Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation

2 posters

Go down

I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation Empty I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation

Post by Scarheart June 13th 2013, 06:28

Hi everyone. I wanted to say I will be inactive next week on Friday because I am traveling down to Wisconsin. I will try to be as active as Possible. It doesn't say in the title but also my
dog is sick so I am worried and am trying to pay attention to her. I may be gone until the first week of august. I hope all of you will have a wonderful summer.

Happy summer. Smile

Love,

Scarheart

Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10872
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation Empty Re: I'm am going to be inactive due to lack of Internet and I am going on vacation

Post by Tangleclaw June 13th 2013, 10:30

You don't have to stay online. Enjoy your vacation! Tell your dog I said get well soon! HAVE FUN MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13584
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down