Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

This is It (RP) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is It (RP)

+2
Scarheart
Redstar
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This is It (RP) Empty This is It (RP)

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 19:37

How it Started
WARNING: This was rushed. Razz
The Beginning:

About the RP
It has been 10 years since the apocalypse started. The RP is about surviving the apocalypse. Basically, our characters are going to form a team and survive the apocalypse together. They start separately.

Rules
1. You must follow all WCF Rules.
2. You can have a maximum of 2 characters.
3. Do not start RPing until I accept your character(s).

Character Sheet
Spoiler:

My Characters
Lynn:

Jeremy:

All Characters
Spoiler:

Last edited by Redleaf on April 6th 2015, 12:22; edited 5 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

This is It (RP) Empty Re: This is It (RP)

Post by Crimsonpaw April 5th 2015, 21:03

Name: Sarah Hart
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is a kind and cautious person. Her favorite hobby is taking pictures. When she senses danger she can sometimes become frightend
Relationships- She had a relationship with her sister, Brianna before she was seperated from her
History-
Spoiler:
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 21:26

You are accepted, Crimson. Very Happy
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 5th 2015, 21:56

Name: Cheyenne North
Appearance:
Chey:
Personality: Fierce, quick, intelligent, quiet, and sneaky
Relationships: ???
History:
History:
Other: She still has the stallion. She uses a bow n' arrow and some other weapons.
Her Stallion (Gazer):

Last edited by Scarheart on April 6th 2015, 11:51; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 5th 2015, 22:07

Name: Ryan Arnett
Appearance
Spoiler:
Personality: Ryan is a little hard to get along with since he can act very rude. Though, despite that he cares a lot for his fellow humans especially now. He is extremely careful and likes to think all possible outcomes before deciding what to do.
Relationships: He doesn't fairly enjoy too much human contact, but he did have a good friend.
History:
Spoiler:
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3594
Male Posts : 31

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 22:10

You are both accepted, Scarheart and Crowtalon. When a couple of more people join, we'll start the RP Very Happy
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 6th 2015, 10:45

Zack:
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 6th 2015, 11:41

Name: Kristin Mays
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Kristin is a big fan of the undead and how they exist. She's considered a 'freak' when it comes to these things, since every time she comes across a new zombie, she'll just have to examine it. She doesn't hesitate when it comes to killing teenage and adult undead, but children she holds a soft spot for. Surprisingly, though, she's a ray of sunshine through the events on earth, always finding ways to look on the bright side. She's a big fan of reading and figuring out the unknown, but every person has their downsides. As long as you don't mention a baby, she's just fine. In battle, despite her interest in the living dead, she can get a bit clumsy up close and prefers ranged to melee combat.
Relationships: Well, she did have a brother at one point and she has a stray dog now, but other than that she hasn't been in any apocalypse survival groups. She's been passed by so many times because the groups view her as a loony.
History:
Spoiler:
Other: The dog's name is Gigabite (Gigs) as a play on how ferocious the dog can be when sent after a zombie. Additionally, her artillery contains a few pistols, a shotgun, a sniper rifle, her old crossbow, ammo for all three of those, a survival knife, chainsaw, and anything else she can scrounge up from the places she stops at.
Gigabite:
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 12:23

You are both accepted, Moonsong and Roguestar c: You may start RPing!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 12:51

Chey rode atop her black stallion, Gazer. She has lost count of the years it has been since she has lost her mother. She didn't even know the year they were in or the month. All she knew was when snow hit it was November. When the snow began to melt it was March. Then when it rained it was May. That's how she would know what month it is. But right now there were no signs of snow, rain, or any type of precipitation. She for has lost time.

