Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

BloodClan RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

BloodClan RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodClan RPG

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BloodClan RPG - Page 4 Empty BloodClan RPG

Post by Flameblossom October 6th 2013, 06:36

First topic message reminder :

Scarheart and I decided to make a topic together, so in this RP Scarheart and I can both accept you. Uhh...so here's the story.

A group of kittypets who left their owners have come together and made a group of rogues living in an alley. They like to call themselves BloodClan. Moons later, they realize that maybe the life of a rogue isn't cut out for them. But they instead deicide to step up and attempt to survive. Some rogues ran away back to their Twolegs. Some even begged for the Clans to take them in. But the rest of the group won't back down and decide that they can face anything.

A moon or so later, an interesting smell lurks nearby in the alley. A former kittypet who had stinky mutts as his neighbor said that stench was dog. A patrol of cats went out to kill the dogs, but only two came back and said the other cats hadn't survived and that not one of the dogs was killed. Now it was just up to their bravery, cooperation, and survival skills to make it out alive. But unlucky, none of the cats of BloodClan have bravery, cooperation, or any survival skills.

Rules:

Code:
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Mate/crush (optional):
Kits (optional):
Theme song:
Mentor (if any):
Apprentice (if any):
Other:
Here's mine:

Name: Red
Personality: harsh, rude, and bitter, you wouldn't want to mess with her. Also has a very sharp tongue. Not literally. Razz
Looks: small and russet-colored with piercing dark green eyes
Mate/crush (optional): none
Kits (optional): none
Theme song: dunno...an intense song with low notes. Anyone wanna help my out? Razz
Mentor (if any): none
Apprentice (if any): none yet
Other: the leader of BloodClan (after Scourge)

Name: Night
Personality: shy and humble little tom who is always at the back of the crowd without a friend
Looks: pitch black with very light yellow eyes
Mate/crush (optional): none...yet? Probably not...?
Kits (optional): NO.
Theme song: Fix You by Coldplay
Mentor (if any): need one...NOW Razz
Apprentice (if any): none
Other: is deaf, but fights and hunts/digs through trash Razz fine. Also just became an apprentice when Red finally agreed to let him, since he's deaf

And if you join before Scarheart, don't be deputy. She called it.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12856
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

BloodClan RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: BloodClan RPG

Post by Tangleclaw December 12th 2013, 19:00

Nutella groaned and eat the borage leaves. "How about Mint for the she-cat." Nutella purred.

Scar licked the tabby tom. "And Tiger for the tom." Scar decided. Scar pressed his muzzle against Nutella's.

"Im sorry..." she whispered.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13569
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 12th 2013, 19:30

Shark had been multitasking. He was scouting from up a tree, but was watching the kitting at the same time. Kitting always melted his heart, the mothers always showed such a great deal of love to their newborns. "Ahhh... I still remember Tank and Dark's kitting..." he muttered to himself dreamily. Shark heard a faint bark coming from across Twolegplace. A dog. It could only be a dog. He leaped from the tree to alert BloodClan of the potential danger to Nutella's kits. He sauntered across to Nutella and the kits. "How are they?" he asked casually. Then he said in a loud voice, "I heard the call of a dog from the tree. It is on the other side of the city, but I just came to warn you all of the danger." Shark finished by dipping his head then sitting.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7416
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw December 12th 2013, 20:51

Phoenix stared at Shark. "And you didn't check?" He asked. "She'll be weak after her kitting, so go and see." He added.

Ash looked at Nutella, and looked away. I shouldn't think about that. He thought. Scar is her mate, not me. He looked at Scar." I'm sure you'll make a great...erm...father." He said.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw December 16th 2013, 17:10

"Thanks." he purred (Can they be brothers XD If not thats fine Wink )

Tigerkit mewled and pushed Mint away.

Nutella purred and licked Ash's ear. "Thank you." she mewed.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 16th 2013, 17:31

"What? It's a dog. I was warning you to be careful in case it comes here!" Shark snapped. He turned away to find the dog himself. I'll show him, he thought. The mutt won't stand a chance. He followed the sounds of barking. When he was across the street from the dog, it started baying, like it was hunting something. The dog was a foxhound, and the twoleg who owned it hunted hares with it. The dog was tied up with a collar and a piece of string, and the string was about to give. Shark leaped the nearest fence, and found none other than...
"Zeal!" Shark shrieked.
"Dad! I knew you would come back!" Zeal squealed. Zeal held up his pawless leg for his father to see. Shark hoisted Zeal onto his back and carried him back to the Clan. The twoleg was at work while this happened, and never saw 'Tommy' again.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw December 16th 2013, 17:36

Nutella looked up. "Zeal!" she meowed. She got to her paws and licked his forehead.

Scar purred and touched his tail tip to Zeal's shoulder.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 16th 2013, 17:44

Zeal laughed. He was happy to be home, and it looked like everyone had missed him. When Dark and Tank heard his name they came running. Tank asked what happened to Zeal's paw. He replied, "the Twolegs in the bright room cut my paw off. I scratched one though. He never touched me again." Dark shouted, "I must tell Red you came back! Redredredredred... Red!"
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw December 16th 2013, 21:21

~Sure, they can be brothers, Tangleclaw. Smile~

Phoenix stared at Zeal's missing paw ( or rather, where the paw used to be, cause you can't really see something that isn't there, can you? LOLOL XD ) and said, "It's good to have you back, but mind you," He added, with a mischievous grin, "That doesn't mean we'll start hunting for you! You'll have to get your own food."

Ash butted Scar on the shoulder. "I really am glad for you." He said.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 17th 2013, 10:20

"Oh, I'm fine. I can hunt for myself! Watch me!" Zeal called. He ran out of camp. He walked along the street for a bit until he found the butcher's skip. He climbed up some cardboard boxes stacked against the skip, and peered in. There wasn't much, so he took a leg off a chicken carcass and made his way back to BloodClan. The raw leg tasted juicy in his hungry mouth. He missed the taste of the butcher's meat. As he entered the camp, he dropped the meat in front of Phoenix. "See? I can take care of myself!" Zeal said to him.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw December 18th 2013, 20:58

Phoenix looked at Zeal and grinned. "I just wouldn't leave stuff lying around, because someone else might get it." He said. "Now go and eat, you look like you're starving."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 19th 2013, 06:18

"Good idea!" Zeal said hurriedly, and he picked up the leg and walked as fast as his three legs would carry him off to a den.
"It's good to have him back," Shark sighed. Then he followed Zeal to make sure he wouldn't get hurt.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw December 19th 2013, 18:18

Phoenix blinked and turned to Nutella. "Make sure you have enough to eat." He said, and padded off in search of food.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content