Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All About Blythe!  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All About Blythe!  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Blythe!

2 posters

Go down

All About Blythe!  Empty All About Blythe!

Post by Guest July 14th 2013, 19:31

Rogue Name: Blythe
Warrior Name: Snowfall
Group: Masqueraders
Family: unknown
Mentor: N/A
Apprentice ~
Hobbies: Collecting feathers and unique pebbles
Appearance: Tabby she-cat with short, pale silver fur and darker accents. Her eyes are slightly larger than average and a violent shade of cobalt blue. Slim shoulders and a slightly narrow, triangular-shaped head allow her to squeeze into narrow spaces that most others can't fit in. Her belly fur is white and her tail tip is a solid black.
Personality: Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. Generally focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, she is a risk-taker who likes to live a fast-paced lifestyle. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to her friends, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great "people" skills.
Special Traits/Strengths: A fast runner and agile on her paws., with fast reflexes. She can move in complete silence on virtually any surface. As a younger cat, she'd taught herself how to do flips and rolls, and how to avoid injury even from a fall of ten feet. Small enough to hide in a lot of things.
Weaknesses: Her brute strength is next to nothing compared to most others. Gets impatient easily, and is not to be always depended on to carry out orders exactly. Due to some illness when she was younger, she is much more susceptible to diseases, and heights make her nauseous.
History: Unknown because she lost her memories after waking up in the Big City. From her flashbacks in the beginning, she, however, does know that she was born in a rogue family somewhere in the mountains, and that she had two other siblings. When she joined the Masqueraders, she immediately became a Shadower, skipping the Novice stage because of her age and the fact that she already knew the basics of how the group worked
Pictures:
Kitten (6 moons):

Adolescent (10 moons):
Older Adolescent (15 moons):
Full-Grown(20 moons):

Credits:
@Nocte: I borrowed her format and some of her time so she could help me find pictures. Thank you!
@Caraway: I looked back and forth a little on your new one and mine. Thank you too!
@Some Others: If you feel like you had something to help me create my character sheet, this one is for you. (:

Back to top Go down

All About Blythe!  Empty Re: All About Blythe!

Post by Frost July 15th 2013, 08:27

Great job Blythe! I really like your character sheet!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 15th 2013, 09:33

I like it Very Happy cool hobby too! I love the pictures. Very friendly personality hehe
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13273
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum