Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 34 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 34 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 34 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10454
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 34 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 19:21

Ravenshadow twitched his ears and opened his eyes slightly and saw what was going on. He purred softly but warmly as his tail wrapped itself along Featherfire's while licking and nuzzling Bellawing along her face. His eyes went back and forth at the blue eyes of both ginger and white she-cats. He tried mrrowing as he realized the similarities of the two, but started coughing.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 19:32

Bellawing jumped up,"Err...I'm sorry." Fireflame looked at Bellawing,"Can I speak with you? Alone." Bellawing licked Ravenshadow's cheek once more, before following her father. "Bellawing, if you stay in Thunderclan, you know you can't be with him. The last thing I want is to make you choose, but that's what it's come to," He frowned. Bellawing began to cry softly,"I'll think about it...But I need some time by myself," She padded back over to Ravenshadow,"Can I talk to you? Please," She looked up at Featherfire,"Alone."

Fireflame laughed and sat next to Beestar,"So much drama. That's my daughter for ya," He laughed again. Then mumbled to himself,"So much like my Isabella..." He shook his head.

Larkwing padded over to Mewfire,"Need any help?"

Last edited by Tigerspirit on March 4th 2012, 20:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 4th 2012, 19:36

Featherfire watched as she walked away from Ravenshadow and Bellawing. She gave a great sigh. She wished that she coudl be with him but she knew that she could not she knew he liked Bellawing.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8633
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 20:13

Ravenshadow watched Bellawing talking to her father and then coming back. He already knew what was happening. He blinked his eyes and tried swallowing the lump in his throat. He looked up at Bellawing. He managed to whisper, "I'm sorry...I love you."

Beestar glanced at the ThunderClan Deputy and laid a sympathetic tail on his shoulders. "It's been a dramatic two days for everyone here, especially for Bellawing. Her sister's death, having a former player tom as a mate, being pregnant with his kits, finding you, and now this...." She shook her head as well.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 20:29

Bellawing nuzzled Ravenshadow, " I love you, too. But...I need to stay in Thunderclan, and you need to stay in Rainbowclan. I'm sorry it had to end this way," She sat down, "But that doesn't mean we can't be friends, right?"

"Iriswing? She's...dead?! No...not my daughter..." He began to cry, "I need to find Isabella...Thanks for telling me," He gained his strength again.

Snowpelt, Dirtclaw, and Cinderheart padded over to Beestar, "What would you like us to do?" Dirtclaw asked Beestar.

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar March 4th 2012, 20:33

Featherfire walked in circles thinking of what to do then she realized she was starving. She walked over to the freshkill pile and picked up a fat mouse. She gulped it down and decided to wait in the sun. She relaxed and just sat there.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8633
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 20:47

Ravenshadow closed his eyes and laid his head against Bellawing's pelt. His tail found it's way to her belly and began rubbing it. He wasn't sure, but..he could swear that he felt something nudge his tail twice. He looked up at his...former mate and purred softly.

Beestar watched Flamefire cry then turned her attention to the ThunderClan warriors. "Well..." She mewed trying to think of what to do with them. "Let me get my Deputy Fernmist and we'll try finding anyone else still able enough. Then we can set up some patrols."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 20:56

Bellawing laid next to Ravenshadow, and whispered in his ear, "Unless you want to secretly meet up." She curled her tail around his, " Even if you don't want to meet secretly, I'll always love you." She licked his cheek, and started purring.

Snowpelt smiled, "Okay, where will we be patrolling? Probably not by Thunderclan, right?" Dirtclaw nudged Snowpelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 21:21

"Did somebody say patrols?!" Ravenpelt excitedly asked. "It felt like it's been ages since I've been on one of those. Anything you want me to do?" He meowed to Beestar. "I'm seriously so bored sitting in camp.." He said under his breath.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15927
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 21:24

Ravenshadow's golden eyes beamed and reflected into her blue eyes. He nodded his head and nuzzled her while licking continuously. "I would love that very much." He whispered to her.

"Sure Ravenpelt," Beestar mewed at the RainbowClan tom. "You can come along. Now we just need a couple more cats and we should be good."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 21:28

Ravenpelt nodded. Finally, I get to do something. "Spottedtail!" He yowled at her from across camp. "Get over here!"

Spottedtail rushed across camp. "Yes? What do you want?...Oh a patrol. Of course I'll go! Why didn't you tell me earlier, mouse brain!" She mrrowed with laughter and playfully poked him with her tail.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 21:29

Bellawing licked Ravenshadow's ear, "I saw you with Featherfire earlier...Do you like her, or me?" She asked with fear of the answer.

Shadowflight padded over, "I'll go on the patrol, also! Where are we going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 21:46

Ravenshadow looked at his paws for a moment, then back at Bellawing. "I..I think..I kinda like both of you." He mewed softly.

