Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 35 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 35 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 35 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10439
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 35 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar March 4th 2012, 23:15

Without further hesitation Ravenshadow began licking down her body while feeling her tongue on him at the same time. He purred loudly and warmly, while wishing that the two of them had more moments like this, instead of fighting and splitting a lot. ~Fade in
/Fade out.~
Panting while purring and cuddling each other, Ravenshadow gazed affectionately at Bellawing. "Feel better now?" He mewed sweetly as he licked her between the eyes.

Beestar looked towards the Warriors den, and wasn't too sure if she was hearing what she thought she was hearing. Shaking her head to ignore it, she went towards the patrol. "I guess the first place we should go to is where Raveshadow had been attacked. I know this might be hard for some of you, but those rogues need to know our borders."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 4th 2012, 23:30

Ravenpelt nodded. "Alright, let's go!" He faked happily mewed. Part of him was worried. What if we get attacked again? He shook his head, not wanted to even think about what would happen. We have ThunderClan cats with us too. We should be safe from those ex-ThunderClan cats, right?

"What's wrong Raven?" Spottedtail asked her friend. "Nothing." He mumbled and they continued walking.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15912
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 15:35

Dovewing watched all the drama unfold. She put on a smile and ran over to the other cats who were going on patrol. "Mind if I join you?" she purred sweetly smiling at the Thunderclan cats and Rainbowclan cats.

Silvermoon went up to Swanflight and shared tongues with her. "We will always remember you," she said softly as she back away making room for other cats.

Darkfire sighed. No one was answering his questions today. He walked over to Featherfire and sat down next her. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked looking at her questioningly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7017
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 5th 2012, 15:53

Beestar looked at Dovewing and smiled. "Of course you may come...One moment please." She walked towards Darkfire. "These ThunderClan cats are here to help us. The ones who attacked us earlier are now rogues. That, and of course drama between Ravenshadow and Bellawing...I'm sure Featherfire can explain that to you later. Listen, I'm going with the others on patrol..." She glanced at featherfire, then turned so that she was only facing Darkfire and whispered. "If you have nothing else to do while I'm....umm...Perhaps you and Springfall could spend some time together...That is if you're still up to it. Thanks." She padded back to the patrol that was waiting for her at the entrance. "Okay, now we can go."

"I wonder what Beestar and Darkfire were talking about over there?" Crystallight mewed curiously.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 16:14

"Hm.. yeah.. I'm-a ask him unless it's private," said Silvermoon watching Darkfire.

"Okay!" Darkfire called after Beestar. Thank Starclan someone answered his questions. He looked around for Springfall but couldn't find her. He looked back at Featherfire. "So?" he asked.

"Thanks Beestar!" said Dovewing cheerfully.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 5th 2012, 16:30

"You're welcome Dovewing." Beestar mewed at the RainbowClan she-cat as the patrol began padding out of the camp.

"Okay then," Crystallight mewed back. She watched as the new patrol left the camp. "So..what do you think of having the ThunderClan cats here?" She sighed a little dissapointed that Ravenpelt had gone on the patrol with Beestar and the others.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 16:33

"Meh... they seem fine to me. I think they're pretty nice after the other ones that attacked us," said Silvermoon narrowing her eyes at the thought of those other cats. "They seem like they really want to help us.." Silvermoon looked around the camp. An idea sparked in her head. "Hey wanna go swim in the river?" she said mischievously.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 5th 2012, 16:40

Crystallight's ice blue and aqua eyes suddenly brightened up with excitement and purred while licking her mate's face. "Yes, I would love that..umm...Scarlet." She turned to look at the red she-cat. "Do you want to come along with us, or do you think you'll be okay here at the camp?" Crystallight kind of wanted to go to the river with Silvermoon alone, but she didn't want to feel bad for leaving her friend behind.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 16:57

Silvermoon sighed and rolled her eyes. She looked at Scarlet and put on a fake smile. "Yes. Would you like to come with us?" she asked. In her mind she was thinking, Please say No, Please say No!
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 5th 2012, 18:30

Springfall sighed, then got to her paws, and wandered dazedly and dreamily past SIlvermoon and Cyrstallight. I guess I need some time alone to consider what could happen next.... she thought, padding up a dip, and sat down, and she flicked her tail before staring offf at the happy memories.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5690
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 5th 2012, 18:59

