Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 29 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 29 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 29 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 29 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Lilacstar March 2nd 2012, 19:39

Springfall smiled, and purred softly "Thats great news...." she still was frazzeled by her brothers haunting last words. Then she murmured "Can I sleep in your den with you tonight?" she asked, looking into her mates eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 19:43

Ravenshadow tried chasing after her, but his wounds were still too much for him. He collapsed on the forest floor, and watched Bellawing leave him. Unable to hold back the pain anymore he covered his face with his paws and began to cry where he lay. The only she-cat he had ever really cared about, was gone.

Beestar purred loudly and nuzzled Springfall. "Of course you can." She whispered sweetly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2012, 19:49

Bellawing padded into the camp, panting heavily. Larkwing looked at Bellawing,"You're pregnant?! Get in the nursery! Now!" Bellawing rolled her eyes as he made a nest for her. She curled up in it, and began to cry softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 19:50

Featherfire had watched this whole thing from her secret hiding spot. " Oh ravenshadow I am so sorry i..i don't know what to say i mean well" she put her head into his scruff though knowing it would not make it better.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8632
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 19:51

Ravenpelt kicked the she cat's soft belly with his hind legs and then let go of her. "Now get out of our home!" He yowled as she ran away and disappeared as she passed by some bushes. He puffed out his chest and was proud of himself, but now wasn't time for celebrating. The stinging cut on his shoulder reminded him that he needed to get back to camp. He quickly ran back to camp but stopped when he saw something in the corner of his eye. To his surprise, he saw a lifeless body laying on the ground. His heart instantly sunk when he remembered who the she cat was. "Swanflight!" He yowled, and wished for a reply. He put his head on her chest and listened. The only sound was his heart beating loudly and the calm sways of the trees. "Somebody help!" He helplessly yowled since he was too weak to carry her back to camp.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15926
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2012, 19:55

Fireflame padded over to Bellawing,"Are you ok?" She put her muzzle in his scruff, and began crying. "I....I'm pregnant, and the Father needs to stay in Rainbowclan. I wouldn't let him join Thunderclan..." "You did the right thing. You know the other warriors would never accept him," He smiled proudly at his daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather March 2nd 2012, 19:56

Fernmist noticed Ravenpelt standing over Swanflight's body. "Ravenpelt!" She yowled, kicking away the she-cat she was fighting. As she ran over, she could tell something was terribly wrong.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8303
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 19:56

Featherfire heard this and she wanted to help. "DID you hear that Ravenshadow I..I am going to help." SHe ran until her legs could take no more. "what happened oh no no please why are there so many things happening at one oh please."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 19:58

Ravenshadow looked up at Featherfire. He rested his head against her chest and wrapped his tail around her. "Thank you." Was all that he could reply to her. He was glad that he had somebody to be with. His ears pricked when he thought he heard someone call for help. "Was that..Ravenpelt?" He mewed confusingly. Finding himself alone again he cried again, then finally decided to see what was going on.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 20:02

"P-please! It's Swanflight..she's.." He choked on his words, but it was already clear. Swanflight was dead. He shook his head. He somehow felt like it was his fault. I could of gotten here sooner! Then maybe she'd still be alive...
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 2nd 2012, 20:06

Springfall stared around the bloodied clearing, and whimmpered "To think, my own brother, a peace loving, fair warrior, would try and murder inccoent cats!" she exclaimed softly.

Mewfire was racing into the clearing, he panted and then yowled "PLEASE BRING SEREVERLY INJURIED CATS TO ME FOR TREATMENT! AND PLEASE BRING ANY BODIES, IF THERE ARE ANY!" he yowled, and began to count heads.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 20:08

"Ravenshadow." She screamed as she was running back."Swamnflights dead oh she's dead.oh why." She was tearing up and put her head into his fur. ''Why does this happen. why."
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 20:12

Ravenpelt decided to gather the rest of his energy and carefully carry the dead she cat. At the entrance of camp he finally had to rest. "Swanflight..she..she.." But he was too tried to finish his sentence. Am I too tried or just too...too afraid? Afraid that ThunderClan will kill more of us. Or afraid that someone will blame me for not being there in time.

