Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Briarpaw :3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Briarpaw :3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Briarpaw :3

+2
Caraway
Glimmermist
6 posters

Go down

Briarpaw :3 Empty Briarpaw :3

Post by Glimmermist May 11th 2013, 12:20

Name: Briarpaw

Clan: ThunderClan

Mentor: Leopardwing

Personality: A lovable she-cat that is hyper and fun-loving

Apperance: Briarpaw is an abnormally small apprentice. She has a brown pelt and blue eyes. Her whiskers are curly and short. Also a very long tail!

Family: Birchpetal; Mother Jaytalon; Father

Strength: Climbing,Tracking

Weakness: Balance

Favorite Time Of Year: New-Leaf

Favorite Fresh-Kill: Rabbit, Shrew, and Squirrel

Favorite Color: PINK

History: Briarkit was born in ThunderClan but was the only one in her litter. She really like to play with other kits and soon forgot she didn't have any siblings. Her mother had died from greencough while she was still very young. Her father was hit b a monster on the Thunderpath. She had watched a few apprentice ceremonies and always dreamed about being one. When her apprentice ceremony came she was happy, but when she found out Leopardwing would be her mentor she was excited!

More Coming Soon! Maybe Even Pictures!
Sorry If this Is hard to follow with all the color

Last edited by Briarpaw on May 14th 2013, 18:21; edited 2 times in total
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6311
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Briarpaw :3 Empty Re: Briarpaw :3

Post by Caraway May 11th 2013, 14:34

Awh she sounds like a cute little kitty Razz

There's a lot of potential to elaborate here. You should add more to her personality, like what her friends think of her, how she reacts to things, etc. In appearance, you can add details like whiskers, claws, tail length and others.

The colour you used for ThunderClan is my favourite colour, actually: pastel yellow. However, it's really hard to see and I had to highlight it, which I wouldn't be able to do on a mobile device too well. Lastly, you should experiment with different sentence starters and conjunctions in your history. For example:
Briarkit was born in ThunderClan. She was the only one in her litter, however, she made friends with the other kits and loved playing with them. From kithood, she always dreamed about being an apprentice. When she found out that Leopardwing was her mentor, she was overly excited!

Just my suggestions, you can revise them otherwise if you wish Wink I like the prefix Briarpaw and can't wait for your warrior name Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar May 12th 2013, 19:22

I feel so loved <3

Anyways, I would suggest that you don't make it sound too "eager" or overly hyper. Also, I would improvise on the description of your charrie, like what Lump of Cheese said. You may also want to add more to it, such as favourite colours and favourite fresh-kill. The history that you added was brief, but didn't describe much about your parents, or maybe the kits she would play with. Hm...I would also suggest a weaknesses and strengths section so that you don't sound like a "Perfect Warrior". Other than those, Briarpaw seems to be that charatcer that everyone loves Razz
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6878
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewdrop May 12th 2013, 22:52

Your character sheet is very Unique! Happy ( LUV DA COLORS BY DA WAY! )
Dewdrop
Dewdrop
Loner

Custom Rank : DA RUNT :3
WarriorPoints : 5044
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 12th 2013, 23:32

Leopardwing wrote:I feel so loved <3

Anyways, I would suggest that you don't make it sound too "eager" or overly hyper. Also, I would improvise on the description of your charrie, like what Lump of Cheese said. You may also want to add more to it, such as favourite colours and favourite fresh-kill. The history that you added was brief, but didn't describe much about your parents, or maybe the kits she would play with. Hm...I would also suggest a weaknesses and strengths section so that you don't sound like a "Perfect Warrior". Other than those, Briarpaw seems to be that charatcer that everyone loves Razz

Haha I feel so unloved. </3 bu or the most part I think these are some good suggestions.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight May 13th 2013, 12:47

Silverwing wrote:
Leopardwing wrote:I feel so loved <3

Haha I feel so unloved. </3 bu or the most part I think these are some good suggestions.
You ok? O.o
Anyways, I like how it is multicoloured, but the history is kinda small. xD
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8765
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 13th 2013, 13:22

Um is who okay?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight May 13th 2013, 15:30

You...You said you felt unloved...
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8765
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist May 14th 2013, 17:29

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm sorry about the brief History I was having trouble thinking. But Thanks again ~Briarpaw
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6311
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 14th 2013, 19:00

I wasn't being serious. O.o and okay briarpaw