Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME??? - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME??? - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME???

+8
Noxe
Robynwing
Stareye
Xenialhaze
Silverbreeze
Fireheart
Honeystar
FeatherPelt
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME??? - Page 3 Empty Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME???

Post by FeatherPelt August 8th 2011, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Yes or No? Do you think they should make one? What should they include? Just discuss it here! :33
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4844
Male Posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior Cats VIDEO GAME???

Post by Stareye August 9th 2011, 13:29

I would love a Warriors video game. It should be like Dynasty Warriors, although the title would be awfully confusing...
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6308
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:51

I think they should make a game where you're a kit and you choose your gender, what you look like and what clan your in. Then you do things around the camp to get enough exp to become an apprentice and so on.
And then their are huge quest that help you become a medicine cat, warrior or deputy! Then there are cut scenes for clan battles.
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4877
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 15:16

Stareye wrote:I would love a Warriors video game. It should be like Dynasty Warriors, although the title would be awfully confusing...

I like THAT idea. ^-^ Smile
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8467
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 15:18

Fireheart wrote:

I like THAT idea. ^-^ Smile

Me too!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 15:19

You know what Dynasty Warriors is!? I never thought people here would know those kind of games ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 15:23

Not TOTALLY ive heard of it though.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 15:24

Oh. ^-^ Well the games are fun and I think Warriors could work but kinda weird at the same time. O.o
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 15:42

Yeah. True, SO true.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 10th 2011, 16:34

Lol Dynasty Warriors IS awesome and they have great songs!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4877
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 16:53

Oooo you play those games?! O.o ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 17:03

I wonder how much the game would cost.

And what video game systems they would be on....

I want it to be on PS3 because PS3s have great graphics.

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 17:05

Well, we discussed it Earlier and Agreed probably,

39.99$ Cost Wise.

And ALL Ds systems. Nothing else.
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 10th 2011, 17:09

@Fireheart You'll be suprised. For example, I was suprised to find out that they're was more than one person (Me!) that liked both Warriors and Dragonball Z.
Anyway, I was thinking that if a Warriors video game was designed like Dynasty Warriors could be set up like this; You can choose one of two sides; Good or Evil. You can always choose the other option in a diffrent file of course.
On the good side, you can choose a variety of characters like Firestar, Graystripe, Bluestar, Lionheart, Crookedstar, e.t.c The Evil side can have characters like Tigerstar, Darkstripe, Brokenstar, Mapleshade, e.t.c. Since it's Dynasty Warriors, they're will be more than just the main characters to choose from.
Then you could fight in battles from the seris until you get to the final battle, or you can fight to expand or defend your clans territory until the final battle. If you lose the final battle, you get sent back to the last battle you fought in. If you win the final battle, it depends. If you are on the Good side, you unlock the next seris territories and characters (Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Hawkfrost, e.t.c) and repeat the process until you get to the third seris and unlock it's characters, and then eventullay get to the fourth seris, unlock it's characters, and fight in the last final battle of the game. Once you triumph in that battle, you unlock some sort of special feature and a video depicting the future of the clans that you set. If you are on the evil side, it's virtullay the same process. You unlock the same territories and characters, but the next seris is set in an alternate timeline, where you rule the whole forest/lake, and you have to fight to keep your reign from the rebellion that the heroes of the current seris would be unfolding. Once you win the final battle of the game, you unlock the same special feature as the good side, but the video you unlock is very diffrent, depicting the future you set as the clans who are now under the rule of whichever villan you choose.
@Featherpelt If there was a Warriors video game and it was Nintendo DS only, I would just die. I've had a terrible experince with Nintendo DS, with never getting the controls to respond and the battery would die constantly. The only console I hate more is Xbox, and don't get me started on that.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6308
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:12

Stareye wrote:@Fireheart You'll be suprised. For example, I was suprised to find out that they're was more than one person (Me!) that liked both Warriors and Dragonball Z.
Anyway, I was thinking that if a Warriors video game was designed like Dynasty Warriors could be set up like this; You can choose one of two sides; Good or Evil. You can always choose the other option in a diffrent file of course.
On the good side, you can choose a variety of characters like Firestar, Graystripe, Bluestar, Lionheart, Crookedstar, e.t.c The Evil side can have characters like Tigerstar, Darkstripe, Brokenstar, Mapleshade, e.t.c. Since it's Dynasty Warriors, they're will be more than just the main characters to choose from.
Then you could fight in battles from the seris until you get to the final battle, or you can fight to expand or defend your clans territory until the final battle. If you lose the final battle, you get sent back to the last battle you fought in. If you win the final battle, it depends. If you are on the Good side, you unlock the next seris territories and characters (Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Hawkfrost, e.t.c) and repeat the process until you get to the third seris and unlock it's characters, and then eventullay get to the fourth seris, unlock it's characters, and fight in the last final battle of the game. Once you triumph in that battle, you unlock some sort of special feature and a video depicting the future of the clans that you set. If you are on the evil side, it's virtullay the same process. You unlock the same territories and characters, but the next seris is set in an alternate timeline, where you rule the whole forest/lake, and you have to fight to keep your reign from the rebellion that the heroes of the current seris would be unfolding. Once you win the final battle of the game, you unlock the same special feature as the good side, but the video you unlock is very diffrent, depicting the future you set as the clans who are now under the rule of whichever villan you choose.
@Featherpelt If there was a Warriors video game and it was Nintendo DS only, I would just die. I've had a terrible experince with Nintendo DS, with never getting the controls to respond and the battery would die constantly. The only console I hate more is Xbox, and don't get me started on that.

I love how you thought this through! I like this although, it might be strange for the "you lose the battle, go back to the previous one". Everything else seems awesome! I mean, on the good and evil side for like the first series and and second, when fighting in the forest, you can fight in different regions like Sunningrocks or Moonstone and such. Or just the camps like Shadowclan camp and such.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 17:14

Wow Stareye! You've got some excellent points! I completely agree Thumbs Up 2

@DragonMeteor: Yes, PS3 would be nice. It has nice graphics. Good choice. And maybe a PC version as well. No Wii please - the Wii has horrible graphics, and controlling the cat would be weird.

I'd also like a Multiplayer mode, where you can play a variety of game modes. Examples are Team Deathmatch, where you fight other cats and there are two teams.

Another could be where you see who can catch the most freshkill in a certain amount of time, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:17

Monkeystar wrote:Wow Stareye! You've got some excellent points! I completely agree Thumbs Up 2

@DragonMeteor: Yes, PS3 would be nice. It has nice graphics. Good choice. And maybe a PC version as well. No Wii please - the Wii has horrible graphics, and controlling the cat would be weird.

I'd also like a Multiplayer mode, where you can play a variety of game modes. Examples are Team Deathmatch, where you fight other cats and there are two teams.

Another could be where you see who can catch the most freshkill in a certain amount of time, etc.

Oooo I like what you are thinking! Very Happy Multiplayer mode like Online and join other players on the same team or the opposite team. Also, I would like it in good graphics but could it work for those kind of systems? (Ps3, Xbox)
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 17:20

Of course it would!! PS3 and Xbox are all about online multiplayer gameplay! Such as Call of Duty, Halo, etc.

I would love to see online Multiplayer. And you could have objective games, where you're on one team and you have to try to locate something and destroy it while the other team tries to defend it.

And maybe even Capture the Flag type games, where you try to capture, oh I don't know, the fish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:23

Maybe prey? Like mice or rocks! ^-^ Anyways, for the PS3 and Xbox, I respect that and all but wouldn't it just seem...I don't know a little weird? I don't mind it, I just don't see Warriors on a front cover on a Xbox 360 game cover, but a Ds one, I can picture that.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 10th 2011, 17:35

It should be available on PC and they should have, like quests where you use arrow keys to find your way 2 moonpool/moonstone/gathering island/fourtrees and you can battle other cats. they should have many different levels, and if you pass them all you become a leader!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13295
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 17:38

They could solve this by making an online Warriors Game? Like Runescape and all that!
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 10th 2011, 17:42

I think it'd be awesome!
Rain
Rain
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4692
Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:44

An online game for the internet? Would that work too?
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 17:48

I think so. n-n
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 17:50

I think it could but not as fun as one for like DS ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FeatherPelt August 10th 2011, 17:50

It would be easier to do though Smile
FeatherPelt
FeatherPelt
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next