Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 36 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 36 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 36 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 36 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 18:23

Fireflame looked at Ravenshadow, "I know you love Bellawing, but she's in Thunderclan now. She can't see you anymore," Fireflame continued before Ravenshadow could reply, "You should say goodbye to her." Fireflame dismissed himself, climbing up a tree easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 19:15

Ravenshadow stood where he was wide-eyed for a moment, but felt like eternity to him. He knew what the ThunderClan deputy was going to tell him, but actually hearing it just made things worse. Turning around to Bellawing he flung himself down beside her and cried softly into her ear. "Please.. let me come with you...at least until the kits have grown." He began wrapping his tail around hers, rubbing her belly with one of his paws, while licking and nuzzling her face. "Remember the dreams we had? Flarekit and Iriskit...."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 19:26

Bellawing sighed, "Ravenshadow....no. I'll bring the kits to you the day after they're born, and some other Rainbowclan queen can take care of them." She got up, and started to pad away. Fireflame jumped down from a tree, a squirrel half-eaten in his jaws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 19:40

Ravenshadow quickly got up to give Bellawing one last loving embrace. "Good...Good..By..I love you." He finally let go and started trotting back to camp, not even turning back to watch her leave. When he finally arrived, he went over to the pool and hid behind the waterfall and cried until he was sore.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 6th 2012, 19:50

Bellawing collapsed in the nursery, crying. Snowpelt walked over, "Hey...What's wrong?" "I had to leave my mate...I had to," She sobbed. Snowpelt laid a reassuring tail on her shoulder, "I'm sorry...I wish there was something I could say." Bellawing smiled, "Thanks for being there for me." Snowpelt smiled, "Anytime."

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 19:53

Dovewing looked around. She angled her ears toward the waterfall. She swore she heard crying. She looked toward the waterfall. She walked toward it and looked behind it. She saw Ravenshadow.. crying. She immediatley felt awkward. "Um.. Ravenshadow?" she asked. She stepped towards him then stopped. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7004
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 20:11

Ravenshadow looked up to see Dovewing behind him. "No, I'm not okay....Bellawing has gone to ThunderClan....and I won't see the kits until after they're born..."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 20:12

Dovewing went up to Ravenshadow. She put her tail on his should reassuringly. "Don't worry. At least you'll see them right?" she said soothingly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 6th 2012, 20:31

Ravenpelt licked his paw and swiftly wiped it over his face. He yawned of boredom. "What a lovely day." He quietly purred to himself. Hmm...But I don't know what to do today. A patrol? Hunting? So many choices! But part of him just wanted to sit there peacefully. Nah. I'll do hunting or patrolling later. For now, he sat there, enjoying the calm breeze while it lasted.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15899
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 20:42

Ravenshadow purred a little bit having someone to comfort him. "Yes..yes I will..." He wasn't sure if to tell her about Bellawing giving up her kits to him after they were born. He didn't like the idea that they would only be with their mother for only one day, and never be with her after that. The thought caused him to bury his head between his paws.

Crystallight emerged from the den and saw Ravenpelt sitting around doing nothing. She padded over to him and gave a surprise lick to his cheek. "Me and Silvermoon are going swimming. Wanna come with us, please?" She purred affectionately looking at him with her two coloured eyes.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 6th 2012, 20:52

Ravenpelt was lost in thought and was caught off guard by Crystallight. "Sure" He purred. "I'm not doing anything important, so of course I'll go." Well...I'm not a great swimmer, but I'll go anyways. Ravenpelt always hated getting his fur wet, it always made his pelt uncomfortable and cling to him, but this time he'll make sure he won't get his fur that drenched.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 20:59

"Great!" Crystallight mewed with delight. "Let's go." The three cats padded off towards the river. "So you know how to swim right?" She turned to the tom to ask.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 6th 2012, 21:05

He nodded. "Yes I do, but I'm not very good at it. I never really swan in the river when I was a loner. I only did it when I needed to cross the river." He mewed. Hmm...I've never heard of cats that actually enjoy swimming besides of RiverClan. He shuddered. He could only imagine what it would be like to live in the other clans.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 6th 2012, 21:22

"I've only swam a little bit before too, but I like it." Crystallight mewed eagerly. "Don't worry, Silvermoon is an excellent swimmer. When we go in, would you like to hold tails?" She giggled and smiled at Ravenpelt. "We could jump in at the same time, the three of us. Wouldn't that be fun?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 7th 2012, 16:41

Username: Brightstar
Character name: Aprildusk
Appearance:
Spoiler:
cream-and-tabby she-cat with dark green eyes
Personality: You'll see Wink [She's curious!]
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: Bi
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Loner; She ran away after she discovered her "problem" of being Bi and stumbled upon RainbowClan, where she has has stayed ever since (Btw, she's coming as new!)
Mate(s): Looking : DDDDD

Aprildusk stopped at the top of the hill, panting slightly. She'd been running for most of the day. I can only blame myself.... Oh, if Aten, may father, knew! He'd be so ashamed. Stomach fluttering, Aprildusk started downhill. Her destination was the forest ahead. It reminded her of her own home, and it would provide plenty of shelter and food. Downhill was easier, and quickly, Aprildusk and arrived at the edge of the trees. She padded forward, eager for a squirrel to settle her grumbling stomach before she found a place to sleep. Almost immediately, she encountered a line of sent markers. What?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 7th 2012, 17:24

Silvermoon mrrowed with laughter. She stuck her tongue out at Crystallight and Ravenpelt then struck a heroic pose. "Of course I'm an awesome swimmer! I've been swimming since I was a little kit!" she said with a heroic face then collapsed in laughter. When she caught her breath she stood up and nodded at Crystallight and Ravenpelt. "So! We hole tails while we jump in?" she asked, twining her tail with Crystallight.

