Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now?

+6
Noxe
Torrentheart
Streamstar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Scarlett
Fawngaze
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now? - Page 2 Empty Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now?

Post by Fawngaze July 15th 2013, 00:17

First topic message reminder :

Hallo. My name is Fawngaze, but please call me Rain/Rainy. Pikapie is also acceptable. I'm into both Warriors and roleplaying so I'll be playing often.

One thing you should know about me: my character tend to be long. My largest was Thaumaturgyserenity. Yes, Thaumaturgy is a word. It means the works of miracles or magic. So, uh, just a fair warning. c:
Fawngaze
Fawngaze
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4365
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi, I'm Fawn! Can I have a cookie now?

Post by Fawngaze July 15th 2013, 23:08

Whoops, sorry Torry! I did read the rules, but I guess rules that aren't very common don't stick to me easily. I'll be more careful.
Fawngaze
Fawngaze
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4365
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2