She has adapted to the new world and its way- kill or be killed. The zombies were ravenous creatures that deserved to died. She believed if one couldn't out run a zombie, they weren't alive in the first place. She looked down at her horse. He was growing old. She made promises to him multiple times to never let him die. Who are you kidding, Chey. He has one foot in the grave. There's no way he would live forever. She sighed and laid her head down on his neck. The forest she was travelling through was silent and lifeless. She let one hand off the reins and picked the canteen from the pouch hanging around her waist. She took only small sips before storing it away once more. "We gotta find some more water buddy." She spoke softly while rubbing his neck. "Animals are the best at finding water... Lead the way." She released his reins and he was free to move without her lead. She sat straight and scanned the areas they passed through, to be sure that they weren't being followed.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 13:14

Ryan leaned over to view passed the wall he currently hid behind, using his hand to steady him from possibly leaning to far. He had forgotten how long he'd been living like this. It seemed time didn't matter anymore. It was all about surviving. As long as you lasted through the sunlight and the dark of night, you were fine. Psychically at least. The apocalypse was something that set an emotional pain on someone. For Ryan, it was the fact that his irrational thinking got someone he cared for dead.

He let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. It was clear around the area he wanted to go, which would be to a very abandoned grocery store. It was a risk, but at the moment food was first priority as his last rations were all gone.

"This is it Ryan. Now, or nothing." He whispered to himself. It seemed that he was talking to himself more often nowadays. Maybe his subconscious that it would keep him sane through all this. Without a second thought, he sprinted across the road and towards his destination.
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 6th 2015, 13:50

Today was a good day (relatively).Zach might not have known anything about the time or date, but he didn't count by those anyway. Time meant even less than it had, now that the world had effectively ended. He was alone but for his own mind, and that was just fine with him- he hadn't liked many humans anyway. No, the only distinguishing thing about this day was that he had found a store that hadn't been completely ransacked, filled with food and clothes. The second one was more important. When you had nothing, you had to take pride in the small things, and his rock of sanity hinged on looking nice. Bright colors might not be the most efficient when you were hiding from zombies, but by god, they looked fabulous. He was a rainbow shining in the sky, and getting blood and guts on the clothes only made them better.

Whistling a merry tune, he stepped out of the store, hands in oversized pockets and ridiculous hat pulled down over his hair, covering the awful haircut. Noises drew zombies, but that was okay- he could defend himself. He just hoped he didn't run into any other humans. He might look good, but what sanity he had had as a small 6 year old had frayed with the intense training from his nanna and watching everyone he'd loved die. Part of him was still that child, and that child had disliked everyone but his loved ones, which were now weeded down to only himself. If he got attached to anyone else, they'd be ripped away too, and that was not okay with him.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 14:22

"Lynn, you're not going." Jeremy said, holding his hand out, "Give me the bag."
Lynn groaned as her friend motioned towards her bag. "Jeremy, I'm going. We're running out of supplies, and you went last time. I can handle myself."
Jeremy looked at Lynn again, this time more sternly. Lynn sighed and shoved the bag into Jeremy's chest. "Get me some Twizzlers if you can manage to find any." she mumbled, sitting on the couch.
Jeremy nodded in response before going up the stairs. He walked into the old office and climbed out the window, and slid down the roof. He landed on his feet and looked around, noticing there was no zombies around. They must have found something easier to get to than Lynn and himself. He walked down the street and turned the corner, the old grocery store in his view. He kept walking towards it, trying to keep quiet. "Thank God the zombies aren't here." he thought to himself. As he came up on the store, he say a flash of bright green in the store. He stopped and crouched down, and peaked through the broken window.
"Is that another person...?" He looked up again, seeing a man with a green mohawk. "It is. He stayed crouching and hopped through the hole and stayed in the back, grabbing things and putting them in his bag.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 14:48

Ryan quickly stuffed whatever he could find into the tattered bag around his shoulder. Despite his hope, there really wasn't much left as it seemed others had gotten here before him. He did find enough food to last him a while. Even some Twizzlers. He stood up from the floor, peaking about the shelves. He was lucky there had been only one of the undead inside from what he'd seen. It hadn't taken much to kill. A stab with his knife had done the job.
"Food, gatorade, a few water bottles...You're doing good Ryan. This'll last...maybe about a week if you ration it well. Even a week and a half!" He stated to himself. "Ah..almost forgot to check for medical supplies." The young man made his way carefully to where he assumed he could find said supplies.
He was a bit saddened to see that all there was were some bandaids and cough drops.
"Nevermind that...Of course someone took them."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 14:52

