Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 30 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 30 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 30 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 30 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 21:20

"Your welcome I will see you later." She walked over to the warriors den. She ws so tired from the battle and the stress.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8615
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 2nd 2012, 22:00

Dovewing looked at Shadowflight. "Shadowflight.. Calm down," she said softly. She turned to Ravesnhadow. "Where's Bellawing?" she asked in her normal voice.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7014
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 22:37

Ravenshadow starred at the ground and wrapped his tail around his paws. He was having troulbe keeping his voice steady. "She..she said she met.. her father in ThunderClan...And has now...left....to join them." He soon closed his eyes hoping it would help him hold back from crying again. "And...she..she told me to stay here...Even though she is having our kits....I'm so...sorry...." He turned away and started heading back to the 'place' where he and Bellawing had spent the night. The grass on the hill still had her scent even though it was becoming cold and stale. He let out all the pain out again, a mixture of blood and tears.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 22:46

Ravenpelt rested in the warriors den. He didn't want anything for his wounds so he just licked them clean. He began to close his heavy, tired eyes when a familiar scent came in and licked him on the head. "Don't sleep yet, Raven. You still have to eat, silly!" Spottedtail purred. He slowly opened his eyes to be greeted with a plump squrriel in front of him. "Thanks." He mewed and began to eat. "You fought well today. I should of been there with you..." Her voice trailed off. "Don't worry about it." He said with his mouth full and wrapped his tail around his body to keep warm.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 2nd 2012, 23:07

Dovewing padded after Ravenshadow. She put her tail on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" she asked softly. "Cheer up. She'll come back..." She looked around at the grassy hill. It was a nice place.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 23:19

Ravenshadow lifted his head and shook. "Look at me. Two days ago I wouldn't have cared if a she-cat got pregnant by me and left the clan. Now I can't stop thinking about her." He turned to look at her. "How can you be so sure of that? How can you be so sure about anything after what we've been through? If Bellawing had shown Beestar this place and talked about adding it to our territory, maybe we wouldn't have run into those ThunderClan thugs so soon. And maybe she would still be here....." He buried his head back in the grass again. Without Bellawing, he suddenly felt empty inside, and he wondered if anyone would ever replace it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 3rd 2012, 09:35

Featherfire walked over to the warriors den and fell asleep she could take no more from this battle in her heart and the battle that was going on earlier today. She was starting to like Ravenshadow but then she remembered Echoleaf. How could I leave Echoleap? Maybe i should wait 'til they are warriors or apprentices. But what will I do about Ravenshadow if I do not spend time with him he will be so lonely.In these thoughts she fell asleep. She had a dream about he fight but it was different bellawing stayed and the camp was the way it was.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 3rd 2012, 09:54

Mewfire patted the last bit of marigold on Springfall's shoulder, and he sighed "Thats a very deep wound, no hunting until I declare you fit, and come back everyday." he mewed softly to his friend, and Springfall looked up, tears in her eyes and she wailed softly "Why?! Why did they attack us?! Why did....they...kill Swanflight? Or take Bellawing?!" she wailed, and Mewfire patted her back and cooed softly "I don't know, sometimes bad things have to happen to let life flurish, I mean, It's hard to believe we lost Swanflight, but we could of lost...Ravenshadow...or Beestar, its just another hazard as a warrior cat...." he cooed, and then mewed briskly "Why don't you go and rest?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 3rd 2012, 09:57

Ravenshadow realized that he had cried himself to sleep. Getting up was a painful thing to do since his woundshad not been treated yet. He decided to head back to camp. When he arrived, Ravenshadow made his way towards the Medicine cat den. He looked at the fresh kill pile and saw that it was still piled high with prey. Thank StarClan we all hunted yesterday. It will be a while before most of the warriors will be fit to hunt again. "Mewfire? Rosepaw?" He mewed. "Anybody here?" He thought he could hear someone sleeping in the warrior den and smelled Featherfire inside. He sighed heavily, thinking about if he was ready to talk to her yet.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 3rd 2012, 10:05

Springfall trailed out of the den, and brushed by Ravenshadow, and gave him a half-hearted weak nodd before she stumbled to Beestar's den.

