Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Another Admin? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Another Admin? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Admin?

4 posters

Go down

Solved Another Admin?

Post by Blackstone December 11th 2013, 13:17

I thought that since I have only seen Dragonclaw logged on once since when I first logged on in September, we may need another admin. Not to replace Dragonclaw, but to work alongside him. Someone that is staff already, and kinda active. Is multiple admins even possible? If it is then multiple admins might be an OK idea. Anyone with me?
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7416
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Another Admin?

Post by Flameblossom December 11th 2013, 15:16

Actually, right before you joined, Dragonclaw had an "admin contest" type thing. The winners were Torrentheart, Lightningstorm, and Hazelstar. There was another contest for all the reviewers to upgrade to a GM, but the results have yet to come in :/. There's actually many admins, Dragonclaw is just the only one who can change names and start ORPGs and stuff like that. (I think? Pretty sure.)
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12856
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe December 12th 2013, 16:46

Yes, there was a staff search during the summer but stage 2 (GM) was never completed probably because we all got busy with school and I doubt it will be.
There are two administrators at WCF, StarClan (owner, they're inactive now) and Dragonclaw, who's more active and he does everything because StarClan's inactive. All administrators on Forumotion can access the panel and moderate users, forums, and stuff.

I agree that Dragonclaw has been inactive lately but all the staff are busy with school and other activities.
However, I think the current rather inactive status of WCF doesn't require another admin. In my opinion, other staff who come on occasionally, like me, are sufficient to maintain the order of the site in its current state.

Besides even if we did get another admin, Dragonclaw would have to log on and enter them into the group, assuming they have all the qualifications he's looking for, and he probably doesn't check WCF often if at all

So, nope, I don't think this is necessary Smile
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13272
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down