Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing

+6
Shardstep
Silver
Rainfeather
Streamstar
Caraway
Lilacstar
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 Empty Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 21:00

First topic message reminder :

Moonclan is group of cats who stalk the nights of the silver forest and hunt, train, and battle undernieht the Moonlight!! And EclipseClan is that certain clan, that lives in the tree's because they love the sun!

To join please put: i

Username

Name:

Pelt Color:

Eye Color:

Clan:

And there will be a battle between the two great clans!!!

My cats:

Bloodstar:

Pelt color: Large black cat with red markings on his muzzle, reight eye, paws, and tail.

Eye color: Amberish-red eyes that glint

Clan: Eclipseclan leader

~ Also the leader of Moonclan is up for grabs so anyone who wants to be leader of Moonclan can be the leader!!!~Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 861405

Last edited by kittykitty on October 16th 2011, 16:03; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing

Post by Mossfoot October 16th 2011, 08:01

foxstep sniffed the air."I can smell them but I can't see them." he told bloodstar.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7112
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 08:26

Bloodstar chuckled, and then growled " Its dawn, those lizard-hearts say they can't ome out at danw so.....We shall raid again! This time go for the kill!" He stood taller up apon the tree to look down apon all of his warriors. Soulwing was right, I'm glad we took control over Waterclan, and so now we have three x's the power!!! he thought greedily. He lifted his head back and yowled " Let all cats old enough to leap from branch to branch gather here underneith the great tree!" Soon all of his warriors were gathered underneith the tree and he called to his med.cat(Thats you Shardstep!!) " The kits we stole are growing hungery, we need a queen to nurse them, Shiningspirit" He called to his sister " Will you nurse the kits along side Thunderkit?" She dipped her head. At Moonclan camp, Whisperwind sat with all the other warriors, then she remembered in horror........" Moonstar, we can't climb and they live in the tree's! They could ambush at any moment!! She cried out Moonclan and Eclipseclan........RPing - Page 2 861405
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 16th 2011, 08:58

"Then we shall get ready for battle in case they return" Moonstar meowed. After she set up groups of warriors on each side of the camp, Moonstar jump onto the highest rock in camp to watch for eclipseclan cats.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 09:16

Bloodstar sneered, they were looking around not in the tree's above the camp! "Eclipseclan, attack!!!! They all dropped from the tree's, falling on the warriors! He landed on a apprentice, chrushing him.(not killing him or anything just winded him!) They rampaged throught the clearing, attacking warriors,apprentices,queens, and elders. " Look! Moonstar, Foxstep,Shadestep,and Soulwing hold her down!' he snarled. The tree warriors rushed forward knocking the leader off her paws. As they held her down all of his warriors formed a tight circle around them, making sure no cat could get to Moonstar! " Cats of Moonclan beware, I am going to show you what will happen if you refuse to join us!" he shreiked over the wailling warriors. They all stopped to see what was happening. " Behold, the new era of Eclipseclan!" He snarled, then while his warriors held her down he whipped around and slashed his long claws down the leaders neck! " Eclipseclan, too me!" And with that all the Eclipseclan vanished into thin air. Suddenly the battle was over and Whisperwind stummbled over to her leaders bleeding,and battered body. "NOOOOO! Help she's losing a life!!" She shreiked in terror.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 10:24

Foxtail watched the warriors battle. Great Starclan Bloodstar is going to get everyone killed if he keeps battling like this! "There is no way I'm going to fight with you Bloodstar! I'm a medicine cat." He hissed at his leader. "All the destruction you've caused. All the warriors you sent to join the ranks of Starclan."
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Furry friend to all.
WarriorPoints : 4631
Female Posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 10:34

Bloodstar frpze then turned snarling " I get that you might want to be a medicine cat, but as Eclipseclan's medicine cat it is your duty to care about your clanmates! Or are we your clanmates?!" He whipped around and bouned forward along the branch that lead to the woven enterance of the camp. Bloodstar's oldest kit, Featherpaw stopped beside the tom and whispered " I thought you were brave, standing up to my father like that! I think what he is doinging is Spider-brained! she comfroted him, then a voice yowled angerily " FEATHERPAW! GET YOUR FURRY LITTLE BUTT IN THATAPPRENTICES DEN NOW!" Featherpaw rolled her eyes then raced along the branches and leaped into camp.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 10:41

