Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunderclan Deputy Application Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunderclan Deputy Application Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderclan Deputy Application

4 posters

Go down

Solved Thunderclan Deputy Application

Post by Scarlett May 1st 2013, 22:51

Greetings. So to mark and celebrate the "rebirth" of Thunderclan if you will, I've decided that there were too many deserving members which could potentially make great deputies. Needless to say I was unable to just name one off the spot so I have decided an application would be the best way to, at the very least, determine who is interested in the position. All applications should be submitted to me via private message.

I will start by giving my requirements to apply for the position so please bare with me here. Cat Smile
  1. The applicant must have a green warning bar. (If they are making a donation to raise a one-strike rule, the donation must be accepted and the warning bar raised by the time I announce the new deputy.)
  2. All applicants must be in Thunderclan before and during your application process.
  3. All applicants must have joined on or before April 1st, 2013.

Now for the Application template and layout. Please do stick to answering the questions without veering off to much into some unrelated or insignificant subject. I'd like to keep things sweet and simple.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Join Date:[/b]
[b]Previous Clans:[/b]
[b]What are some positive traits that you will contribute to the clan?[/b]
[b]What would you contribute as Thunderclan's deputy if offered the position?[/b]
[b]Why should I choose you?[/b]

Remember, the way you choose to answer these questions could greatly impact my choice. Make sure that you answer what I have asked and sell yourself. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to rebuilding this clan with you all. Razz Cat Smile

I will set the deadline for entering applications on May 7th. I fully intend to announce my decisions for the position on Friday, May 10th. Wink

Last edited by Silverwing on May 31st 2013, 09:53; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Thunderclan Deputy Application

Post by Frost May 2nd 2013, 02:22

You're ThunderClan leader now Snowlily? O.o
Wow.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25775
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 2nd 2013, 02:55

Yeah. Well it's time for me to stop spending so much time building someone else's clan and to start on my own.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost May 2nd 2013, 08:01

What happened to ShadowClan?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25775
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 2nd 2013, 10:14

That's all a very long story that I don't think I'll go into explaining so publicly. Maybe over kik or something, at some point though.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 4th 2013, 11:20

Topic bump and for all those who applied or are planning to please be sure you meet my requirements before sending me your application. Thanks. Wave
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 6th 2013, 23:38

Alright. This is the last time I bump this topic. Guys tomorrow is the last day to submit Thunderclan deputy applications. If you're interested, please make sure you submit your applications before 12:00am Wednesday morning, Mountain Standard time.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 27th 2013, 13:20

Silverwing wrote:Yeah. Well it's time for me to stop spending so much time building someone else's clan and to start on my own.

Ok Silverwing. I'm done with you criticizing me like this on every single topic without even letting me get in my side of the story. I thought the point of being a leader was being a positive role model to everyone else on the site, not creating pointless drama. Everytime I try to stick up for myself you try to accuse me of something else, and I'm just trying to say here that I'm sick and tired of it. I have put up with you slowly overtaking all of my duties as leader so it's great that you can finally put your skills to use doing something that won't tick me off. And while I'm a bit mad that the whole of ShadowClan followed you to ThunderClan, I don't blame them, because throughout the time that you were deputy, you acted more like the leader than I was. All I want is for you to stop acting so bitter because this turned out for the best. You have a Clan, and I have a Clan, and we don't have to keep fighting for control. Even though I have tried to settle this with you privately quite a few times, it seems that you are unable to keep private matters to yourself and make me look bad while I keep my side of the matter private, like the whole thing should have been. I'm sick and tired of you, and this is my way of saying that I'm done with your derogatory comments.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4955
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 27th 2013, 14:52

That message was just spam. Please don't comment on topics over 2 weeks old! Can someone lock this?
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13711
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan May 27th 2013, 15:00

The two weeks old thing isn't actually a rule. Dragonclaw himself said so. And seeing as there still isn't a thunderclan deputy this touch should stay open.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4955
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 27th 2013, 22:01

That was not anything directed at you to offend you. It was only me announcing my decision to start building up and working on my own group. If you take offense to that then I apologize but it had nothing to do with you. And yes. Thunderclan has a deputy. I announced it exactly when I said i would.

Don't you think it is time you stopped trying to pick fights over old topics in the forums and started building your own clan? silent
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content