Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

+8
Nyx
Whiteout
Icestar
FabFur
Lilacstar
Frost
Rainfeather
Honeystar
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 Empty Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Honeystar March 31st 2012, 14:47

First topic message reminder :

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 2ym91zo
This fan-fic is about what would happen if the world of Warriors and Wolves of the Beyond [and to a lesser extent, Gaurdians of Ga'Hoole, and possibly Seekers] were connected by a prophecy and an invisible growing threat. Can a wolf and three cats have the power of the stars to fulfill their destinies? Or will their worlds be destroyed in darkness? [For those who don't know about the Wolves of the Beyond series, look it up.]
Warning!!: This story takes place between 'The Forgotten Warrior' and 'The Last Hope' of Warriors: Omen of the Stars series, and 'Frost Wolf' and 'Spirit Wolf' of the Wolves of the Beyond series [hence the title Spirit of Hope in reference for the upcoming books]. Many spoilers from both series on here!

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 14kweh

Part 1: Powers and Prophecies
Spoiler:

Prologue:
Spoiler:

Chapter 1: Ring on Fire
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: Walls of Light
Spoiler:

Chapter 3: Watch Wolf and Medicine Cat
Spoiler:

Chapter 4: The Fourth is Found
Spoiler:

Chapter 5: Many Meetings and Memories
Spoiler:

Chapter 6: Faolan or Ujurak?

Chapter 7: Spirits Dance

Part 2: Among Us
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on May 10th 2012, 20:40; edited 37 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 Empty Re: Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Honeystar May 8th 2012, 22:32

Wow thanks Maple! I would hope so, since I've taken English creative writing in High school. Even if I'm using a lot of stuff from the actual books 'The Last Hope' and 'Spirit Wolf'. Updates to chapter 1 has been added.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic - Page 5 Empty Re: Spirit of Hope: A Warriors/ Wolves of the Beyond crossover fanfic

Post by Nyx May 8th 2012, 22:36

Nice additions Honeystar!! Like the rest of Chapter 1. Ecstatic :
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar May 8th 2012, 22:52

Thanks Brightstar!! Still got some ways to go before I'm done with chappie number 1. In the mean time go to my The Lion King complete score topic, and listen "...To Die for" while reading the new parts of chapter 1 [starting at 'A deep big rumble came from...'].
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 9th 2012, 16:38

I like the additions. It would be REALLY intresting if you mixed in a bit of Eragon with that, but then i suppose that means you would have to start all over... Maybe you could include a dragon later on.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13284
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar May 9th 2012, 19:15

There is still more to add Maple. Hmmm...that might be over doing it I think. But I'll see about doing something like that later.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5