Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hey, Guys... Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hey, Guys... Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, Guys...

Go down

Hey, Guys... Empty Hey, Guys...

Post by Roguestar May 16th 2015, 15:33

Hey guys. I know I haven't been posting much in a while (at least, it feels like it's been a while to me), but I've been a bit busy. The past two weeks were very busy with things. Not only were two of the end of the year projects due, but we also had a concert, another band thing, a sport thing, and I have church on Wednesdays. Pretty packed schedule, you know?

And I know some of you have seen me online and are probably wondering why I haven't posted then. As many, many of you probably know, I prefer not posting on my phone because I can't see what it would look like on desktop. It's difficult to judge how long it actually is and, although I can guess, I prefer seeing it for myself. Lately, my desktop hasn't been performing very well, so I may end up on my father's laptop. As for things that can be short (ex. 3 Words at A Time)/like this that explain my reasons behind things I don't mind posting because I don't really feel the need to have it long and it has turned out long only because it's me typing freely/explaining.

I can't really say when I'll begin posting again. I have a speech to write and some more things to do this upcoming week. After that, I should be home free (SUMMER :DD) and able to establish my posting schedule once more (Just as an early warning: June 20-27/28 I'll be gone in vacation unless something messes it up; I might be able to post while there, but I don't know what all we'll be doing, so no promises). If any RPs are still going, I may need someone to catch me up; should the ORPG start, I'll post as soon as I can.

Quick overview for those of you who just skimmed the post: I just wanted to say that I was sorry for not doing things lately and thanks for understanding... Unless you didn't. Then you're stuck not understanding Razz

-Roguestar
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18388
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down