Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG

+8
Nyx
Streamstar
Shimmerpaw
Lilacstar
Caraway
Russetstar
Hazelstar
Torrentheart
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Empty Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG

Post by Torrentheart May 11th 2013, 12:31

First topic message reminder :

♦♦♦♫♦♦♦A RiverClan Production♦♦♦♫♦♦♦
Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Coollogo_com-1290911022
-
Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Loners11-Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Tribe_10- Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Edited10 - Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Riverc10 Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Tribe_11
-

Welcome to RiverClan's Mansion! I am Torrentheart - you probably know
me as the RiverClan deputy - and this is our famous, most well-known
landmark on our territory, maybe even out of all the Clans! RiverClan is
courteously providing members of all Clans a tour of our masterpiece today,
from kits to elders, to warriors and leaders, whoever decided to come!
Here we have many fun rooms for all of the Clan such as the Game Room,
Bakery, Pool, and Gym. And, even better, YOU get to experience all of it!
The tour will be provided by Streamstar and I, and we will start with
the opening lounge that was specially prepared for you all! Cease, friends, and follow me into our home.

What's the RPG About?
This RPG is a bit more than just a 'tour'. To put it simply, cats start to get lost while touring the mansion, so it's more suspenseful. Smile This is a more of a free RPG, so everything is pieced together as the RPG goes on.

How To Join The RPG/Requirements

• Anyone can join with their main character, in a Clan or not.

• You may have up to 2 characters, not including your main one.

• Torrentheart was here

• All Rules for the RP are only the common sense rules

• You may pop in any time and start RPing without approval. However, if Streamstar or I don't approve of your negative actions/RPing behavior, we will ask you leave the RP

FORM FOR MAIN RP CHARACTER:
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Brief Description:[/b]

FORM FOR MADE-UP CHARACTERS

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan & Rank:[/b]
[b]Brief Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

RiverClan Mansion Rooms
(In Order)

1. The Lounge - The Lounge is decorated with things related to all the Clans, with refreshments and comfort in every corner to introduce the Mansion to the tourers!
  2. The Museum - the Museum is the biggest room of the Mansion. It has all the memories of the RiverClan's past accomplishments
  3. The Bakery/Kitchen - The Bakery is full of sweets and pastries! Here we make many kinds of sweet foods and drinks
  4. Arcade/Game Room - Here is where RiverClan play games and have fun!
  5. Music Room - Make music with RiverClan here! The most musically talented cats seem to love this section of the mansion
  6. Pool - RiverClan cats' favorite room; the pool. below the balcony lies this large pool space, with a sauna in the corner!
  7. Courtyard - Play in the Courtyard! Next to the pool is the haven for athletic cats
  8. Living Room - Relax on the couch, warm up near the fire-pit, and pretty much do anything in this comfortable room
  9. Art Room - The favorite room for artistic cats; here you can paint, make sculptures, and much more!
  10. Basement - Here are where the creepiest things go on! Few cats dare to go down in this dark place, with twists and turns made of junk at every corner as well as some other things...
  11. If you have any suggestions for more rooms, send a PM to Torrentheart or Streamstar

The RPG will start once 4 people join Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 298326071

Last edited by Torrentheart on May 12th 2013, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7144
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG

Post by Shamu May 12th 2013, 23:41

"I am not a fish," Shamu said, apalled by the idea. "I'm a mammal, like you. I breathe oxygen, goodness gracious." His eyes rolled up to attempt to catch sight of Torrentheart on his head. "And," he continued indigently, "I could do a much more impressive trick if this river was deep enough, and I hope you don't want to be soaking wet for the rest of the day!" Nevertheless, he dipped his head a little, giving a sort of bump and a roll so that the Riverclan deputy was tossed into the air.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Custom Rank : Sushi-Consumer
WarriorPoints : 14848
Male Posts : 317

Warrior Information
Attack Power : ∞ (In Water Only)

Back to top Go down

Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To RiverClan's Mansion - Lost In The Mansion RPG

Post by Torrentheart May 13th 2013, 08:20

Before knowing he was going to be tossed, Torrentheart rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. "I'm a RiverClan cat. Water can slide off me like a du-," the deputy was interrupted when he felt the surface beneath him bumping him up like being shot out of a volcano. The sun glinted off the shiny fur of Torrentheart as he scrambled in the air, making him appear to be only a shine-lined shadow in the air. The tom, used to this trick, tried to jerk himself forward more so he landed on the riverbank. Luckily, he did. How awful it would've been if he failed! He landed on his paws and examined all the cats who watched. "Any volunteers?" Torrentheart smiled with a cocky, exaggerated grin. He knew the tour needed to be started soon, but certainly some fun wouldn't be bad just to rile cats up a bit?

~Please excuse the messed-up banner at the top. I used a whole other text generator this time and it still ended up doing that >.<~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 13th 2013, 15:59

"Oooh, I'll ride Shamu!" She mewed bravely, ignoring Torrentheart's rant about Shamu not being a fish. "How do I get on?" She asked, looking at the RiverClan deputy.

That banner is not excused D:<
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 7011
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 13th 2013, 16:09

Torrentheart suppressed a chuckle at the young cat's enthusiasm. He glanced back at Shamu, nodding toward Leopardwing so he knew that she was going to mount him. "Come with me, Leopardwing. Right over here, next to his big fin," Torrentheart instructed. Sitting down with a thud, the tom jerked his tail toward the enormous black fin jutting out of the side of the creature. "Here, put his back paw on his fin here and he'll bump you up. You aren't used to this so you need a little shove. Don't worry, I'll be right after you," he went on. "Shamu, this is Leopardwing. Could you help me help her up?"
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 13th 2013, 16:14

Leopardwing boldy walked up to Shamu, following Torry's instructions. Carefully, she balanced on the creature, seeing the black thingy coming out of him. Finally, she was balancing on the creature's back, standing next to Torrentheart. "Now what?" She mewed.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 13th 2013, 16:20

Torrentheart nodded a praise. "What do you want to do? Speak to the Shamu, don't be scared," he purred with a humorous tone. "Try to not to lean too much either. It takes a lot of time to get used to walking on his back." With a sense of relief that Leopardwing appeared to be getting it, Torrentheart bounded forward to support Leopardwing, just to balance her out for a second. He backed away quickly after.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 13th 2013, 16:21

Brightfrost wandered over to the commotion and looked 'Shamu' up and down. Fish like creatures giving tours, and somewhat-friendly dogs enthusiastically greeting cats. RiverClan really was strange. The gray-furred she-cat padded closer fearlessly, her eyes narrowing to stare up into the black-and-white creature's eyes. They were dark and round, reflecting the sun like a smooth black pebble. Does he even have feelings?

She turned her head to eye the RiverClan deputy critically. The tom seemed to be like the care-free kind, the cats who didn't seem to know the definition of 'dignity.'
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38785
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 13th 2013, 16:26

"I dunno." Leopardwing mewed uncertainly. "What can Shamu do?" She added, carefully balancing on the creature's back. Her eyes gleamed with excitement. "Woah." She said, almost losing her balance for second.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu May 13th 2013, 16:26

Shamu slid a little bit further up the bank. "I wish you made this place more whale-friendly," he complained. "And hurry everyone up, the sun's making me itch." He twitched again as Torrentheart's tail flicked past, almost brushing his eye. "WATCH IT."
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 13th 2013, 16:36

"Leopardwing," Torrentheart called out to the ThunderClan deputy, "grab hold to something." The gray figure bounced up and sat next to the large fin jutting out of the whale's back, glinting brightly in the fresh morning sun. He curled his tail around it, and tried to gesture Leopardwing to do the same. Before she did, Torrentheart caught a glimpse of the silver figure far below him, giving him the eye of disapproval. The tom recognized her instantly and called out. "Tsk tsk Brightfrost. You got your mind a little crooked if you don't remember me." He chuckled loudly, speaking kind of like a pirate promising to come back as he sailed off in the sea.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 13th 2013, 17:11

Brightfrost snorted. "As I expected to see the RiverClan deputy performing tricks on top of a... fish-like mammal," she said. Her slight emphasis on the last word, an echo of what Shamu has said earlier, was slightly mocking. The she-cat padded even closer, until she was just inches away from Shamu's side. "How can you be sure it won't eat you? I can't imagine what kind of obligation is has toward RiverClan." There wasn't anything outright hostile in her tone. Rather, her expression was something of a fierce blankness.

