Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 40 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 40 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 40 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 40 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 18:14

"Yyrroww!!" sqealed Spottedkit, swiping his paws in the air, frightend by all the new scents, when suddenly, his tiny eye-lids fluttered open to reveal dazzling amber-honey brown eyes.

Springfall sqealed in excitment at seeing her little one's brillant eyes open. Then she nuzzled Spottedkit closer and cried "My My! What lovely eyes he has!" she peered deeper into the deep amber-honey eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 9th 2012, 18:18

Volepaw smiled and mewed. "I'll go hunting with you too!" He said. I wish it could be just me and Petalpaw... He thought. Cloudpaw and Volepaw gasped as the kit opened its eyes. "Hi there. Im Cloudpaw and this is my brother Volepaw." She mewed softly with a gentle smile. "Welcome to RainbowClan!" Volepaw added.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7787
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 18:25

Beestar peered over Springfall's shoulder to gaze at Spottedkit's eyes. She purred with great pride and joy and licked her new adopted son's face. "My what a beautiful tom you are." She wrapped her tail around Springfall's.

Ravenshadow laughed warmly. "Okay then, guess I better go look for her to ask first. Bye." He emerged from the den and saw a strange she-cat at the entrance. "Hey there!" He called out to her as he padded closer. "I'm Ravenshadow. Welcome to RainbowClan. What can I do for you?"

Crystallight began licking Ravenpelt along his neck and belly. His fur felt different from her own or Silvermoon, but it was nice and she liked it.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 18:33

Spottedkit looked up at the strange she-cat who looked smaller than the two who were curled around him, and he open his tiny pink mouth and cried "Whhhooosm arre yoou?"

Springfall nearly purred at her son's first slurred 'who are you' words, and then she nuzzled him and cooed "This is your home little one.." and she saw Spottedkit rolled onto his belly and cried again to the apprentices "Whooosm Arrreeee Youuss?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 9th 2012, 18:35

Viper, now able to walk, padded over to Springfall and Beestar, "Hey! Is he your guy's kit?" He asked curiously.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14176
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 18:36

Dovewing chuckled as Ravenshadow left. She heard him greet someone and wondered who. She stepped out of the den and saw Ravenshadow walking towards a cat. "Hello?" she called following Ravenshadow. She saw the cat clearly and became all charm, "Why hello! Welcome to Rainbowclan!" She smirked at Ravenshadow before returning her gaze to the cat.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 6982
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 18:41

Springfall looked at Viper, and purred softly "He's adopted because Beestar found him all alone in the woods..." she gave Viper a friendly tail flick before gazing down at Spottedkit.

"WHoosm'rrr youu?" Spottedkit cried,staring wide eyed at Viper. "WHOOSM'RR YOUU?!" he screamed loudly, over again
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 9th 2012, 18:45

Viper smiled, "Oh, okay!" He turned to Spottedkit, "I'm a cat with a broken ear! Oh my starclan he's loud..!" Viper smiled, "I wish I was a father."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 18:47

Beestar gasped with tremendous joy to hear Spottedkit speak his first words. "These are RainbowClan's apprentices Spottedkit," she mewed and cooed at him sweetly. Turning to Viper she mewed. "That is Viper. One of the clan warriors. He has just recovered from his dog attack wounds. My you are so curious. Can you guess who I am?" She beamed her yellow-green eyes into his amber-honey brown eyes.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 18:48

Spottedkit stared, his jaws silent for a moment before screeching loudly, copying the new words, "STARCLANNN! STARCLLANNN! EARRRRRR! EARRRR!!! FATHHEERRRRI!" he screeched

Springfall stared starled by Spottedkit's screeching, and she tried to coo "Spottedkit...d-"

"SPOTTEDKIT! SPPPPOOOOTTTEEDDDKIIITTT!!!!" he screamed the new words.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare March 9th 2012, 18:50

Viper pawed at his ear, "I should go see the Healer...but...I won't!" He laughed, "I'm Viper, the best, toughest cat you could ever meet." He boasted, having an arrogant smile upon his face.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 9th 2012, 18:51

"Oh, I, um," Aprildusk stammered. "I don't know... I'm a loner but now... I don't know where I'm going to go and live.. What is this place?" she added curiously.

Petalpaw purred and touched her nose to Spottedkit's ear. "I'm Petalpaw, an apprentice!" She smiled and stepped back. "Alright, now for that hunt! Do you mind, Spottedtail, if me and Voleaw go ahead first?" Petalpaw shot a sly look at the other apprentice."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 18:54

Spottedkit flicked his tounge, following Viper's expression before he screeched, "MEEET! MMMMMMEEEEETTTT!" then he sqealed "meet!" then he swatted the air, trying to scream a sentense, but it came out "FUS RO DAHH! FUS RO DAHH!!!" he screeched, clawing the air madly, impressed with himself, and all of his words.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 18:57

Beestar flattened her ears as Spottedkit screeched out his new words. But she laughed and purred with joy at hearing the sound of a kit in RainbowClan. "Can you say 'Beestar'?" She mewed at Spottedkit.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 9th 2012, 19:02

Spottedkit stared for a moment, flicking his tiny pink tounge, before screeching even louder "BEEESTTTARRR! BEEESSTTTARRR! BEESTAARRRR!" then he sqealed in delight "Beestar!" then he flashed a glance over at Springfall, a question dancing in his eyes. "Allrighty, my name is Springfall...Spr-ing-Fall...." Then Spottedkit swiped his tiny tounge and screamed "SPRINGFALLLL! SPPPPRRINGFALLL!" then he sqealed in delight "Springfall! Beestar! Starclan! Meet!" he cried, madly in delight.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 9th 2012, 19:13

"Aww, he knows our names Springfall!" Beestar knew Spottedkit wasn't hers or Springfall's, but that didn't change how proud she was of the little tom-kit. This was the closet thing she would ever come to feeling like a mother...or would she be the father? Oh well it didn't really matter. She scooped the noisy kit in her paws and began nuzzling and licking him. "We love you Spottedkit...Can you say 'love'? Does Spottedkit love Beestar and Springfall?"

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down