, and they fell silent. "Darkstar's speaking." She quietly informed, before turning her gaze back out of the nursery entrance to where Darkstar was perched.

"Fellow ShadowClan warriors. It is my honour to announce the welcoming of two new apprentices into our ranks. Two kits that were born after a quick battle with ThunderClan, several moons ago in the time of Leaf-Bare." Darkstar stared down at her paws before looking back up and continuing. "But, now onto the real matter at paw. Twilightkit? Owlkit? Wherever you two are, please step forward." Darkstar calmly implied.

The two littermates gulping, both Twilightkit and Owlkit shakily stepped out of the nursery, Birdsong nudging them along with a gaze of pure encouragement.

Soon, the two littermates were standing near the face of the Highledge, before Darkstar leaped down to greet the two of them.

"Owlkit." Darkstar began. "From this day forth until you earn your warrior name, you will be now known as Owlpaw. Autumnfall, will be your mentor." Darkstar announced, before a dappled tortoiseshell she-cat called up from the crowd. Twilightkit guessed that must be Autumnfall.

"I'll do my best, Darkstar." Autumnfall implied as she walked over out of the crowd of cats to meet Owlpaw.

"Twilightkit," Began Darkstar yet again. "From this day forth until you earn your full name, you will now be known as Twilightpaw. Snowfern, our medicine cat will be your mentor." Darkstar nodded towards the pretty pure-white Medicine Cat of ShadowClan.

"Wait... what?!" Twilightpaw growled. "A medicine cat? But... I'm meant to be a warrior!" She complained, dumbfounded.

Snowfern padded up to the young she-cat and sighed. "Don't worry, I'll explain it all to you in due time." Snowfern explained.

Darkstar nodded at Snowfern and then at Autumnfall. "So it is settled. Let us welcome, Twilightpaw and Owlpaw as full apprentices into ShadowClan!" Darkstar announced, followed by cheers from the Clan.

"Owlpaw! Twilightpaw! Owlpaw! Twilightpaw!" The Clan cheered.

Twilightpaw was still dumbfounded, but didn't hesitate once Snowfern directed for Twilightpaw to follow her into the Medicine Cats den. But... I was meant to be... Twilightpaw shook her head of the thought and, with her tail drooped, followed Snowfern into the Medicine Cats den.

End of Chapter 2

I don't know how ShadowClan's meeting process speech goes, so there. That's the best your gonna get. Hehe.

Yay, Chapter 2's finished! That's some of my worries for updating gone. Very Happy

Last edited by Silverbreeze on August 10th 2011, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 15:00

This is inspiring to make up a bunch of warriors and a clan to make a story of, should I? BTW, I think I will follow Twilightkit as my favorite. I like her personallity a bit better! :33
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw August 10th 2011, 17:08

Suggestion for WP made by FeatherPelt

-->

Suggestion Honored ~
+150WP Silverbreeze

Excellent work on your fan-fic. It's a great read and you obviously have wonderful writing talent Wink
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8911
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 17:36

Dragonclaw wrote:Suggestion for WP made by FeatherPelt

-->

Suggestion Honored ~
+150WP Silverbreeze

Excellent work on your fan-fic. It's a great read and you obviously have wonderful writing talent Wink

Eek! I am glad I could Help Silver!!!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 10th 2011, 18:07

Dragonclaw wrote:Suggestion for WP made by FeatherPelt

-->

Suggestion Honored ~
+150WP Silverbreeze

Coming from the administrator of the forums, that means an awful lot to me! Thanks! Cat Smile And thanks, to FeatherPelt as well! :3
Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 11th 2011, 08:04

Just finished reading Chapter 1. Great job. The suspense is horrible for meh! I NEED to know what the Reason Twilightkit is Medicine Cat! Oh well, all good things come due time. Cant wait for Chapter 3!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2011, 09:53

I like it! Keep writing, you'll may become an author one day!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverbreeze August 30th 2011, 09:53

Whoops, update time. Just got back from holiday, so why not?

Chapter 3:

Silverbreeze
Silverbreeze
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 30th 2011, 17:55

Yay, you put me in the story? Thanks! ^.^ Very Happy It's really good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 1st 2011, 20:23

I hope you DO become and author!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4831
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 1st 2011, 20:39

That was great Silverbreeze!! Very Happy
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8307
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2