Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missingleg of ThunderClan Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missingleg of ThunderClan Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missingleg of ThunderClan

+2
Scarlett
Missing
6 posters

Go down

Missingleg of ThunderClan Empty Missingleg of ThunderClan

Post by Missing May 4th 2013, 11:22

Cat Name: Missingleg
Favorite Warriors Characters: Tigerstar, Mapleshade, Hawkfrost, Flamepelt
Appearance: Missing is a light grey pelted cat with pale tabby stripes. His neck is whiter than the rest of his body, as well as the tips of his paws. His face is more clustered with dark grey stripes, and his ears are all dark grey. He is blue-ish eyes, that are pretty keen. Missing has slightly long fur, and a little tuft of fur at his ears. However, Missing isn't quite normal. He only has three legs, and has only had three legs since birth. His sense of smell is slightly better than average, and his eye sight is sharp. His balance is pretty good for a three legged cat, but he finds fighting difficult, as well as hunting.
Personality: Missing is very observant, and very submissive. He has been... scolded... into being in the back of the crowd, last to do things, last picked, ect. In short, he is bullied. He is somewhat fine with that. He knows that he is quite different, and more of a liability then help, but tries his hardest. He is often found working on every skill that comes easier to a normal warrior like hunting, fighting, and jumping. Since he isn't sent on as much patrols as the other warriors, he helps out a bunch around the camp. Missing tries not to let his difference slow him down, but when he does, he doesn't show it, and just keeps plowing (not literally) on.
Special Traits: His ambition, strong will, and careful calculations
Weaknesses: His three legs, balancing, hunting, fighting
Family: None
History/Origins: Rescued as a kit
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Missingleg of ThunderClan Empty Re: Missingleg of ThunderClan

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 11:28

I really like the story that goes along with the character. It isn't often that you see members making cats with these sorts of disabilities. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare May 4th 2013, 12:00

This is really good ^^ I agree with Silver. Most members want to make their cats as strong as possible or something, but it's cool (and sad) that Missing has only three legs :O But really unique Very Happy
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7089
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway May 4th 2013, 13:24

Ah he sounds like a cute and optimistic cat from the tone I read it in. I've seen a three legged cat before I think. Well, I know I saw one in a magazine and it was called Easel xD They're still fluffy and huggable.

I like his pelt description. I saw grey with an e as well Cat Smile British spelling, aw yeah.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 4th 2013, 13:48

I like this character sheet, Kes. Very Happy It's unique, and Missingleg's strengths and weaknesses balance out nicely. Most of the time people tend to make their own characters super strong/talented.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire May 4th 2013, 16:13

I like that his personality lets him cope with only three legs. Very Happy Anyway, nice detailed descriptions!
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4632
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Missing May 4th 2013, 19:27

Thank you, guys XD I worked hard on his character and the other site I'm on rejected him and made me kill him off after one topic.

I'm so excited to RP him
Missing
Missing
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content