Darkfire sat straight up when he saw Springfall. "Be back soon," he said to Featherfire. He jumped up and ran to Springfall. "Hey Springfall," he said. "Beestar asked me to spend some time with you?" He made this sound like a question since he wasn't entirely sure..
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 5th 2012, 19:45

Springfall shot him a side long glance and gave him a soft purr for an answer, and then looked at him and mewed "So...how did you and Silvermoon get to Rainbowclan anyways? I never asked Silvermoon that..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5690
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2012, 22:15

Bellawing woke up, the sun shining on her pelt. She blinked her icy blue eyes open, and stretched her long legs. She padded out slowly, as to not disturb Ravenshadow. She began cleaning her pelt, and grabbed a squirrel.

Snowpelt padded over to Bellawing, "Hey! Fireflame wants to meet all of us." Bellawing nodded her head, and followed Snowpelt. Fireflame smiled, "Good morning! I think we should go to a more private place." Snowpelt, Dirtclaw, Cinderheart, and Bellawing followed Fireflame. "I went back to Camp last night, and me and Graystar talked. We think we should have you guys back at Thunderclan camp," Fireflame waited to see their reactions. Snowpelt shrugged, "As long as I'm being useful, I don't care." Cinderheart shrugged also, "Same here." Dirtclaw nodded his head in agreement. Bellawing looked at the other warriors, "Right back at ya." "Alrighty then, so it's agreed," He swished his tail, and four different Thunderclan warriors padded over. Snowpelt smiled, "I can beat you guys to camp!" He ran, and all three warriors ran after him.

Fireflame padded over to Beestar, with the warriors behind him, " I have some new recruits. Hope you like them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 5th 2012, 22:26

Beestar nodded her head. "Thank you. You have done more than we could have ever hoped for. Give my thanks to Graystar when you go back. Also tell him you can end the debt after the Gathering tomorrow night."

Ravenshadow opened his eyes to find the spot in the nest where Bellawing had slept with him was empty. He got up and went out of the den and looked around for her. Seeing her father with new ThunderClan warriors, he realized it right away. He crawled his way back to the nest with a heavy heart.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 5th 2012, 22:44

Fireflame dipped his head, "Will do. You'll be attending? They can be a little harsh, if you know what I mean." Fireflame pointed his tail to a young, gray warrior, "This is Grayclaw, Graystar's son." He pointed his tail to a tabby she-cat, "This is Deergallop." He pointed his tail to a young ash-colored she-cat, "This is Ferretpaw." He pointed his tail to a black tom, "This is Nightgrowl."

Bellawing felt something jab her stomach, and she collapsed. Snowpelt ran over to Bellawing, "Are you ok? Cinderheart, get Petalpaw! Dirtclaw, get another warrior!" Snowpelt started rubbing Bellawing's belly, and the jabbing stopped. "Thanks," She said, only to be interrupted by another jab. She let out a wildly loud scream, and Snowpelt began rubbing her belly, and licking her cheek to calm her down. Petalpaw soon arrived, and Cinderheart with Dirtclaw and Timberfur. Petalpaw gave Bellawing a bunch of herbs, and she fell asleep.

Last edited by Tigerspirit on March 5th 2012, 22:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 5th 2012, 22:58

"You said that there was no guarantee that the other clans would recognize RainbowClan. I'm hoping that by taking part in the gathering, I can at least show them that we are a true clan." She nodded her head to each of the ThunderClan cats. "Welcome to RainbowClan. I am the Leader, Beestar."

Ravenshadow could hear the screams of a she-cat in pain. "Bellawing!" He cried out, realizing who it was and dashed out of the camp. He followed her scent until he found her lying on the ground asleep. "What happened to her?!" He mewed with worry at the ThunderClan cats that were with her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 6th 2012, 16:23

Tigerspirit wrote:Fireflame dipped his head, "Will do. You'll be attending? They can be a little harsh, if you know what I mean." Fireflame pointed his tail to a young, gray warrior, "This is Grayclaw, Graystar's son." He pointed his tail to a tabby she-cat, "This is Deergallop." He pointed his tail to a young ash-colored she-cat, "This is Ferretpaw." He pointed his tail to a black tom, "This is Nightgrowl."