Beestar nodded to Shadowflight and Spottedtail. "Alright that should be enough...." She stopped as she saw the light shine on the silvery pelt of Swanlight's dead body. Oh, StarClan....How could we have forgotten her. She walked over and dragged the she-cat to the center of the camp. "Today," She called to everyone in the camp. "We lost the life of Swanflight. She had only been with RainbowClan for only a day. But whether a day, a few hours, or many seasons, it does not matter. She was our Clanmate, along with Iriswing. Both have now joined the ranks of StarClan and are watching us over. Let us take this moment to give our last fair wells to Swanflight." With that, she began sharing tongues with Swanflight, then got up and waited for everyone else to join.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 21:54

Ravenpelt slowly padded up to the she cat's body. "We..we will always remember you. You fought bravely." He touched his nose to her pelt. It was cold and lifeless and he began to share tongues with her.

Spottedtail followed Ravenpelt, but only watched at first. After a while she walked up and quietly mewed "I didn't know her for long...But she's with StarClan now." She gave the cold pelt a lick then backed up so other cats could share tongues.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 21:55

Bellawing stood up, "I love you...But you don't love me..." She padded away, over to Swanflight, and began sharing tongues with her for the last time.

Shadowflight padded over to Bellawing and started sharing tongues with Swanflight also.

The Thunderclan warriors watched and shifted their paws uncomfortably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 22:06

Ravenshadow dragged himself towards Swanflight's body. He wanted to share tongues and say good bye to the dead she-cat of course, but more importantly to get close to Bellawing. "I do love you..." He whispered as he passed by her. "But...you keep making it hard for me to prove it."

Crystallight, along with Silvermoon and Scarlet walked up to Swanflight. "She was in RainbowClan, around the same time I was..." She couldn't help but think how many times already it could have been her lying there instead. She shared tongues with her than moved back for the others to join in.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 22:15

Bellawing turned around, "How am I making it hard?!" She asked as she padded away from the she-cat's body. She sat next to Ravenshadow, "What am I doing wrong?! Please tell me..." She nuzzled him, "I want us to stay together." She curled her tail around his, and began licking his ear.

Shadowflight walked away from Swanflight, and growled as he saw Bellawing and Ravenshadow. "Darn that tom," He growled to himself. He padded by, and gave a glare to Ravenshadow as he passed by. He waited for sharing tongues to be over, so he could go on the patrol.

Snowpelt watched uncomfortably, "She's pretty." Cinderheart growled at him, and he smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 22:28

Ravenpelt backed up and waited for the other cats for the patrol. I guess she's in StarClan now... He shook his head. He knew StarClan was real but sometimes he was afraid that they weren't watching over him. Or even watching over RainbowClan. Does..does StarClan even approve of our Clan? He shook his head again. He didn't want to know the answer. He turned to Spottedtail and mewed "Ready to go? We just gotta wait for the others."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 22:28

Ravenshadow purred loudly (and ignored Shadowflight), as he felt the warm touch of his mate again. "That's what I...want too..." He started licking her along the cheeks and down her neck. He moved closer so their pelts were pressed against each other. "Stay together."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 22:41

Shadowflight padded over to Ravenpelt and Spottedtail, "Ready to go?" He yawned, "You guys can invite the Thunderclan cats, I don't feel like it." He looked at them suspiciously, "I don't trust them." He turned back to them.

Bellawing curled up next to Ravenshadow in the Warrior's Den, and fell asleep. She woke up shivering, and cuddled closer to Ravenshadow, "I'm cold..." She whispered into his ear. She fluffed up her fur, and tried to fall back alseep.

Snowpelt padded over to Spottedtail, ignoring Cinderheart, "Hey, good lookin'!" He mewed slyly, and fell over his paws, "Fail!" He yowled as he got up, and smiled at Spottedtail. "Sorry about that, I'm trying to annoy my clanmate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 22:47

Ravenpelt nodded. "Eh..I don't trust them either. But they are a lot different than the cats that fought us.." He glanced over at Spottedtail. "But it looks like one of them has a liking for Spottedtail."

Spottedtail mrrowed in laughter and rolled her eyes at the clumsy looking tom. "Uh hi there. I'm Spottedtail. Since you ThunderClan cats are supposed to 'help' us, maybe you should come along with us on the patrol."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 22:51

Ravenshadow fell asleep with Bellawing. He woke up to hear her saying she was cold. Wrapping his paws around her, he purred while licking her. "I know a way to get you warm." He purred louder as he smiled slyly at her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 22:56

Snowpelt laughed nervously and padded back to the Thunderclan cats, and they all padded over, "We'll go on the patrol."

Bellawing's eyes widened, then realized it was just Ravenshadow, "Oh...it's just you. Anything, I'm so cold!" She shivered again, fluffing up her pelt.

Shadowflight laughed, "Alright, we should get going. Where we headed to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 22:59

Ravenshadow looked around to see if anyone else was in the warriors den. He purred and started licking down Bellawing's belly. He moved his body so that she had access to him too. "Ready?" He mewed cheekily.

Last edited by Honeystar on March 4th 2012, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 4th 2012, 23:01

Bellawing rolled her eyes, "Ready." She meowed, purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next