Spottedtail rushed to her friend. "Raven!" she gasped. She was excited that her friend was alright, but that excitement soon turned to sadness when she saw the body besides him.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 2nd 2012, 20:12

Scarlet padded beside a river. Narrowing her golden eyes she saw an ashy grey tom bobbing lifelessly in the water. Hauling the cat on the shore she instantly knew who this cat was. "Sparkz!" She yowled in greif. Nuzzling Sparkz she saw scratches by cats and dried blood. "Someone murdered him...." She whsipered in anger. "I'll get my revenge..." She whsipered. In anger Scarlet threw Sparkz body back into the river and watched him slowly drift away for good. Padding beside the river she came to a small clearing. Fresh blood stains and the scent of ThunderClan filled the area. Pricking her ears she saw cats yowling in grief. Scarlet leaped quickly into a tree and observed a lifeless she cat surrounded by clanmates.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7836
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 20:16

Ravenshadow held Featherfire tightly in their embrace of grief. He looked up to the sky and cried outloud. "StarClan, why did you let all of this happen to us!!!" He rested his head against her, and closed his eyes.

Beestar pressed her mate closer to her. She didn't really know what to say to Springfall. "Let's go see if everyone else is alright."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 20:18

"oh ravenshadow why do bad things happen why? Does starclan care for us even though we are different?''
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 20:25

Ravenshadow didn't know what to say. Those exact questions were going on in his head right now. All he could do was lick Featherfire's fur, hoping it would calm each other down. He didn't know why he was doing it, but he kept on licking her and slowly started to let out a soft purr.

Last edited by Honeystar on March 2nd 2012, 20:34; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 2nd 2012, 20:26

Scarlet listened in interest. If I can get them to trust me, Ill get my revenge She thought. Smiling she leaped and blinked her golden eyes. "My name is Scarlet, is there anything I can do?" She asked sweetly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7836
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather March 2nd 2012, 20:31

Rosepaw stood in the clearing, viewing he damage of her Clanmates. 1 dead. Several injured. Countless heartbroken. She padded after Mewfire, looking for something she could do to lessen the grief of her Clanmates.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8303
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 20:49

Honeystar wrote:Ravenshadow didn't know what to say. Those exact questions were going on in his head right now. All he could do was lick Featherfire's fur, hoping it would calm each other down. He didn't know why he was doing it, but he kept on licking her and slowly started to let out a soft purr.

Featherfire didn't care if he didn't answer. His tongue made her feel safe and she knew that this was what she wanted. She loved seeing him and bellawing together but deep inside she wanted to be with him.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 2nd 2012, 20:53

Dovewing heard yowls. She looked at Shadowflight and then started running towards the sounds. She came and saw all the cats surrounding a body. "What happened?" she asked. She recognized the cat as Swanflight. And she was dead. "Oh no," she whispered falling back. She looked around for Bellawing and Ravenshadow. Worried about them. She saw Ravenshadow. She walked over to him and Featherfire. "Hey," she said softly still shocked by the body. "What happened here?" She couldn't look at them. She could only stare at the dead lifeless body of Swanflight.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7031
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 20:57

Beestar noticed the strange she-cat talking to her clan. "I am Beestar of RainbowClan. We just been through a lot right now. Why are you here?"

Crystallight heard a familiar voice and turned around to see a familiar voice. "Ruby! Is that you?!" She turned around and saw her old friend from the farm. "It's me Crystal."

"What do I do now?" Ravenshadow whispered to no one in particular.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 2nd 2012, 21:05

"Maybe we should go back to camp Ravenshadow. I think they will try to find it." She licked his ear one last time and waited for him to walk up.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 2nd 2012, 21:09

Shadowflight padded over and gasped,"Oh my Starclan!" His eyes became slits,"Is-is she...dead?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He padded over to Dovewing, and realized Bellawing wasn't with Ravenshadow,"Where's Bellawing?" He growled, baring his teeth. "Where is she? She better bet not be hurt," He unsheathed his claws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 2nd 2012, 21:11

Ravenshadow smiled a bit as he wiped his eyes with his tail. "Okay," he mewed as he slowly got up and walk. "Thanks for being there for me. I really appreciate that."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content