Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Another Thunderclan Announcement Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Another Thunderclan Announcement Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Thunderclan Announcement

+2
Flameblossom
Scarlett
6 posters

Go down

Another Thunderclan Announcement Empty Another Thunderclan Announcement

Post by Scarlett July 21st 2013, 20:25

So just to fill everyone in on a few little updates for you all. I have finally decided to get my name change (since so many of you have been asking why I haven't yet and I was running out of reasons).

I have also finally heard back from Dragonclaw and the tech team. Everyone in Thunderclan who made a donation to our original point/donation pool has now received their equal part of the rewards. For those of you who don't know what that was, all Thunderclan doner's received an additional 57,500 AP on top of whatever they already possessed during the time of the donation. Lightningstorm is the only exception to this. Heatherpaw chose to give her share of the AP to Lightningstorm, because she plans on continuing to be Thunderclan's Medicine Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice and does not anticipate needing to do much fighting in the RPGs.

The new numbers are as follows:
Snowstar: 640,000 -> 297,500
Rogueblossom: 70,000 -> 127,500
Redleaf: 22,000 -> 79,500
Lightningstorm: 18,000 -> 75,500
Shimmerpaw: 17,000 -> 74,500
Ghostfur: 15,000 -> 72,500
Milkypaw: 15,000 -> 72,500
Flamepaw: 15,000 -> 72,500

I feel I should also make a note just to clarify to everyone that this AP will only remain on your account and usable to you for as long as you remain active and in Thunderclan. In order to prevent any confusion in the future for those members listed above, please do let me know if you plan on going on vacation, or being away from the site for any extended period of time (3 weeks or more) in order to remain in the clan and keep the attack power. Thanks for your concideration of this rule. Smile

Now, I know some of you have noticed this already, others may not have, but there is a new Thunderclan RPG out. It marks the beginning of our alliance with Riverclan. Please do consider participating in this RPG! For those of you who have registered and have not been participating, I hope you will consider joining in soon. I will begin removing those who have not been posting there in about 3 days time. There may be a reward for those of you who actively participate until the end. (Besides, it took me a while to write up and I am hoping it wasn't for nothing.)

You may join at the following link: http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t3329-the-alliance-begins-tc-rc-rpg

On another note, I would like to Welcome Lightningstorm back to Thunderclan. It's been a long time since her name has been yellow. Smile She is the new Chief adviser of the clan (yes that is a new rank). She will be helping to lead the clan along with Rogueblossom and Redleaf while I am away in the future so I hope you all will assist me in welcoming her back into her original clan.

Lightningstorm and I are also working to complete the clan sheet. If any of you would like to take part in this process please feel free to post on the Clan information Sheet topic (http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t3071-thunderclan-the-brave-and-loyal#89249) or send either of us a private message. All suggestions will be considered and all help is welcomed.

As you finish reading this I hope you all will leave me some sort of post whether with ideas for the clan, questions or a simple welcome or thank you. I am doing the best I can to keep you all up to date and it would be of great help to me if I knew for sure who knows what is going on and who does not. Thank you all for reading and keeping up to date on all of our newest announcements.

Sincerely, Snowstar

Last edited by Snowstar on July 21st 2013, 21:18; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Another Thunderclan Announcement Empty Re: Another Thunderclan Announcement

Post by Flameblossom July 21st 2013, 20:32

Smile Sorry I haven't really been in the ThunderClan RPG. I'm just not too sure what's going on. I'll try reading through and jumping in Smile Oh, and thanks for the AP! I'm proud to be apart of ThunderClan. Very Happy
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12998
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 21st 2013, 20:36

Not a problem and you are welcome. Let me know if you need a quick update in the RPG. I have been debating whether or not to add one to the topic starting post in the RPG under all the background stuff. I would just like to know that people are actually going to use it if I go through the effort of typing up all of what has been going on. Let me know though and if you need any tips on how to jump in (for those of you that are having this problem prevent you from posting) I can provide a few ideas.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 21st 2013, 21:12

This is awesome! Everyone should join the RPG, it's going to be amazing. It's already starting out great and we need everyone we can to make it even better. ouo I'd also like to thank Heatherpaw for the AP she gave me and Snowstar for making me Chief Advisor so soon after I'd rejoined ThunderClan. I've missed my original Clan and am glad to be back. <3 Love you guys!
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13840
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud July 21st 2013, 22:10

This is amazing! And welcome back Lighty! I will be trying to stay active throughout the entire role play, though all of next week I will be gone due to a vacation ^-^ thank you snowy!
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6386
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 21st 2013, 22:14

No problem and thanks for the heads up. I am going to make sure this one gets completed too. That is my overall goal anyway. It will be an important note for Thunderclan's history in the clan sheet since this will mark the technical start of when I became clan leader and how The clan returned to the territories (became active again). If everyone else could let me know where they stand in the RP too, I would appreciate that.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 22nd 2013, 11:27

Well, I definitely plan to stay in the RP until the end, it's too fun to ditch. Also, thanks for the AP! Smile (I was beginning to wonder if that would ever go through)
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 11075
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 22nd 2013, 11:46

Yes I had it approved any everything a while ago. It just took a lot of reminding. And I am still waiting for your post
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 11th 2013, 09:24

Can anyone shoot me a quick update in the rpg, or should I just stay out of it since I'm so new?
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4626
Female Posts : 33

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 11th 2013, 11:32

Okay so as far as the plot goes, I have explained that in the first post in the topic which will remain on all of the pages of the topic for easy reference. The setting and plot are as follows:

Snowstar wrote:
Role Play Plot & Background Information:

Background: Many moons ago, there was a drought that plagued the territories. All of the clans were suffering from the lack of water, including the members of Riverclan that usually thrived in year round with their supply of fish from the rivers. Over time, it became warmer and warmer until Thunderclan's territory became engulfed in a massive fire that destroyed their home and devastated the last of their food supplies. For a short period of time, the other clans helped Thunderclan by supplying them with whatever food and herbs they could spare, but as more time passed, the other clans were no longer able to support Thunderclan's needs. In one final effort to save the remaining members of her clan, their leader led them away from the territories to find a new home where they could thrive.

Plot: Not long after Thunderclan fled their territory, Riverclan's members began falling victim to a mysterious illness that they have not seem before. After losing several elders, kits and an apprentice, Streamstar hears a rumor at a gathering about how Thunderclan has left their territory and may have a herb that could save Riverclan from this illness. Now they are facing a badger infestation and they don't have enough healthy warriors to take on both tasks alone. Finally it is announced that Riverclan will set off in search of Thunderclan in hopes of gaining their help in saving Riverclan.
Now as for where we are at in the storyline, Thunderclan has just concluded a clan meeting. New rules have been put in place by Snowstar, concerning leaving camp. Basically since Lightningstorm was attacked by a snake and they were warned that there would be even greater dangers out in the rainforest where they are currently living, she has decided no cats will hunt alone, apprentices will not leave the camp without supervision and that the medicine cats should stay within the camp where they can be protected and they can focus on healing the injuries caused by other animals that they have otherwise never seen before. All of the warriors who would be leaving camp were also asked to keep an eye out for any new potential healing herbs, since most of the ones that they were used to using in the old territory are no longer available to them.

Riverclan is having one of their patrols attacked by badgers. Currently, (I believe) Sunbeam is running back to the camp to get the medicine cat and maybe a few extra warriors to help fight off the badgers and also to help th clan recover from the attack.

Hopefully this helps catch you up. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down