Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Proxy - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Proxy - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proxy

+5
Glimmermist
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Sunstar
Lunarsky
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Proxy - Page 3 Empty Proxy

Post by Lunarsky March 16th 2014, 16:59

First topic message reminder :

You are a proxy, you serve the Operator, Slenderman, Slendy whatever you want to call him. Your job is real simple, you do the dirty work. If Slendy is worn out, then you do his job for him, which is basically hunt down, take to the forest and kill. You're credited for this, only sometimes however, because the people who observe or capture footage of you or Slenderman, don't pay much attention to you. But, its your job, and you can't really quit... Anyway, the system is simple, Masky will give you a mission and you carry it out.

Show yourself like this

Proxy name:
Mask Description:
Story of how you became a proxy:
Description of what you look like under the mask:
Personality:

By the way, you cannot be pre made Proxies, such as Mask, Hoodie, Kate the Chaser, and Ticci-Toby (Look the first three up on creepypasta Wkik if you dont know who they are, and Ticci-Toby is on Deviant Art)
Mine

Proxy Name: Black Lily
Mask Description: Like a drama mask, stars where the eyes should be, one eye black the other white, one the white eye side the backround is black and has a smile on the bottom, and vice versa on the other side.
Story of how you became a Proxy: She went crazy after accidentally killing her mom at 13, then at 16 Slenderman began to haunt her, making her bludgeon her boyfriend and her other parent.
Description of what you look like Under the Mask: Blonde with short choppy hair, her right eye was scratched out by Slendy and replaced by the Proxy Symbol. Wears a simple tank top and pants with boots, and a jacket.
Personality: Acts like Kanaya Maryam, (Homestuck peeps) but when she does her job, she can get deadly.

Also give people a chance to take part in this. And if you don't understand references like Creepypasta ones look them up and read, you may get confused when role playing.

Please have fun and join!
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4966
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Proxy - Page 3 Empty Re: Proxy

Post by Sunstar March 20th 2014, 22:19

Yuuki rolled her eyes at Kayla. "WCF? I already joined it." A grin appeared over her face. "You're still a newbie on that, Kayla. And guess what? I joined the proxy rp as myself, too. My username is Sunburn, the SkyClan Deputy and my other is Frostbite, a WindClan Warrior." She stuck out her tongue. "But anyways, I'm going to go to Earth. Whoever wants to come with me can." She walked over to the well, before climbing onto it, ready to jump. "You guys coming or not?"
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 20th 2014, 22:23

"But I want mac-and-cheese!" Kayla whined, getting up and following Sunburn and Lily. "And there's no Internet at Italian restaurants. I need to create Nettlecloud's bio!"

~I actually do. Razz
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Amazingness
WarriorPoints : 4380
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 22nd 2014, 13:53

"Why are you so bent on having Mac and Cheese? We can make that almost every day," Lily sighed, jumping onto the rim of the well outside. "You guys ready?"
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 22nd 2014, 23:06

Panda came back to the mansion, but it was empty. An evil smirk stretched across her face as an Idea popped into her head. She turned on random music and raised the volume. She made more pancakes and grabbed her Emergency Silly-String and headed back into the living room. She placed the pancakes on the coffee table and sprayed the silly string everywhere. She then had started her very own alone party. She danced around while eating her pancakes and having fun by herself.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6309
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 23rd 2014, 22:01

"Fine. Can we have mac-and-cheese tomorrow?" Kayla walked over to the well and jumped in. You could hear her yell "Weeeeeeeeeee! This is fun!" the first few feet of the way down.
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 24th 2014, 21:50

Strike walked over to them. "See ya on the other side." He said, and jumped.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6640
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 25th 2014, 16:55

Lily lept into the well. It's basically like a huge tunnel thats entirely black. Then she realized, she went in wrong. You're ALWAYS suppose to go in head first or you'll be thrown upside down back onto Earth. Lily scrambled to get herself into the right position, but it was far too late. She was thrown onto Earh head first and hit the ground on her stomach.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 26th 2014, 21:00

Strike landed beside her on his feet. He smirked. "Wow...Nice landing." He remarked.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 26th 2014, 23:07

Kayla was falling near to them with her head pointing the wrong way- down. Doing a somersault in the air, she flipped herself over and came up standing. "Whew. That was close," she said cheerfully, looking as if she hadn't noticed the fact that she had almost gotten a concussion. Thing was, everyone assumed she was stupid- and she was, actually- but she had really good survival instincts. "Well," Kayla added, "Italian restaurant, here we come. Uh, which way do we go again?"

Last edited by Crystalfeather on March 27th 2014, 21:39; edited 1 time in total
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 27th 2014, 18:46

Yuuki jumped, remembering to dive head-in first. She flipped in mid-air, before landing like a cat, lithe and graceful, on the ground, then stood up. Brushing herself off, she fitted her mask on, looking around. "Been a long time," she remarked. "And how should I know where to go? Where are we anyways? New York? California?"
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5679
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar March 27th 2014, 21:10

Alpha followed after everyone else, leaping into the well head first. Before long, she appeared next to everyone else, stumbling as her feet hit the ground. Catching herself from falling, she turned to face those here. "I have no idea where we are," she said pointlessly, adding, "I wonder if there's an arcade nearby." She wasn't very hungry so she didn't want to go to the restaurant. She had eaten before she had left and didn't have a large stomach. She surveyed her surroundings, looking for anything that could be fun to do.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 29th 2014, 11:25

Lily groaned for a bit, then stood up and wiped off her pants. "I think we're in Ohio somewhere," she said slowly, "and, i'm not sure if we're anywhere near a town or something." She looked around, and then the place seemed extremely familiar. "Wait, I know where we are, this is one of the Slender woods in the states! Hoodie patrols here, so if we go..." she looked around and pointed toward the northwest, "that direction, then we'll end up in Cincinnati!"

~By the way i'm currently grounded so i'll be a bit inactive on the roleplay for a day or two so just keep things rolling!~
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 31st 2014, 20:18

Strike looked the way she was pointing. "Cincinnati? Oh well, here we come.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content