Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 16 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 16 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 16 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 16 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 23:36

Beestar watched the tom crawl around the camp. That tom is so stubborn. She walked over beside him and mewed. "So...exactly why didn't you become clan Leader anyways?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 23rd 2012, 23:39

"So now you want to know? Well I don't want to talk about it. Maybe after I'm healed I'll be in a better mood." He continued crawling, his muscles growing sore.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14225
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 23:44

"Fine, you can tell me when you're ready then." Beestar mewed. "But at least go back and lie down before Mewfire has hissy fit on you too."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 23rd 2012, 23:46

"Mew-what? A cat on fire?! And you're talking to me! Go save him!" He yowled furiously. "Wow, some cats." He snorted to himself.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 23:53

Beestar rolled her eyes. "No, Mewfire, that's his name. He's our Medicine cat." Then she sniffed the tom. "I'm also guessing he was the one who rubbed roses on your pelt."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 23rd 2012, 23:55

Viper laughed, "That's a name? What's yours, Tabbysoul?" He sniffed his pelt and sneezed, "That's what stinks!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 03:32

Username: Tigerspirit
Character Name: Iriswing
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: You'll have to find out Razz
Lifestyle: Straight
Mate: N/A

Last edited by Tigerspirit on February 24th 2012, 12:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 10:11

~Tigerspirit accepted.~

Beestar glared at Viper. "It's Beestar in case you forgot." Then she mrrowed. "I wouldn't say that in front of Mewfire. He might just rub more on you." She turned to see how Echoleap was doing.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 12:21

Silvermoon padded over to Crystallight and Racenpelt. She looked at them curiously. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked them. She looked around and saw a tom dragging himself around the camp. She shook her head. Something's wrong with me She sighed. "What's taking those cats so long?" she muttered to herself quietly.

"Go on. Leave and never show your ugly face around here again," growled Darkfire to the tom who was STILL standing there. "I have friends who'll kill you as soon as I tell 'em too." He snarled at the tom.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7031
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 12:37

Iriswing padded over to Viper, "What are you doing? Walked much?" She said sarcastically. She padded away, her tail high in the air. She was usually nice, but liked to tease other clan members. But with new members, she was harsh on them, to strengthen them.

She padded over to Silvermoon, "Looks like she's flirting. But it might just be me." She made herself comfortable, sitting down. She got bored again and padded away.

She padded into the nursery, making herself comfortable. She looked at Honeykit and Dragonkit, "They're so cute! They'll make great warriors, just like their mother." She soothed Echoleap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 12:42

"Oh, umm, Silvermist." Crystallight mewed slightly embarrassed. "I was talking to Ravenpelt here asking if he would be willing to help us have kits." She looked at the black tom again and purred softly. "He said he would like to get to know us better, if that's all right with you." She glanced over Silvermoon's shoulder to look at the camp entrance. "Darkfire and the others haven't returned yet haven't they?" She looked at her mate seeing the worry in her eyes.

Ravenshadow remained crouched in the bush waiting to leap out. The strange tom seemed unconcerned with Darfire's threats. That wasn't good. Either he was a crazy fool, or he had something to give him the upper paw, maybe both.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 12:52

Silvermoon looked at Crystallight then at Ravenpelt. "Hm? Oh sure! I'd love to get to know you better," she said with a smile. She glanced back at the entrance. Her eyes looked distracted. She couldn't concentrate on one thing. Her mind kept wandering back to Darkfire and the tom.

"Last warning," Darkfire growled. The tom didn't heed his warnings. He signaled with his tail to the others. Dovewing jumped out behind the tom snarling, claws unsheathed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 13:04

Iriswing padded over to Mewfire, "Can I help, with anything? Anything at all?" She padded over to Echoleap again, "Look at Dragonkit and Honeykit! They're already strong. They're suckling happily. They're strong and healthy." She tried soothing Echoleap again, not sure if she was actually doing anything.

She began to feel squashed, and her stomach began swirling, you could say. She made her way out of the nursery, breathing heavily. She sat down and began licking her pelt.

She picked up a squirrel and a mouse and padded over to Silvermoon and Crystallight, "Hey! I got you two some prey. Would you like some, Ravenpelt?" She dashed to the fresh-kill pile and got him a mouse, "Here, sorry about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 13:09

Ravenshadow leaped from the bush, tackling the tom from his flank. The tom was still injured from the last battle just as much as Darkfire was. Two healthy warriors were clearly too much for him. He scratched, kicked and bit his way out and ran towards some stepping stones near the river. One of the rocks was full of wet algae causing the tom to slip on it. His head hit another rock before falling into the river. Ravenshadow watched as the tom's body was dragged away by the current, going under rapids and popping back up, until it was out of site. "Good riddance." He mewed lowly. "Let's go back to camp now."

