Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AH! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AH! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AH!

+6
Caraway
Hazeldust
Fireheart
<3Swiftnose<3
SkyStar
Skittlestream
10 posters

Go down

AH! Empty AH!

Post by Skittlestream August 28th 2011, 10:02

Ok. So as most of you know, I've been homeschooled for my entire life. But tomarrow. Is my first day of real scool, cause my mom finally put me in a real school! AAAHHH! I'm so exited and anxious!

Wish me luck! Very Happy
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10672
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

AH! Empty Re: AH!

Post by SkyStar August 28th 2011, 10:11

good luck you will be fine I have lived through school so you will be perfect just watch out for the kids that think they are all that don't be friends with them be friends to the people you relate with the most try to find people like me or mainly like you. that is how i got friends at school the ''cool'' kids are made of boys and girls.just watch out for them. do all your homework do all your classwork do not act up so the teachers will like you and you will be there star student and if you do that you will likely be an a student like me good luck.

-Dreamdust's words of wisdom

good luck PLH
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8755
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by <3Swiftnose<3 August 28th 2011, 10:43

You will love it! It's so much fun! Good luck! Thumbs Up 2
<3Swiftnose<3
<3Swiftnose<3
Loner

Custom Rank : Ke$ha Cat
WarriorPoints : 4805
Female Posts : 155

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 7000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 28th 2011, 16:21

OMSC! That is awesome!!! Real school can be tough at times but always remember: You can make a BUNCH of friends. Some good things and bad things will occur but I hope your days in a real school are mostly good! Wink
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8586
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 28th 2011, 17:08

Good luck!

I guess if you have a similar personality as the "cool kids," it'll be okay to be friends with them. But from experience, they don't usually end up making friends with new kids because they've been such a tight group for years.

And, er, don't complain or nag or talk too much. I new kid (not naming any names or revealing the gender) came to my school, and he/she came from a different district, and was always comparing them. It got really irritating, and some people would just be exasperated. I could rant a long time...but I'll stop here. :|

But hope you like school!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9143
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 28th 2011, 20:12

yeah, it's good because you get to meet all these people and stuff. but, you don't have all the freedom. you need a lot of patience to be with teachers and principals, especially if they're old and have experience with kids already. they're the ones who are annoyed with us.

you'll probably also find kids you hate. and you'll probably change after a while. i know many kids who change when they move schools. just getting a haircut or a new sweater will be pretty weird among your friends... if you suddenly change, they might also comment on that...

but if you like dating, school (not the one Hazeldust, Nightfrost and i go to) has plenty of guys and drama and dances. and homework. x.x
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33949
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 28th 2011, 20:18

CheeseStar wrote:yeah, it's good because you get to meet all these people and stuff. but, you don't have all the freedom. you need a lot of patience to be with teachers and principals, especially if they're old and have experience with kids already. they're the ones who are annoyed with us.

you'll probably also find kids you hate. and you'll probably change after a while. i know many kids who change when they move schools. just getting a haircut or a new sweater will be pretty weird among your friends... if you suddenly change, they might also comment on that...

but if you like dating, school (not the one Hazeldust, Nightfrost and i go to) has plenty of guys and drama and dances. and homework. x.x

My school...I don't even want to go there.

There are SOOO many groups of kids like "the cool kids" or "Funny kids" or "Most Popular" or "hottest people" and what not and its so stupid. I can't stand it. They even have their own tables. Also, my school has BIG drama. I swear, I haven't even seen so much drama before. Even in 7th grade, it was horrible! So many things happening, it gets annoying. Thats one of the reason why I don't feel like going back to school, just so much drama. Especially since Im heading in the 9th grade now.

But thats just my school, I bet yours Silverstar will be great! Wink
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 28th 2011, 20:22

at my old school, all the people are so different. even my friend from there gossips about boys and her friends being lame now. plus, she practically wears underwear to school...

there's also a dress code, rules, privacy issues, rivalries.. (our table group had a horrible one last year with these girls who always copied our ideas and took credit. we were MAD).
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 28th 2011, 20:27

CheeseStar wrote:at my old school, all the people are so different. even my friend from there gossips about boys and her friends being lame now. plus, she practically wears underwear to school...

there's also a dress code, rules, privacy issues, rivalries.. (our table group had a horrible one last year with these girls who always copied our ideas and took credit. we were MAD).

I know what you mean. I always have those type of people in my school stealing ideas. Also, we also have a dress code but a lot of time, they are broken and the students get in trouble...
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 28th 2011, 20:31

lol let's not scare her. Razz school is fun too though. when you get new things, you can show them off. also, if you're competitive, they have math contest, athletic competitions (school sports teams, track & field), possibly a spelling bee, yearbook cover contests (they have that at my school. you enter a coverpage you drew for the yearbook and you could have yours as the actual yearbook cover!) people also sign yearbooks at the end of the year. Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 28th 2011, 20:33

CheeseStar wrote:lol let's not scare her. Razz school is fun too though. when you get new things, you can show them off. also, if you're competitive, they have math contest, athletic competitions (school sports teams, track & field), possibly a spelling bee, yearbook cover contests (they have that at my school. you enter a coverpage you drew for the yearbook and you could have yours as the actual yearbook cover!) people also sign yearbooks at the end of the year. Very Happy

Alright, positives! Wink Yes, I have all the same things happening at my school, but not the Yearbook Cover Contest. That sounds awesome but we don't have that. We also had a Math Competition. (I forget what it was called) Schools get together to compete and answer math questions. Our school was in it but lost. Sad
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 28th 2011, 21:09

Good Luck Silverstar!!

School is really great and fun. Just be yourself and you'll make lots of friends. And don't forget to do your homework.. Smile
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8426
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 28th 2011, 21:11

Good Luck Silverstar!!

School is really great and fun. Just be yourself and you'll make lots of friends. And don't forget to do your homework.. Smile
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 28th 2011, 21:11

Good Luck Silverstar!!

Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 28th 2011, 21:48

If you don't do your homework at my school, it has a harsh penalty.... hey, that reminds me. Razz I need to do my HW!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 28th 2011, 21:50

Hehe sorry I posted the same ting 3 times!! Don't know why it did that.. Embarassed
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver August 29th 2011, 07:15

Don't worry be yourself dont be mean dont be to sure everyone is nice and just go with the flow and you'll fit in in no time ^.^ Good luck
Silver
Silver
Loner

Custom Rank : Beyblading cat~
WarriorPoints : 5215
Female Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 29th 2011, 10:48

Good luck! School is awesome! Don't act too nice or people will think you are a push over but don't act mean either! Just try to find a neutral path to go down!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4996
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 29th 2011, 11:15

CheeseStar wrote:at my old school, all the people are so different. even my friend from there gossips about boys and her friends being lame now. plus, she practically wears underwear to school...

It was kinda tough, because I used to be friends with them.

But about the rivalry-I guess both sides weren't perfect. :|

But I like school. Hope I get a much better teacher than the one from sixth grade. Suprise/Disgusted

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9143
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content