Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Um, Hello Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Um, Hello Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um, Hello

4 posters

Go down

Um, Hello Empty Um, Hello

Post by Stormheart October 30th 2014, 17:06

Obviously, I haven't been here in a while. I'm absolutely clueless as to what is going on. I recognize like one name out of all of the ones I have seen. Torrentheart, Cheesestar, Auburnflare? Has anyone heard anything from any of those people? Pretty sure all of their names are changed even if none are active, but still. Just someone tell me about the changes that have been made.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6875
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Um, Hello Empty Re: Um, Hello

Post by Blackstone October 31st 2014, 14:17

I don't think Torrentheart comes on much anymore, Cheesestar is called Caraway now and Auburnflare left a while ago. Not too much has been going on other than the new banner, Adelaide and the masses of people going inactive, to be honest :c
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7550
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart November 1st 2014, 18:58

This is just like the other site I go on. It was very very active then it just died. I still go on it and hope it will be active again but most of the time its only 4 people including me on. Don't worry this site will become active once again. Also I have seen Adelaide on but not too often.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10991
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw December 3rd 2014, 17:16

On the topic "Hey, Guys" I stated why I wasn't online.

I think we should start building this site up again. I can find come people on this new (and active) site I go on called Quotev if they can come check out WCF
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13703
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content