Crystallight purred polietly to Iriswing. "Thank you. I nearly forgot I was becoming hungry." She walked over to a shady tree and waited for the others to follow.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 13:16

Darkfire growled. "I agree with you there," he said turning around and heading back to camp. "Come on. We better tell everyone the good news." He lowered his face so the warriors couldn't see the smile that was hinting there.

Silvermoon titled her head curiously at Iriswing. "Thanks.. but I'm too worried to eat right now," she said. She got up and followed Crystallight to the shade of a nearby tree.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 13:30

Iriswing got up and followed Crystallight, "No problem. Tell me if you need anything." She dismissed herself.

She padded over to Ravenpelt, "I really am sorry. How can I make it up to you? I could catch you all the prey for the next moon." She thought of all that hunting and her muscles ached to run.

She really felt bad for forgetting Ravenpelt. The tom was already ignored enough, and she didn't want to make him feel ignored by her. She thought he seemed like a nice tom, and she didn't want to be rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 13:38

Crystallight nuzzled and purred Silvermoon, trying to make her feel better. "I'm sure they will come back. Your brother is a great warrior after all, and it's not like he's alone."

Ravenshadow entered the camp and saw the two she-cats sitting near the tree. He decided to let Darkfire tell them the news. He went straight towards Beestar and mewed grimly. "We won't be bothered by that tom anymore. The river has taken his dead body beyond our territory as we speak."

Beestar closed her eyes and sighed in relief. "Well, at least that's one less thing to worry about now. Though I suppose I should be wishing that it had ended without anyone dying."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 13:46

Darkfire padded over to Silvermoon and Crystallight. "Hey you two!" he said cheerfully. "DARKFIRE!" exclaimed Silvermoon jumping up. "You're okay! Thank Starclan!" "You doubted me?" he teased. "No.. I was just worried!" she said. "Well, that tom is now dead! So nothing to worry about anymore!" he said to Silvermoon and Crystallight with a smile. "Thank Starclan!" said Silvermoon, "Now we won't have to worry about him anymore." Darkfire smiled.

Dovewing watched as Darkfire and Ravenshadow walked off to tell other cats about their victory. "Well, a job well done huh?" she meowed to Swanflight sweetly flicking her ear.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 13:54

Iriswing padded over to Ravenshadow, "Good job! But I bet I could have beaten him all by myself." She boasted to him, puffing out her chest.

Username: Tigerspirit
Character Name: Bellawing
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: N/A
Lifestyle: Bi [Might change as story goes on]
Mate: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 14:05

~Accepted Tigerspirit.~

Crystallight was surprised, relieved and joyful at the same time. The tom who had tormented her for so long was no more. She licked and nuzzled both Darkfire and Silvermoon. "Perhaps I will finally sleep well tonight," then she purred louder and looked at Silvermoon. "Unless you got something better than sleep in mind?"

Ravenshadow nodded his head in agreement with Beestar, and excused himself. "I'm sure you would." He mewed to Iriswing rolling his eyes and mrrowing. He turned around to see Dovewing trying to hit on Swanflight. He lowered his ears flat in annoyance. StarClan she can go wrap her tail around any she-cat or tom she wants.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 14:12

Silvermoon purred. She looked at Crystallight and raised her eyebrows. She mrrowed with laughter. "Sure..," she meowed sticking her tongue out at Crystallight.

Dovewing caught Ravenshadow watching her. She laughed and waved at him.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2012, 14:21

Iriswing followed Ravenshadow, "What? Are you jealous of her?" She rolled her eyes, "Why do you let her get to you? That;s why she does it, because she likes bugging you." Iriswing said it matter-of-factly.

Bellawing padded over to Iriswing and Ravenshadow, "Hey!" She said to Ravenshadow, ignoring her sister. She looked at the handsome tom sadly. She knew he could never like a cat like her.

Iriswing laughed, "I'll leave you two alone." She left Bellawing, and received a glare from her sister. Iriswing just laughed and padded out of camp to go hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 24th 2012, 14:27

Dovewing heard Iriswing talking to Ravenshadow. She fell down laughing. She shook her head and stood up again. "Ahem," she said with a smile.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstarfan February 24th 2012, 14:30

Swiftwing padded into the camp.
silverstarfan
silverstarfan
Loner

Custom Rank : Ninja of Awesomeness
WarriorPoints : 4304
Female Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 24th 2012, 14:33

Ravenshadow ignored Iriswing's remarks, and soon forgot all about Dovewing getting into his fur when he noticed Bellawing sitting beside him. "Hey there yourself beautiful," he purred slyly at her. "What have you been up to all day?" Hearing Dovewing laugh at them he just stuck out his tongue at her and continued to talk to the she-cat next to him. "Feel like going out somewhere in the Territory?"

Beestar noticed the new she-cat walking into the camp. "Hello there," she mewed warmly. "Welcome to RainbowClan. I am Beestar the Leader. May I ask who you are and why you have come here?" She didn't think the newcomer seemed threatening but she wondered how the stranger found their camp.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content