Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilacstar's future Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilacstar's future Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilacstar's future

2 posters

Go down

Lilacstar's future Empty Lilacstar's future

Post by Tangleclaw January 11th 2014, 19:50

Chapter 1️⃣

Lilackit sat on her brothers tail. "Get off!" he hissed. "Sorry Lakekit..." Lilackit sighed. Lakekit pulled his tail out and rushed over to his other brothers and sister. Lilykit, the only other she kit, Littlekit, the youngest, and Lizardkit, the oldest, watched her through narrowed eyes. Lizardkit growled something in Lakekit's ear that made him laugh. "Tell me!" Lilykit meowed, eyes wide. Lizardkit padded towards her, just in ear shot of Lilackit. "Even Goosefeather doesn't sit on cats!" Lizardkit growled. Goosefeather was old medicine cat of the accent ThunderClan. He was a bit crazy. Lilykit hissed. "That's not nice!" Lilykit stood on her hind legs and swatted at her brothers face. Lilykit looked over her shoulder at Lilackit. Lilackit shook her head. Lilykit sat down. Littlekit ran straight past Lilackit. "Mommy!" he called. Their mother, Gingerfall, stood at the entrance of the nursery, a rabbit in her jaws. Gingerfall's muscles showed beneath her fur.Ever since all of the clans changed their names, they have been stealing prey for a while. WindClan was now HeatherClan, RiverClan was now WaterClan, ThunderClan was StormClan, and Shadowclan was DarkClan. "A WaterClan patrol caught this on the moors. Since we are proud HeatherClan cats, we will not get any WaterClan blood into us!" Gingerfall growled. She dropped it at the kits tiny paws. It landed with a loud thump. "We cleaned it off. Have fun." she meowed happily. Gingerfall curled up in her nest, ready for a nap.

Chapter 2️⃣

Lilackit stepped up first. It was a small rabbit, about the size of a stepping stone. Lilackit grabbed its scruff and threw it onto the walls. The nursery was inside a hollowed rock now. The rabbit landed on its back. "Let me try!" Lakekit shoved past her. Lilykit wrapped her tail around her sister protectively. "They're just being mouse brains!" Lilykit purred. Lakekit and Lizardkit were usually nice. They must be in a bad mood. Littlekit poked it's eyes with a claw. "Ew..."he groaned. Lizardkit looked over the rabbits ear. "Then stop poking it!" he giggled. Lakekit fell off the rabbits foot laughing. Littlekit and Lizardkit joined in. "See, they're fine now. Let's go!" Lilykit yipped. Lilackit ran along her sisters side and jumped onto the rabbits belly. Lilykit joined her and they dug with tiny claws though it's fur. "Get its neck!" Lilackit called to her brothers. Littlekit, Lakekit, and Lizardkit started digging their tiny teeth into its neck. A trickle of blood ran down the rabbit's neck. Lilykit, Lizardkit, Littlekit, and Lilackit dragged it towards their mother while Lakekit pushed from its head. Littlekit let go. So did the others. "Mommy! Look what we caught!" Littlekit said as he turned around. Gingerfall giggled. She seemed proud of them.

Chapter 3️⃣

Gingerfall's younger sister, Phoenixblossom, walked into the nursery. She seemed to be nothing without her sister Sorrelfur. Gingerfall and her two sisters were so happy together. Sorrelfur, the youngest, was killed by a WaterClan warrior named Blueclaw only 8 days ago. At the Gathering two nights afterwards, Blueclaw revealed that Sorrelfur, Phoenixblossom, and Gingerfall are her sisters. When Blueclaw was a kit, she wanted to be a fierce WaterClan warrior like the great leader Riverstar. Their mother wanted to make her happy so she left Blueclaw at the entrance to WaterClan camp, both their scents covered by moss and ferns. A WaterClan queen took her as her own kit and raised her to be a strong warrior. Phoenixblossom must have come to see Lilackit. Lilackit's ginger an reddish pelt dazzled her. She just loved the little kit. 'But why me? Why not Lilykit?' Lilackit thought. Lilykit had Sorrelfur's caring actions and tortoiseshell pelt. Why didn't Phoenixblossom adore her? Lakekit looked like Blueclaw but with black flecks on his back, Lizardkit looked like Gingerfall, and Littlekit had the tabby coat of Gingerfall's mother. 'Everyone else looks like family except me! Why does she want to be with me all the time?' Lilackit thought. She was so curious to figure out why Phoenixblossom liked her so much."Lilackit! You've grown!" Phoenixblossom mewed. Lilackit looked at her long legs. She did seem a bit taller. "Berryleap wants to give you a lesson." Phoenixblossom purred. "But I wanna be a warrior!" all the kits said at the same time. This was going to take a while.

I also have chapters 4,5,6,7 written but I will post those later Wink
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Lilacstar's future Empty Re: Lilacstar's future

Post by Blackstone January 12th 2014, 17:26

Smile I like the fact that all the 5 kits have 'L' at the start of their name (Lilackit, Lakekit, Lilykit, Littlekit and Lizardkit). Does this take place after or during The Fight Of Life RP because isn't Sorrelfall the HeatherClan medicine cat in it?
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down