Jeremy looked where the Twizzlers used to be, finding none. "Crap." he thought aloud, covering his mouth as soon as he said it. "Oh God, what if he jumps me for what I have?" he thought, grabbing his knife from the bag. "Just stay calm, Jeremy. Keep looking for Twizzlers, there could be a bag on the floor somewhere."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 14:55

Ryan froze. Someone else was here, most defiantly. If that was the case, he could have put himself in a spot of danger. He did have a really bad habit of speaking out loud. If he had just now heard them, they must have heard him way earlier.
"Well...." Ryan gripped his weapon of choice, making a path to where he heard this other person. "Here goes nothing...except my possible life."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 15:07

The sound of falling, rushing, water grew nearer and nearer. Cheyenne looked from side to side in search of the source. They walked into a valley of mist. There must be a waterfall or ten, to cause this much mist. She waved her hand around, causing the mist to drift away from her face.

She could see flowing water. Gazer lead her off his back and walked into the water. Cheyenne watched him drink the water as she stood by his side and pulled out a chain with four small canteens attached to it. The water was up to her shins. She kneeled down into the river and dropped the three canteens in the water. The water rushed passed her and soaked her clothing. Luckily, before she entered the water, she removed her leather boots, t shirt and jacket, leaving her in her tank-top and jeans. She pulled the chain up and closed the canteens. "Ready to go boy?" She patted her horses flank and received a flick in the face from his black tail. "Ok we will remain for a little while longer."
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 15:08

Jeremy heard small, quiet steps, causing him to freeze. "If I have my weapon out, the'll think I'm a threat." Jeremy quickly put his weapon away and started walking towards the sound of the footsteps. He put his hands up slightly and said quietly, "I'm not a threat, I'm just trying to get food." He stopped as he was now facing the man. He looked down at his bag and noticed a bag of Twizzlers. "Oh my..."
"Are those Twizzlers?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 15:13

Ryan cautiously put a hand over his bag, the other one holding his hunting knife. He was unsure of what answer to choose. If he said yes, it could lead to a fight over them. He could say no as well, though...he'd already seen the colorful red of the bag.
"No...? Yes..? Maybe..I don't know. Why?" He narrowed his eyes.
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 15:14

"I, um, my partner asked me to get her Twizzlers if I see any while I'm out." Jeremy said, looking at the bag, "What do you want for them?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 15:16

He carefully lifted said candy from his bag to give them a once-over before putting them back. "You don't find stuff like this anymore....and....I really like them...so...I'm not trading them." He began to back up slowly. "I should get going."
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 15:21

Jeremy glared at Ryan. "I need those Twizzlers. Lynn hasn't gotten anything nice for 10 years, I need those Twizzlers!" he yelled, not noticing what he was attracting, "Dude, come on, just hand them ov-"
Jeremy looked outside of the store, seeing zombies start to crowd around. He saw one limping behind Ryan, and yelled, "Watch out!" before jumping past him and stabbing the zombie in the neck a few times.
"Follow me!" Jeremy yelled, running past zombies. "He better be following if he wants to live."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 15:27

"Alrighty buddy lets get going." Chey said and guided her horse out of the water. She packed away all items and threw on the dry pieces of clothing and her shoes. She crawled onto his back and whipped the reins slightly, sending him in a steady stride. "Take me where you want buddy, just don't take me into a crowd of zombies or to a mall filled with savage people wanting to kill me." She sighed and laid down on his neck soon drifting to sleep, letting her loyal companion take her out of the woods and into a town, that seemed almost empty. I trust you Gazer.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowtalon April 6th 2015, 15:55

Ryan, without a second thought ran after the man. It was the obvious choice. "I wasn't even finished searching the place!" He moaned to himself.
Crowtalon
Crowtalon
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 16:47

"We have more stuff where we're heading!" Jeremy yelled back to Ryan, "You see that house down there? We're going to jump the fence. That'll buy us some time. I'll knock, and you just follow me in, okay?"
Jeremy ran up to the rotting fence and hopped over it, and knocked in the door. "Lynn! Open up! They're coming!"
Lynn scrambled to the door and moved the bookcase from in front of the door, and opened it. Jeremy ran in, and before Lynn closed it, Jeremy said, "Wait!"
"Why wait?" Lynn said, confused.
"I- um..." Jeremy started, "I kind of have a guy following me."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum