Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Warriors series is your favorite?

+3
Redstar
Stareye
Sunbeam
7 posters

Go down

Which warriors series is your favorite?

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_lcap63%Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_lcap0%Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_lcap13%Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_lcap13%Which Warriors series is your favorite? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Empty Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Post by Sunbeam July 18th 2013, 03:59

Which is your favorite?
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9794
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Empty Re: Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Post by Stareye July 18th 2013, 14:41

It's hard to say.. it's definitely a tie between OOTS and the original series. Both of them have their awesome moments and drawbacks...
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6419
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Which Warriors series is your favorite? Empty Re: Which Warriors series is your favorite?

Post by Redstar July 18th 2013, 16:33

Truthfully, The Power of Three. I love the Omen of the Stars, but I just think The Power of Three is better.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10347
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 18th 2013, 17:42

The original. I was gonna say POT, but when I think about it, I like the first one the best
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12990
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett July 18th 2013, 18:40

I definitely preferred the original arc of the series to all the new ones but everything after that was alright.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433633
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 18th 2013, 23:27

I liked the first one the most. POT was alright, but the first three books were REALLY slow. Razz
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9794
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 19th 2013, 06:28

I know, right? Expect when Hollypaw, Jaypaw, Lionpaw, Breezepaw, and Heatherpaw get trapped in the tunnels. That was actually kinda cool. And also, the beginning of the 5th one (in POT) seriously bored me.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12990
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 19th 2013, 07:00

I never read Omen of The Stars but I read spoilers on the app. IT. IS. EPIC! Firestar diez
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13703
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine August 16th 2013, 16:00

I loved the first arc of Warriors, but it started getting less realistic with the following series. TNP started small with a talking badger, but then in POT we got Lionblaze, the canonical incarnation of powerplaying. StarClan got turned into an extension of life, and a vague, foggy ancient counterpart plotline popped up. And Midnight showed up again. We couldn't have enough talking badgers.
Leafshine
Leafshine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4685
Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down