Mewfire called "Yes, I'm here Ravenshadow, why don't you come in, though its awfully late, come in, " he swept away some left over herbs, and sighed. So much death....and pain....and loss. Oh all the loss! I wish I had a remidy for broken heartss....
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 3rd 2012, 10:13

Featherfire was being chased by the Thunderclan cats she was racing through the trees wondering if she would live. She ran up a tree and they had disappeared. She climbed down and saw her friends that had died in the battle. Oh why did you have to die why did this happen. then a river full of nothing but sand came toward her and swept her away sand filled her ears and moth she swolled the dry stuff to many times.then she was about to hit a rock. She woke up panting and Terrified she did not know what that meant. "Oh starclan what does this mean." She yelled out loud.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 3rd 2012, 10:18

Ravenshadow nodded back at Springfall and went inside the Medicine cat's den. "Sorry about that Mewfire," he mewed as carefully laid himself down. "I...I just needed some time away, you know?" He rested his head on his paws while waiting to be treated.

Deciding that if Crystallight knew this Ruby, she decided to find out more about the strange she-cat later. She walked towards her den a rested beside Springfall. "How are you feeling?" She asked her mate while grooming her. "I guess we'll have to make a vigil for Swanflight after everyone is rested...I still can't believe that the other clans have discovered our territory." She thought deeply about what this would mean for RainbowClan's future. "It will be a full moon in a couple of days. I think we might have to go to the Gathering in order to make them recognize us as true clan, instead of a band 'misfits and freaks'." She growled deeply when she forced herself to say those two words.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 3rd 2012, 10:25

Springfall blinked in surprize and mewed "But....we came here to escape the clans....and now were making friends?" she blinked, and sighed "I guess so....."

Mewfire sighed, and came out of the storage, holding herbs and he mewed "I understand. Everyone is shaken by this. But I guess you have a right, but do you really?" he murmured, patting the herbs into place.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 3rd 2012, 10:41

"I didn't say anything about making friends with them...though I wish it were possible." Beestar sighed and looked at Springfall deeply and nuzzled her. "I wanted RainbowClan to live it's own separate destiny from the other clans, but....if ThunderClan has managed to attack us, how long before the rest of them decide to do the same? Everything we worked hard to create will be gone and RainbowClan will be no more. I think the only other option we have is to move farther away from the other Clans, but that might destroy us as well to take such a long journey. Especially when we have kits, and she-cats who are planning on having them."

Ravenshadow shrugged at Mewfire. "I don't know.." He mumbled. "I can't get over the fact she let me go, even though she knew I had changed because of her. Now...I have no idea who I really am anymore."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 3rd 2012, 10:52

Springfall, looked up at the moon, which was pretty fat & full. "If moving means keeping Rainbowclan safe from the claws of the other clans, wouldn't it be worth it? The death of Swanflight showed that we have no true allies, and we're alone...." she sighed.

Mewfire flattend his ears, and he mewed "You know who you are, Your Ravenshadow of Rainbowclan, your one of the best hunters and fighers of the clans. Thats all I can tell you, but Ravenshadow, the path you tred might be painfully, and might seem like its not worth it, but.." Mewfire leaned his face towards Ravenshadows', " Every path has its rewards, you lost Bellawing, but you will gain something more precious than you could imagion!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 3rd 2012, 11:04

Beestar glanced around her camp. This beautiful place she had found when she left WindClan over 6 moons ago. She felt reluctant of leaving it with little or no hope of finding a better place to live. She purred softly as she licked Springfall behind the ears. "Perhaps this is a matter we should talk to the rest of RainbowClan about."

Ravenshadow looked away from Mewfire's gaze and sighed. "I guess you're right...Do you think I will ever get to see my kits, or if Bellawing will tell them who they're father was?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 3rd 2012, 11:17

Mewfire shrugged and mewed "If she truely loves you, she'll allow you you see and meet your kits, because I know she loved you. Know would you like to sleep in here where I can keep an eye on you? Or do you want to sleep in the warriors' den?"

Springfall sighed, and looked around the camp, her eyes glowing. "I don't want our kits to live in fear of being whiped out by the other clans. Infact, I don't want any of my clanmates to live in fear of being whipedout.....what do we do if the clans refuses?!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 3rd 2012, 11:25

Ravenshadow yawned, curled up in a ball and closed his eyes. That was his answer to Mewfire's question. He soon started dreaming about Bellawing, her kits and..Featherfire! He began tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Neither do I," Beestar admitted sadly. She shrugged and looked at her mate. Her eyes had an inner flame burning inside them. "Then we will have to do everything we can to make sure RainbowClan stays strong enough to protect itself."

Last edited by Honeystar on March 3rd 2012, 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 3rd 2012, 11:35

Spottedtail's eyes were clouded with worry. Fox dung! I should of been there! She glanced over at her sleeping friend. His wounds are bad... but they aren't bleeding. Should I get herbs for him? She shook her head. nah. It'd be better to let him sleep. She yawned. "I better get to sleep too." She muttered to herself. She curled up besides Ravenpelt, gave his fur one last lick, and slowly fell asleep.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 3rd 2012, 13:44

Scarlet's eyes widened. Digging in her claws she thought Crystal. Sparkz went after her and now hes dead. If only he loved me. Oh yes and Ruby! I remember that fat lazy old farm cat. She got on my nerves so I killed her. I better play along. Remember keep your friends close but your enemy's closer She thought. "Crystal! Is that you!?! Oh Ive missed you so much!" She cried racing toward Crystal and nuzzling her. "I was so lonely on the farm and I was afraid Sparkz had hurt you! Im so glad your alright!" Scarlet lied easily. She even made herself fake cry.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 3rd 2012, 13:47

Silvermoon looked at Crystallight. "You know her?" she asked. She could sense something bad about this new cat. She stared at the new cat coldly.

Darkfire had heard the news. A lot of cats had been in a fight with Thunderclan. Swanflight had died. Bellawing had been taken. he jumped into the tree and curled up there thinking about everything.

Dovewing sat down by the warriors den and ate a plump squirrel. Shadowflight and she hadn't been able to hunt because they heard the fight. She sighed. She felt bad for Ravenshadow. He lost his mate and his kits that weren't even born yet. She looked up into the sky.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 3rd 2012, 13:57

Scarlet blinked her big round amber eyes. With a fake smile she mewed to the other she cat, "Whats your name? Im Ruby!" She mewed happily. Her tail gently flicked side to side. Ive never acted like this before. But I remember Ruby acting like this. Ugh how in the world was Ruby this happy? Scarlet thought in annoyance. She smiled widely to the suspicious cat and dug her claws into the ground, lashing her tail in anger. I wonder how long I'll have to keep this act up...
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 3rd 2012, 14:11

"Silvermoon...," said Silvermoon suspicously. "You gonna join our clan?" She stared at the other cat coldly. Ruby's smile seemed fake to Silvermoon. She shrugged off the feeling. "Well come on.. Let's get back to camp..," said Silvermoon to Crystallight, not taking her eyes off the other cat. ~Or are they already at camp? Razz~
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 3rd 2012, 15:46

~Well, I guess their going to camp now lol~
Scarlet smiled slyly, "Thank you. By the way, your name is very... uh unique." Scarlet mewed batting her eyelashes all innocent like. She got to her paws and shook out her dark ginger almost red fur and turned to look at Silvermoon. "Lead the way. I dont know where Im going in this big forest. Oh but I assure you I do know how to hunt. You see back at home I hunted mice all the time. I even had to fight some dogs once in a while." She mewed with a giggle. Scarlet unsheathed her claws and gasped to see them longer than the average cat. Scarlet knew for a fact farm cats had very short claws. I-Is that dried blood?!? Ok just think of an excuse "Er Oh goodness once I get rested I need to fix up these claws!" She cried. Sheathing her claws quickly she gave a half hearted giggle. "Alright lets go then!" Scarlet mewed quickly laughing gently
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 3rd 2012, 16:15

Silvermoon stared at Ruby's claws. She looked up. "Okay.. that'd good then," she said slowly. "Come on." She started to walk back to camp. She kept an eye on the new cat. When they got back to camp she pointed out the fresh kill pile. "You can go eat something there," she said sweetly. "If you need anything just call..." Silvermoon searched her brain for someone who would be nice to this new cat. "Dovewing," she finished with a smile. She turned and walked off towards the medicine cats den.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content