Last edited by Brightfrost on May 13th 2013, 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38785
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 13th 2013, 17:14

Leopardwing did the same, carefully eyeing her surroundings. The sight of the water made her curiousity spike. It was blue, and cold. The Sun glinted on her pelt, making her lighty damp-ish fur dry.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 13th 2013, 19:46

Name: Sagedapple
Brief Description: Short-furred, light brown she-cat with soft tabby markings. She has gray-tinted amber eyes and a white chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance May 13th 2013, 20:13

Name: Ivythorn
Brief Description: A small, compact cream-colored tabby with darker tabby markings lined with a soft light brown and a white chest and paws. Her eyes are a haze of blue-green.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4801
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar May 13th 2013, 20:52

Hazelstar, losing her shyness and finally realizing the fun of what she was about to do, she embraced it. Jumping past cautious Cheesestar and Brightfrost, and pushing past Torrentheart, she yowled, "Shamu, Skyclan leader coming for you!" Her hind legs tightened, propelling herself forward and onto the top of the large mammal. She hunkered down, smirking. "I like the view up here," Standing, she takes a proud stance, "It feels like Skyclan's trees, but no branches or thorns." Hazelstar had never been shy of the water, but didn't exactly prefer swimming in it. Being soaked or thrown into it was a different thing though, "Would you mind doing what you did to Torrentheart, but as high as you can?" She asked, a mischievous look entering her eyes and tone, "I mean, if you're capable of it, fish." She glanced back at Leopardwing, "Mind you. You may get thrown." She noted to the Thunderclan she-cat kindly.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7262
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar May 14th 2013, 05:11

Streamstar padded up to Brightfrost. "I can assure you that Shamu wouldn't eat any of us, and won't eat any of you, while you're here for the tour," she meowed. "Right Shamu!" she called over to him. "And if he wanted to eat us, then he would have eaten us already." Streamstar watched Torrentheart and Leopardwing on Shamu.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8564
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 15th 2013, 17:11

~Woah......~

Shimmerpaw nodded. "I guess so... me and my brothers were always happy." She choked up at the mention of Chill and Jay who she had been separated from in a freak flood when they escaped BloodClan. "Scourge never liked us," She said. After noticing the whale in the water who had not wanted to be called a fish, Shimmerpaw walked away from Radioactive and walked toward Torrentheart. Shimmerpaw was confused about a fish breathing air, but she decided to go with it. "I though you guys ATE fish, not welcomed them into your Clan?" Shimmerpaw said questioningly. She looked up at the whale and poked him. It was weird. It was like touching a slimy tree. Why would they have this smelly thing in their Clan?
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6326
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamu May 15th 2013, 18:40

"How do you know I'm not saving you all for sushi later?" Shamu asked, half-joking. He actually was getting hungry. He wriggled a little, and backed deeper into the river, drifting away from the bank. "Well, Hazelstar, if you call me fish, then maybe I am a fish, and fish don't perform tricks." He flicked his tail, sending up a spray of water that reached up as high as a tree.
Shamu
Shamu
Killer Whale (RiverClan)
Killer Whale (RiverClan)

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw May 19th 2013, 13:23

Shimmerpaw slapped the whale. 'WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!?!?! HOW ARE YOU BREATHING?!?!?!?" She kicked him and waited for the whale to notice her. She paced back and forth, hoping the whale didn't suddenly get hungry and try to eat her. She though, I'm too fluffy to die!! she calmed herself down by taking ten deep breaths, then waited for a reaction from the giant fish.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6326
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 19th 2013, 16:47

"Well gee. All of you must be deaf!" Leopardwing purred in amusement. "Didn't you hear Torrentheart's rant about him not being a fish?" She added. "Woah!" She yowled falling into the blue water. "Mmghd!" She attempted to mew underwater.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2