Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

+3
Russetstar
Flameblossom
Scarheart
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! - Page 2 Empty A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 08:41

First topic message reminder :

This topic is about the new beginnings in Shadowclan. Since the last topic is now inactive I just thought that I will be nice to have a new Shadowclan RPG. We will be have our regular deputy, leader, medicine cat(s) and warriors. hope you enjoy the new Shadowclan RPG.

Rules:

1. you may RPG as your self

2. No spamming

3. No godmodding

4. If you don't wanna Rp as your self fill this out below

5. Shadowclan has there regular leader, medicine, and deputy!

6. Have fun!!

Create your own cat:

WCF name
name
rank
looks
personality
3 main traits
mate
kits
story line
other

Rp as yourself:

WCF name
rank
personality
3 main traits
mate
kits
story line
other

Not that's out of the way I am Rping as myself:

Wcf name: Scarheart
personality: loyal, sweet, caring, honest, helpful and strict at times
3 main traits: loyal, hinest and caring
Mate: none
kits: none
storyline: The day she joined WCF she knew she would become apart of the Shadowclan League
other: none

Wait to be accepted please. Russetfeather and icestar are able to accept you too.

Last edited by Scarheart on June 29th 2013, 17:42; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! - Page 2 Empty Re: A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Russetstar July 1st 2013, 21:46

"Pantherglare is correct. We cannot risk kits, for ShadowClan needs them to grow healthy and strong. Scarheart and Falconchaser you go on ahead." Russetfeather said. "Tawnyspots, I can't let you go on a patrol when you're about to have kits. It's too risky." Russetfeather said gently. Russetfeather sat there patiently, her tail twitching.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6877
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join! - Page 2 Empty Re: A new beginning for Shadowclan ( RPG) Everyclan my join!

Post by Lightclaw July 1st 2013, 21:51

Falconchaser stepped up to his mate, golden eyes gentle. "I love that you care so much about our Clan to patrol while heavy with kittens, but it's too risky, love. Please rest and I will tell you all about it when I return. If not for my sake, for our childrens'?" he rumbled softly, his large head butting her shoulder affectionately.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13698
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 08:42

" That's true. Since I don't have kits I don't know what's the right way to keep you safe. Just stay here we can't risk loosing kits. We need your kits to become good warriors of shadowclan, not hunters of starclan." her mew was filled with worry.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion July 2nd 2013, 09:53

~I'm medicine cat, I suppose I should join~
WCF name- Gingerlion
age- 21 moons
gender- female
rank- medicine cat
personality- happy, kind, daring...uh...loving? protective
3 main traits- protective, loving, kind
mate- N/A
kits- N/A
story line- Gingerlion was for a long time a rouge, wandering about. She came across a computer and started going on this website, 'www.warriorcatsforum.com'. Now she is in Shadowclan as medicine cat.
other- Im awesome ^^
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5683
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 10:14

Of course you are accepted! Smile
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 2nd 2013, 12:49

~Sorry I was a bit inactive~

Tawnyrose sighed. "I suppose you guys are right. I'll stay in camp. Anything could happen on this hunt," she mewed. She gave Falconchaser's ear a quick lick. "Tell me everything when you get back, ok?"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12856
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 2nd 2013, 12:52

Falconchaser purred and nuzzle the queen. "Of course. Rest and I'll be back soon." With that, he padded to his patrol. "Shall we go now?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13698
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 12:55

" everyone ready to go?" her mew was firm. She sniffed the air and smelled the stale badger from a while ago.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 2nd 2013, 15:08

Tawnyrose padded back to the nursery. She curled up in her nest and fell asleep. StarClan, please let the kits come sooner or later! she silently prayed.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12856
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 15:23

She vanished into the brambles. She saw a mouse out of it's territory. She started to stalk it. Her haunches flexed in the marsh land. She pounced on the mouse tossing it in the air then catching it in her jaw. She noticed she was awfully close to the thunderclan border but luckily she didn't cross it.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 2nd 2013, 15:35

Icestar was bored of sitting in camp, so she decided to do a quick border/hunting patrol. She raced through the camp entrance, and enjoyed the cool breeze through her fur and the mud sinking into her paws. This was the best part of ShadowClan- their marshy forests. As she reached the ThunderClan border, something felt off. All the birds in the forest were silent and she could sense no life around her. Even the plants were droopy, black and ashy. Icestar attributed the lack of life to a recent lightning bolt that had taken out a few trees, but there was something else wrong. Icestar lifted her head and sniffed the air. Layered on top of the charred stench of burned foilage was the scent of cat's worst enemy- badger. "Oh StarClan help us!" Icestar pleaded out loud. But the badger scent was laced with something else. "ThunderClan... on our side of the border!" Icestar growled. "I should get back to camp and protect the queens and elders."
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4813
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 15:53

Scarheart saw icestar and dashed to her. " whats going-" she broke off as she scented the Thunderclan scent. " Again!" she hissed.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 2nd 2013, 16:02

((Scarheart I'm pretty sure you couldn't have seen Icestar. She scented the air and I'm pretty sure she would have noticed Scarheart. And she said there was no life around her.))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4813
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 2nd 2013, 17:33

( Oh oops sorry about that. Sweat )
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar July 2nd 2013, 19:54

Russetfeather padded after them. "I suppose I tag along with you guys." She said with a quick meow. There was a frog on the forest floor. one of her favorite prey. She froze and stalked it silently, her ears twitching.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6877
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 5th 2013, 08:38

she spotted a rat and started to stalk it. She pressed her belly on the floor then pounced on the rat. She Shook her head as if she had water in her ear. She walked over to the lake noticing it was smaller than usual. She ran to camp with the prey she had captured.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2