Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?

+10
FeatherPelt
Robynwing
Caraway
Hazeldust
Stareye
SkyStar
Honeystar
Scarlett
Nyx
Fireheart
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Vote_lcap59%Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 17 ]
Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Vote_lcap41%Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Empty Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:01

For the site and in the books! I wish to hear your opinions Happy

Back to top Go down

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Empty Re: Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:04

for other cats: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for me: YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Back to top Go down

Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?  Empty Re: Do you approve of mating with cats from different Clans?

Post by Fireheart August 2nd 2011, 13:06

Darkfire: ^-^ I just laughed at that. Razz You would have to say YES to all if you want to get a mate. Very Happy
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8462
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:10

Well.... Darkfire is interesting. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 2nd 2011, 13:12

.......? Yes, I think.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38669
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 2nd 2011, 13:19

Yes.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433517
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:22

Eh.... nice poll. This one actually does something. Usually, polls never do anything. Well, I say yes, because, well, even though people on this website are in different Clans, they're all friends. Take Icestar, Silverstar, Brightstar, and me for an example. We're like best friends even though we're like supreme rivals, supposedly. I say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:28

You made a good point, Darkstar! Most people who joined here first were loners, right? well, let's say they made a....um...relationship with another cat before they join a Clan. Then, they both join a Clan, and let's say different ones. Then they want to become mates. On the site, it doesn't really matter. But in the books.....that's a different matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 13:47

I'm quoting Snowlily here......

I think that up until now the clans havent gone by the rules. the members here are part of the clans...yes...but theyre also people and in the real world you cant tell people who they can and cant be with. who gave the clan leaders the power to decide how people can feel and who they can be with? i also think that if we were playing by the clan rules in the book then the she cats that are leaders couldnt have mates or kits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 2nd 2011, 13:47

True, because in the books, they REALLY ARE warriors and we AREN'T Actual warriors so I wouldn't say we follow the Warrior code completely.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 2nd 2011, 14:12

We are like Leafstar from Skyclan's Destiny. We can make our own destinies here! And if it involves loving a cat from another Clan, we can do so. Unlike the Clans from the books, we are not constantly always at each others' throats! You could say that we are more like the Iroquois Confederation of Five/Six Nations, each Clan distinctive and indepent but in mutual harmony [usually] together. The Clans in the books are more like the Scottish Highlanders or Japanese Samurai class: fiercely divided and loyal [to their clans and the Warrior Code], and doing so otherwise is considered a dishonour. Only the gravest circumstances (Bloodclan, Twoleg invasion & Great Journey, and freeing the water from the beavers, etc.) ever brings them to put their differences aside.
[phew] That was long.
So basically my answer is yes.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10452
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 2nd 2011, 14:16

I said yes because if there is only one of the opposite gender and someone has already taken them then you will not have a mate and that is because you do not have another person i your clan to be a mate with so we should be able to have a mate from another clan.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8631
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 2nd 2011, 16:33

This is kind of redundant, isn't it? Regardless of our approval, it's happened over and over again in the books.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6303
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 16:53

Yeah, so it doesn't really matter. I say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 17:08

I disapprove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 2nd 2011, 17:32

Hey Desertclaw, you have Pain's old DP-I confused you with him for a moment. Razz

Anyways, I'm kind of mixed. In the books, I can't really control it or anything. I can't talk to the book saying "DON'T DO IT!" because then people will think that I'm even more off my rocker. Mad And I would have a hard time explaining it to my mom or my sister. -.-

On the site, I guess I can't really control it either. But I think you should have a mate if you actually like the personality of the other cat-not just for the purpose of having a mate. Even if you don't really know them in real life. Or maybe you can join the clan that your mate is in. But if you have a mate in another clan, and there's an RPG when they're enemies, that would mess things up a bit.

Or maybe not. It would make things interesting.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9019
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 2nd 2011, 19:04

I'll have to vote no Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 2nd 2011, 19:37

Wow...20 votes and there are 10 votes for each....thats very strange and cool. ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 4th 2011, 05:09

Stareye wrote:This is kind of redundant, isn't it? Regardless of our approval, it's happened over and over again in the books.

like lotus-star said, it's for the books AND the site. it's an opinion about whether or not YOU think it should be allowed. of course the authors wouldn't take this into consideration anyway. but yeah, it did happen repeatedly in the books to cause an exciting twist.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33825
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 4th 2011, 06:09

I have to say no, because in the books in only leads to sadness and rifts forming between the clan cats Sad
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
And plus Tigerstar tried to murder all the half clan cats remember? That was sad Sad
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4872
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 09:48

I change my mind! I want cats to have whatever mates they want! Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 4th 2011, 10:20

NO is winning and If it wins then I can not have a mate because thunderfang is the only male and silver has him.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8631
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2011, 10:35

I voted yes! Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 4th 2011, 10:55

Hey you changed your names...

Okay I just noticed that.

Back to the topic.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9019
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 4th 2011, 11:05

It seems to have ended up in a tie again...
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next