Dovewing looked at Ravenshadow. She purred soothingly, "Don't worry. Everything will turn out alright." She studied Ravenshadow for a second. "Is there something else going on?" she asked caustiously after a moment.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2012, 17:45

Shadowflight padded over to Dovewing and Ravenshadow, "Dude...what's wrong?" He asked, his eyes a little shocked. "Anyways, Dovewing, do you want to finish that hunt?" He asked, smiling slyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 7th 2012, 17:51

Dovewing smiled at Shadowflight. She wanted to but she couldn't just leave Ravenshadow alone. She leaned in close next to Ravenshadow's ear. "Tell me later will you? And if you need me just holler," she whispered. She stood up straight again. She smiled encouragingly at Ravenshadow then turned to Shadowflight. "Sure. Let's go," she said with a sly smile. She waited for him to lead the way.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 7th 2012, 18:14

Ravenshadow looked at Shadowflight and mewed. "Bellawing has finally left with the other ThunderClan cats...I'm so sorry." He got up and placed his head against the ash-gray tom's shoulder. "Thank you Dovewing," he turned to look at her and purred. "You two go on your hunt. I...got to talk to someone." He padded past them and left the waterfall. After shaking the water off his pelt and scanned the camp. I wonder where she is?

Crystallight laughed with delight watching Silvermoon act all heroic. When her mate got up and twinned their tails together, Crystallight liked her in the cheek. "Yes.." She answered sweetly, as she moved their tails so that they wrapped round Ravenpelt's as well. "All three of us." She purred louder and nuzzled the two cats she loved.

Beestar was leading the patrol with the new ThunderClan cats. She was thinkig about the gathering. She wondered if she, or anyone else who came from the other clans, would be able to face their former-clanmates that night.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 7th 2012, 18:25

Ok, I'm going to make a Loner-kit, who is found starving, weak and abonded!

Name: Spotted (Spottedkit)
Description: Small, several day old Bengal kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes.
Lifystyle: S
Mate: Ewwwwww.....

Spotted writhed under the ferns, Where is mummy? Where is Da? the confused and terrifed thoughts whirled in Spotted's head, and we let out a high pichted wail of hunger, wail, and confusion.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 7th 2012, 18:26

Shadowflight's smile turned upside down (a frown), "She-she left?! My little sister..." He ran back to his nest, and planned on staying there for the rest of his life.

Bellawing was curled up in her nest, purring. She woke up, and realized she was in the nursery. "Larkwing..." She said to herself. She got up, and padded out of camp. The two cats gaurding the camp asked, "Where are you going? You're a queen, so you have to be cautious." "Just for a little walk," She padded out, purring at the cool night breeze. She stayed in the Thunderclan territory, but got by the Rainbowclan border.

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 7th 2012, 18:31

Dovewing watched what just happened. "I guess the hunting trip is canceled," she murmured. "Rain check," she joked to herself. She padded out from behind the waterfall. "No problem!" she called to Ravenshadow as she passed by him to the warriors den. She went inside. "Shadowflight?" she said slowly. "Are you okay?" She walked up to him and sat next to him.

Silvermoon smiled slyly. "On the count of 3. 1..2..3.. JUMP!" she yelled. She jumped into the river, dragging Crystallight and Ravenpelt with her. Her head went under for a second then came back. She boobed around laughing, her tail still twined with Crystallight's. "Oh Starclan! That was fun!" she laughed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 7th 2012, 18:47

~Brightstar and Magicstar accepted btw.~

Beestar stopped the patrol when she heard the sound of a wailing kit. She looked around following the sound and scent until he came upon a small kitten. It was only a few days old [~eyes not opened yet?~], and was clearly terrified and hungry. "Oh you poor thing!" Her green-yellow eyes widened as she mewed. "Hey...don't worry little one. I'm going to take you somewhere safe. Shhh...It's okay." She picked the kit by the scruff and looked at the patrol. "Continue without me for a bit." She turned and ran off towards the camp. When she got to the camp, she went inside the nursery and padded towards Echoleap. She placed the wailing kit beside Echoleap's three kits. "Can you take care of this kit please? You're the only one in the clan with milk. I'll go get some help." She went back out and looked for her mate. "Springfall! Springfall, come quick! I found a kit in the forest, and I need you to help Echoleap look after it."

Crystallight surface with refreshing delight. She laughed with Silvermoon. "Yes it was! We should do that again." She purred affectionately and began licking the water droplets off her mate's silvery pelt. She stopped and looked for Ravenpelt. "What do you think Ravenpelt?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar March 7th 2012, 19:02

Springfall raced across the clearing, and nearly crashed into Beestar's in her hurry to see the little one. "Oh my, he's.." she leaned over Beestar's shoulder to get a better look, " so young...Where his parents near by?" she asked, moving toward the wailing kit.

Spotted shook in fear, so many new scents! Not at all like Mum or Da's musky forest-y scents. But then he heard soft voice's, and he gingerly relaxed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar March 7th 2012, 19:06

Beestar looked at the kit and then at Springfall. "I didn't detect any trace of it's parents. Either they're out somewhere in the forest near our territory, or...." She paused to look at the kit who was now calming down. "If he does have any parents though, he'll be safer here than out in the forest by himself." She licked her mate on the top of her head.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content