Foxtail muttered under his breath. Bloodstar you mousebrained fool. He then followed his leader back to camp. He has a lot of work to do, fixing up the hurt cats.
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 10:50

It was twilight,and all the cats have gone to bed but Featherpaw couldn't sleep. She stood up and quickly picked her way across the den and into the clearing. I shall go to the Pool where the Sun meets the Moon! she thought excitedly as she raced along the path. Soon she arrived and she lapped the water, then snuggled down. She fell asleep and dream, " Hello?! Where am I?" She cried out. Suddenly a large tom and a tiny she-cat padded through the mist to her. " Greeting little one, this is Starclan!" mewed the tom gently. Featherpaw froze, and opened her mouth to say something, but the tiny she-cat mewed " Featherpaw, you are desntined to become a medicine cat!" She woke up and scurried back to camp, and entered the medicine cat's den and prodded Foxtail " Foxtail!" she hissed and the tom blicked his eyes opened and stared at her sleeply " Foxtail, I wish to become your apprentice!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 10:54

Foxtail blinked the sleep out of his eyes. "What? Apprentice? Are you sure?" He said standing up and shaking moss off his pelt. "A medicine cat's path is walked by very few. We have to be loyal to Starclan above everything else. Are you sure you want to be my apprentice?" He looked directly at Featherpaw interest in his eyes.
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 10:57

Featheraw nodded her head and mewed " Foxtail, I was visted by Windleaper and Blackfern! I think I am meant to be a Medicine cat and they msut think that too!!" She purred excitedly, then all her happiness was replaced by nervoument and fear. " Foxtail, what about my father Bloodstar?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 11:02

"Oh yes him. I suppose we should wait until morning to tell him. I think he'll be even more mad if we wake him up in the middle of the night." Foxtail stretched out his limbs drawing the drowsiness out of him. "How about you make yourself comfy in my nest and I'll go collect moss and make one for you."
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 16th 2011, 11:43

Shadestep awoke. It was late in the night as usual. She padded into the main clearing, staring at the stars. "Rockshade..." she whispered. Her brother had been killed by MoonClan about a season ago. Shadestep always came out in the middle of the night to pay her respects. Just like how every time Shadestep had needed him, he was there, she'd always be there to mourn for him and celebrate his life that he'd had. If any other cat found out, especially Bloodstar, her reputation would be ruined.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13721
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 16th 2011, 13:04

Moonstars body was limp. Up in Starclan, she watched a faint outline of herself join the starry cats. As soon as she could, she went back down to her body and she sat up coughing out blood. She had a plan. She gathered her warriors and they all roled in mud so they didn't smell like Moonclan cats, then they rolled in leaves so they blended in with the trees. It was night, when all the eclispseclan cats would be asleep. Moonstar struggled up the trees, freezing at any movement. They reached the camp and snuck into the nusery. They grabbed their kits and went back to their new camp, a place where the eclispeclan cats wouldn't find them.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 16th 2011, 14:09

Shadestep saw shadows moving into the nursery and her eyes widened. "INTRUDERS!!!!" she yowled with all her might, running toward the cats.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 14:17

Bloodstar glanced out of his woven den, what he saw was Shadestep mourning over her lost brother, Rockshade. Mourning a cat who decided to try and protect his Moonclan mate, only to be killed by anothor cat who wanted that little she-cat! Phhest, dumb! he thought as he drifted of to sleep. He dreamed of a memory from his kithood: " Why hasn't Bloodkit opened his eyes yet Moonsky?! Is there someting wrong with him?! Cried out his mother. " Calm down Whisperingbreeze, he's fine!" Called the old medicine cat. " Come on Bloodkit, I want to go out and play!" Hissed his siter Midnightkit, he streched and got to his paws and his mother purred " Ready to meet the clan little ones?" Midnightkit and Bloodkit bounced and mewed happily " Yes, mama!" Then he dreamed all of his family's death: His father Nightstream with blood pouring from a gash in his chest, His mother Whisperingbreeze with a stick jammed into her neck, Nightflower dying bearing her mate Clawshash's kit, and the kits dying too.......His mother and father murdered by Moonclan warriors! But it was....NO it was Moonclans fault! And so now I will make them pay for the deaths of mother and father!! When this war ends, Moonclan shall no longer exist!! he thought angerily Then he herd the alarm call and he yowled " Eclipseclan kill them all!!" He roaded and leaped for a invading she-cat and plunged his fangs deep in her neck, then he lifted his head and saw all of his warriors doing the same thing angerily. Then he and all of his warriors drove all the invading Moonclan cats out of the tree ( Where they all fell to their deaths! >.<HAhahahahaha! Kidding!) Then he corned a beautiful she-cat and he snarled " Whats your name?!" The tiny Moonclan she-cat tremble and mewed " My name is Whisperwind.." He snarled and slashed his claws across her face, she cried out in pain. He leaned closer and hissed " Did your clan get any of the kits?!" She whimpered in terror, she was just made a warrior three days ago, but she mewed " No, we didn't get the kits...."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 16th 2011, 14:36

Shadestep had just fought off a large tom when she saw Bloodstar slash a young she-cat. She bounded over and growled. "Leave before I rip your pelt off." Her Silver eyes were blazing at the cat named Whisperwind.

(Hey, can Shade have a crush on Blood? Super Happy )
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 16th 2011, 14:43

that'd be interesting!

Soulwing awoke to the sound of yowling and slashing. She stood up, alert. When she went outside the warriors' den, a circle of cats covered in leaves and smeared with dirt surrounded her. She hissed. How had they gotten up here into the trees? Thinking fast, she charged at the smallest-looking cat in the circle. Soulwing broke through the phalanx, but unfortunately the smallest cat also had the sharpest claws. Soulwing yelped in pain as a claw as sharp as a fox's fang brushed her recent shoulder wound. She crashed to the ground below, as the world began to turn black...
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33830
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 16th 2011, 14:46

"Soulwing!" Shadestep yowled. Climbing despratly down the tree.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 14:47

Bloodstar snarled at her " NO!! She stays with us, we can bargan for her!!" He stepped away from the young she-cat and hissed to Shadestep " Take her to the thorn pit so she can't escape!!" They he bounded up the tree and yowled " From now on we shall steal females from Moonclan, for if they can't mate they will diem out!!" They he snarled " Tommorow we shall attack at sun-high!!" Then he saw Featherpaw and Foxtail beconing him over to the mdicine cats den and featherpaw mewed sadly " Soulwing's injuries are grave and won't heal so she will have to move to the elders den....." Bloodstar froze then he shook his head sadly then padded of to his den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw October 16th 2011, 14:50

Shadestep nodded to her leader and dragged the she-cat by the scruff to the Thorn Pit.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 16th 2011, 14:57

Soulwing's eyes were glazed over, and half closed. She could feel her legs turning number as she was carried off. When they set her down, she examined herself. Two of her legs were twisted almost backward, and her paw was badly scratched. She sighed, thinking about her past. She couldn't avenge anyone now.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33830
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 15:16

Foxtail padded around Soulwing stopping momentarily to press his paw against certain areas. "I don't believe there broken." He mewed his tail pointing at her legs. "Though they are dislocated. Featherpaw!" He called to his apprentice. "I need rush, poppy seeds, marigold and cobwebs."
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 16th 2011, 15:20

Featherpaw shook her head angerily" No, no,no! Look at the back of her leg, see all the musle ripped away, you can see the bone and it is twisted at an angel" Her gently flipped Soulwing over to show a matted and bloody wound. " See!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 16th 2011, 15:27

Moonstar hissed and and slashed her claws down Bloodstar's pelt. "I just want the kits back! Why were you attacking our camp!" She ran toward the nusery to get the kits back. She grabbed one by the scruff and got the others on her back as she looked for a way to escape.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shardstep October 16th 2011, 15:30

(We are going to have to decide on the wounds of the legs. Cheesestar's post said nothing of ripped muscle and bone showing. I only went off her post so it would not go under the genre of god-modding. With what I said she would still be able to RP at a certain level of involvement, but if the muscle is ripped away and bones showing I heavily doubt she would still be alive. At least she would have to be in the medicine den recovering for a moon or so before she could even think of walking.)
Shardstep
Shardstep
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next