Bellawing felt something jab her stomach, and she collapsed. Snowpelt ran over to Bellawing, "Are you ok? Cinderheart, get Petalpaw! Dirtclaw, get another warrior!" Snowpelt started rubbing Bellawing's belly, and the jabbing stopped. "Thanks," She said, only to be interrupted by another jab. She let out a wildly loud scream, and Snowpelt began rubbing her belly, and licking her cheek to calm her down. Petalpaw soon arrived, and Cinderheart with Dirtclaw and Timberfur. Petalpaw gave Bellawing a bunch of herbs, and she fell asleep.

~Hey, what's with the Petalpaw? I thought that was my character here?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 17:16

I'm sorry, Brightstar! I didn't realize you had a Petalpaw. I'll try and think of a name, but I love that name....oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 17:16

Dovewing sat up straight. She looked around and came out of the warriors den. She yawned. She looked around and saw Beestar with some other warriors and Fireflame, was it? She walked up. "Hello Beestar," she said politely. "Are these cats going to join?" She studied each of the cats then looked back at Beestar.

Darkfire was quiet for a moment. "Well," he started, "Silvermoon and I had always lived in this area. We were here before Beestar came. When Beestar came we watched her for a few moons. Then we joined the clan. We were some of the first members." He paused. he didn't feel like telling Springfall about those months when he had been separated from Silvermoon and had spent those months with vicious cats. "Silvermoon and I stayed in a den by the river. We always had a lot of food and lived well," he finished. He looked at Springfall.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 17:30

Bellawing tried to get up drowsily. Snowpelt pushed her back down softly, "No you need to lay down. We wouldn't want you getting hurt, would we?" Snowpelt smiled to himself, "I know I wouldn't. It would break my heart." Bellawing purred and fell back asleep. Snowpelt turned to Ravenshadow, "Just a contraction. That's all." Lilypaw padded over, "Those kits are very healthy. They're strong enough to be able to hurt mommy when they're not even born! That's a good thing, if you were wondering."

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 17:47

Ravenshadow stared at Bellawing and then at Lilypaw. "Oh.." He mewed in dumbfounded surprise. "But...they can't be no more than three days old?!" Suddenly his expression turned to warm pride and joy as he walked closer to his mate. "We have two very healthy and strong kits..." He purred lying down beside Bellawing. He placed a paw over her belly, and could feel tiny, gentle nudges. He looked with surprise and then more joy. "Two strong healthy and Smart kits I think.." He licked Bellawing's belly while purring loudly. I guess they didn't like the idea of leaving RainbowClan. "Perhaps they missed their daddy that's all." He purred in a whisper, then turned to Bellawing and licked her face before resting beside her. He was still recovering from his wounds.

Beestar turned to Dovewing. "No, they are just here to take over for the other ThunderClan cats." She looked towards the direction where the screams had come from. "I hope everything is alright with Bellawing," she mewed quietly to Fireflame.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 17:51

"Oh okay," said Dovewing slowly. "So how long are these Thunderclan cats going to help us?" She was oblivious to the Thunderclan cats until she looked over at them. "Um..," she said.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 18:01

Snowpelt looked embarassed, "Ahem..." He meowed, then left the two alone. The other three warriors padded back to camp.

Bellawing woke up, "Ravenshadow...I have something to tell you. I ca-" Fireflame interrupted her, "Ravenshadow, I need to talk to you," Fireflame said coolly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 18:10

Ravenshadow looked at Bellawing, and then at Fireflame. He felt like his heart sank and rose to his throat. "Umm..ok." He licked his mate one more time and whispered. "Tell me later then?" He got up and walked to the ThunderClan deputy. "What is it?" He mewed softly but with a hint of gloom.

"Until the gathering Dovewing." Beestar replied to the RainbowClan warrior. "Which is tomorrow night. And RainbowClan will be attending it for the first time."

Crystallight woke to hear some commotion going on. Purring with mischief and excitement, she nudged and licked Silvermoon. "Wake up you overgrown dormouse." She giggled as she waited for her mate to wake up. "Let's go to the river and swim like we wanted to do yesterday."

Last edited by Honeystar on March 6th 2012, 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 18:13

"Oh.. okay Beestar," said Dovewing. She looked at the Thunderclan cats caustiously. She put a smile on her face and said to them, "Hey! Welcome to Rainbowclan! Hope you njoy your short time here!" She turned then walked away.

Silvermoon yawned the woke up. She purred and licked her mates face. She giggled, "Sure! Let's go!"
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content