Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Carried Away Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Carried Away Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carried Away

2 posters

Go down

Carried Away Empty Carried Away

Post by Caraway June 14th 2013, 23:54

Carried Away Carrie10
Warrior Name: Specklefern
Rogue Name: Caraway
Clan Affiliation: Council Leader; the Masquerade
Mate/Kits: None and not looking
Appearance: A ginger tabby with a fluffy, feather-like and white tipped tail. Her pelt has faded due to the change in diet and sun exposure; only traces of tabby stripes remain, usually in splotches of various sizes. The signature cheddar cheese colour can no longer be seen, fitting well with the saying that she's "lost herself". She has bleached green eyes that look black in the dark, but radioactive in the sunlight. Built lean and thick, her whiskers have quite some length to them in order to compensate for her broad shoulders. A triangular face compliments her heart-shaped and peppered nose. She has large ears which catch sound like radars (if she is not ignoring them). She often obsessively grooms her claws, keeping them well manicured and orderly at all times; much like her Clan.
Personality: Quick to judge, slow to comprehend; her personality is very impulsive which leads her to either draw wrong conclusions or problem solve on the spot. Often seen as darker than her "alter ego" or "old personality", she still has some humour though it is mostly sardonic, if not sadistic. She does not enjoy speaking to cats whom she does not know, or cats who try to teach her things. She follows the philosophy of finding your own path, so she does not take lessons well until she has a firsthand experience. Underneath that edgy facade, she's quite gentle (especially since she is one of the Clan medics) and kind. The characteristic that made her stand out as a leader above the rest was her fierce courage to leap into any risk without fear. However, it's a constantly a give-or-take game; she wins some, she loses some.
Enhanced Traits: She has sharp claws which she maintains herself by running them against Twoleg metal found in the ghost city. Her palette is also varied from her food experiences.
Special Traits: From a young age, she has had a very good sense of smell. Her hind legs have a larger muscle capacity, allowing her to jump higher and further than most cats her size.
Weaknesses/Fears: Though she may not voice it, she has an intense fear of being alone. Even when she started the Masqueraders, she would not lead the Clan without a partner. Extremely claustrophobic, being surrounded by the unknown irks her every sense and usually throws her off in battle. She is easily outsmarted in battle though she trained as a Sentinel; she mainly relies on impulse to shred her enemies to bits.
Quirks: She enjoys sleeping a lot; on calm days, she will nap through meals and leave Nocte to do all the work. She can also hate sleeping; it's an opportunity to dream, which usually leaves her curious of their meaning. When on raids to the Big City, her favourite food (which she always hunts for) is a nice, warm butter tart.
Hobbies: When she’s alone, she likes to frolic in the overgrown parks of the town. Climbing is also extremely fun when she goes with friends. Not so fond of the dark, she prefers to wake up in the early morning sunshine to take walks or self-regulate.
Family: Asterismos - Littermate
Although she has only a fuzzy recollection of her biological family, she knows that Asterismos is her littermate. They have always been together, even through the times when they were faced with extreme danger.

History: No traces remain of her as CheeseStar. She sometimes is haunted by vague and unattached memories of her life before the Masqueraders, but a severe illness contracted from the Phantom Canyon, which drove her close to madness, left her with barely any recollection of events before the ghost town. She strictly believes that her family has lived in the Big City forever and is merely deceased or in hiding. When the illness was "cured" by gradually integrated herself back into Clan life, she renamed herself Caraway after a spice that haunts her earliest fragment of a sun-filled kitchen. Specklefern sounded extremely familiar to her, so she took the name. CheeseStar might as well be a myth, since none of the Clans speak of the "lost" band of cats who used to roam the skies. Only Asterismos is an exception, because she cannot forget the face of the cat who appears in all of her flashbacks. Although she was re-educated on the Clans in the forest, she does not remember AwesomeClan or any previous relationships with Clan members. Close friends are afraid of telling her the truth in fear of her falling into an insomniatic coma of insanity one more. Her mental state is stable, though she does not even know if there’s more behind the mask.

3 moons:
9 moons:
15 moons:
18 moons:
20 moons:
25 moons:

**A small note: If you've read my old history, this new one correlates quite nicely with it. I can't snap my fingers with pride until someone remembers who Specklefern was. I'm not blaming anyone if it doesn't come up, though, I don't even remember if I've ever written Specklefern anywhere except my thoughts. Cheers c:[/b]
Credits to everyone who has ever put an original idea into a character sheet. Special mentions to Lightningstorm, Nocte & Noxe, and Frost. If you feel you should be credited, you can credit yourself.

Last edited by Caraway on June 18th 2013, 21:13; edited 2 times in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Carried Away Empty Re: Carried Away

Post by Nyx June 15th 2013, 00:23

(Yeah, I said I was going to sleep but I decided to check WCF one last time and I got sucked into reading this. Razz)

Nice banner, it's cool. "Carried Away," "Caraway," aha. c: Is that an intentional thing I see there? And I really like how you connected your two character sheets. Behind the mask. (8

Pretty pics too. 
#yusoawesome
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down