Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who is a better mother for the three?? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who is a better mother for the three?? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is a better mother for the three??

+4
Evilblood
SkyStar
Silver
Nightwhisper
8 posters

Go down

Who is a better mom for the three?

Who is a better mother for the three?? Vote_lcap88%Who is a better mother for the three?? Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
Who is a better mother for the three?? Vote_lcap12%Who is a better mother for the three?? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Who is a better mother for the three?? Empty Who is a better mother for the three??

Post by Nightwhisper September 11th 2011, 14:22

I think Squirrelflight would have been a better mom. She always treated them as her kits. Pus, she`s a warrior and could have kits. She loved them as if they were her own kits. Then they were all mean to her. She stil loved them like before. Nothing had changed about her. Well, tell me what you think! Please post comments! Very Happy
Nightwhisper
Nightwhisper
Loner

Custom Rank : awesomest cat
WarriorPoints : 4688
Male Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Who is a better mother for the three?? Empty Re: Who is a better mother for the three??

Post by Silver September 11th 2011, 14:26

Squirrelflight was a really good mother to them. i wish they would forgive her.
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5086
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Who is a better mother for the three?? Empty Re: Who is a better mother for the three??

Post by SkyStar September 11th 2011, 15:08

umm this is considered spam spam is unaceptible here
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8626
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilblood September 11th 2011, 19:15

I voted Leafpool
Evilblood
Evilblood
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4652
Male Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 11th 2011, 19:32

Squirrelflight was a wonderful mother to have. If it were me, I would have forgiven her long ago [like back in 'Long Shadows' or 'Sunrise'], and loved her as a mother even after knowing she wasn't.

Last edited by Honeystar on September 13th 2011, 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blizzardstorm* September 11th 2011, 19:36

Me too.
Blizzardstorm*
Blizzardstorm*
Loner

Custom Rank : Iciest cat
WarriorPoints : 4660
Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 12th 2011, 16:15

Evilblood's Spam Post has been deleted.

Anyways, both cats are pretty good mothers, but I agree most with Honeystar.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2011, 16:28

I agree!! Squirrelflight is the mother-y type more I think. Leafpool is well.... she's too medicine-cat-ish. It would be weird to call her mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 13th 2011, 17:38

Squirrelflight. I noticed that Leafpool was quick to assume that something was Jayfeather's fault and was very impateint with him.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6298
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 13th 2011, 18:18

What Really ticked me off the most, was how after she just saves the three from Ashfur, they turn 'round and treat her like dirt [especially Hollyleaf]!!! Bad kits! She sacrificed everything to save your lives, show her some gratitude/ respect for StarClan's sakes!!!!!!!!! Plus she was still healing from her wounds at that time [I think]...so Yeah.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2011, 16:42

And it's not really Squirrelflight's fault. Leafpool made Squirrelflight promise not to tell anyone. So technically, EVERYTHING is Leafpool's fault. Squirrelflight lost her mate, Hollyleaf disappeared, lives were changed because of her! And she always blames everything on Jayfeather. I mean, shouldn't she be happy that her kit is her apprentice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down