Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats

3 posters

Go down

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats Empty ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 17th 2013, 15:23

After much anticipation, here are the new Deputy and Medicine Cats of ShadowClan! A big thanks to all who applied. Very Happy You all had amazing applications, and I welcome you all to join ShadowClan, even if you weren't chosen. These were hard decisions to make!

In the Deputy position, I have chosen Leopardwing (Russetfeather). Leopardwing has demonstrated exceptional experience and a stringent obedience of the rules, which is valued highly in ShadowClan. Leopardwing's consideration for other members' ideas will make her an excellent deputy, one I hope to spend many moons with. Cat Smile

In the Medicine Cat position, I have chosen Gingerlion. Gingerlion's dedication and early commitment to ShadowClan, combined with her extensive knowledge of herbs and experience will make her an excellent cat to have healing our warriors.

That being said, I have decided that our 'Medicine Cat Apprentice' will be Ivythorn. Even though Ivythorn will be considered an apprentice, she has lots of experience and will be a good model of a dedicated, wise medicine cat. Ivythorn will bring an energized spirit to the Clan, and even though I am appointing Ivythorn as 'apprentice', I hope both Gingerlion and Ivythorn can learn from eachother.

I'm not done yet. All medicine cat applicants had sparkling applications, and I had trouble choosing just one. In figuring out who I wanted to appoint, I thought of a new rank I want for my Clan. I plan to purchase this rank from Dragonclaw and call it Field Healer. This cat will be trained like a normal medicine cat, but will accompany some patrols and will be especially trained in the area of battle wounds so he/she can effectively treat cats at the site of battles. This cat will also be trained in the area of basic warrior skills to be used in times of peace or if they are needed on patrol or in battle. As soon as I set up this rank, I would like to appoint Briarpaw (Glimmermist). Briarpaw's enthusiasm for trying new things combined with past experience as a warrior made her a clear choice in my mind. I hope to have fun with Briarpaw exploring this new rank!

Once again, thanks to all applicants and congratulations to Leopardwing, Gingerlion, Ivythorn, and Briarpaw! The chosen cats should join ShadowClan within the next week. Thanks for all your help in making ShadowClan great!

Icestar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4813
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats Empty Re: ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats

Post by Sunbeam June 17th 2013, 18:45

Congrats, Leopardwing, Gingerlion, Ivythorn and Briarpaw! Hopefully this will make shadowClan more active!
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9660
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats Empty Re: ShadowClan Deputy and Medicine Cats

Post by Scarheart June 18th 2013, 09:50

Congrates to all the cats who got a position.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10857
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down