Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ghostfur Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ghostfur Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostfur

+6
Phoenixflare
Sparrowfire
Caraway
Frost
Scarlett
Ghostfur
10 posters

Go down

Ghostfur Empty Ghostfur

Post by Ghostfur April 22nd 2013, 23:06

Cat Name: Ghostfur
Gender and Age: Tom, 27 moons
Favorite Warriors Characters: Fireheart, Brambleclaw, Jayfeather, Yellowfang
Allegiance: The deputy of ThunderClan. Former warrior of Shadowclan.
Apprentice: Shimmerpaw
Appearance: He has pale gray, medium length fur with stripes of a darker shade of gray, and he has blue eyes.
Personality: Ghostfur is usually a little quiet until he knows someone, but makes a loyal friend. He's always been a bit on the proud side, but not overly so, and has proven to be a leader in times of need. In arguments Ghostfur will often end up with the role of trying to mediate between both sides.
Special Traits: Ghostfur excels at stalking in the snow, and fighting in snow if need be. He is also quite skilled at moving on ice, to the point that he can run and fight on even the slickest ice with confidence. He is also good at climbing and jumping, though not quite as good as SkyClan cats. He also has three lives, leftover from his short time as leader of SnowClan.
Weaknesses: His fur is so close to white that he often stands out, except in leaf-bare, and he is not as fast as most other cats. He also has a tendency to try to not be the center of attention unless it's necessary, a direct reaction to his pale gray fur. He is also still sore on the point of Hawkfire's death, but won't react to strongly unless someone is pestering him with mention of it.
Preferred Prey: Squirrel, Pheasant, Deer(from his old home in the mountains)
Hobbies: Walking through the territory, Hunting or just stalking prey(especially in leaf-bare or at night)
Family: Duskclaw(father, deceased), Streamfur(mother, deceased), Bluenose(littermate), Hawkfire(former mate, deceased)
History: Ghostfur and Bluenose were both born in ThunderClan, though their parents died shortly after they were born when a Thunderpath monster ran them both down. Many moons later, Ghostfur and several others from all the clans left in a group to live elsewhere, to found a new clan in the mountains, because they all shared a common feeling of being out of place in their clan. They also left because many in StarClan thought that the presence of these cats in the four main clans would lead to a great war, and so they provided the initial inspiration for leaving to form a new clan. (note: this is where my fanfic version of Ghostfur and the version of him for this site differ). While the initial moon that they spent in their new clan, called SnowClan, was quite prosperous and all the cats agreed that it had been the right choice to leave, the next moon was filled with problems. In their second moon, the cats of SnowClan were raided multiple times by wolf packs, after several deaths, the SnowClan cats decided to return to their old homes. In these struggles, their leader lost five of his lives, four to wolves and one other when he fell off a cliff. The leader, deputy and, medicine cat of this failed clan, who were Ghostfur, his lifelong friend and mate Hawkfire, and Bluenose respectively; however, stayed together but did not return to ThunderClan.

Instead they settled together and formed a safe haven for loners like themselves. After nearly an entire moon of being happy in their loner-clan, Ghostfur, Hawkfire, and Bluenose decided to go and see how the clans have changed. They each chose a different clan to join, and Ghostfur's choice was ShadowClan while Hawkfire went to WindClan and Bluenose joined RiverClan. He was surprised by the warm welcome he received, as ShadowClan isn't known for it's openness, and quickly integrated back into a warrior lifestyle. After about a moon; however, Ghostfur, Hawkfire, and Bluenose all got homesick and began to miss each other, and so the three of them returned to their birth clan of ThunderClan. Not long after returning to ThunderClan, Ghostfur received his first apprentice, Shimmerpaw. About half a moon after receiving his new apprentice, Ghostfur experienced a time of depression as Hawkfire was killed by a runaway monster while patrolling near the Thunderpath. It took another half a moon for Ghostfur to get past his grief for his childhood friend and mate. When ThunderClan was driven from their home, Ghostfur found new purpose as he helped direct the now nomadic clan to a new home. Eventually, he managed to guide his clan to a rainforest he had heard of and seen during his time as Ghoststar of SnowClan. Later, as ThunderClan settled, he devoted what time he could to guarding the borders  and making sure ThunderClan didn't meet a similar fate as SnowClan.

Eventually a period of relative peace swept over the clans and Ghostfur had the time to recover mentally from losing Hawkfire, and he became an integral part of Thunderclan as senior warrior despite his young age. However the end of this time of peace was marked sorely for Ghostfur when lost yet another life, this time due to drowning, leaving him with just three more lives. Additionally, during this time Thunderclan had a change in leadership after the passing of Snowstar, making the new leader of Thunderclan Roguestar. What really effected Ghostfur though was that he was named as Thunderclan's new deputy. After being leader of Snowclan Ghostfur now found himself going full circle now that he was deputy of Thunderclan, and he quickly adjusted to the position thanks to his previous experience as well as the support from his brother Bluenose. From then on Ghostfur worked hard to support Roguestar with the running of ThunderClan, even as the population gradually declined. However, after Thunderclan was reduced to just Ghostfur, Bluenose, and their leader Roguestar, he and Bluenose were called on by their old rogue camp and had to leave the forest for a time, returning a few moons later to find that the situation had not changed in their absence and reuniting with Roguestar during a gathering of what few clan cats remained in the five clans.

(Duskclaw, Streamfur, and Hawkfire are characters from a fanfic I wrote years ago, to which Snowclan also belongs. Any incidents where a member on this forum has the same name is a coincidence.)

Pics: Ghostkit
Spoiler:
Ghostpaw
Spoiler:
Ghostfur
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghostfur on January 30th 2016, 03:48; edited 41 times in total
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10934
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Ghostfur Empty Re: Ghostfur

Post by Scarlett April 22nd 2013, 23:11

I'm not sure if you noticed this or not but I'm guessing you pressed the preview button before sending the post. Anyway, your post is literally repeating itself.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 22nd 2013, 23:16

Thanks. I probably would not have noticed otherwise. Got it fixed now.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 22nd 2013, 23:23

Haha it's no problem but just a heads up, the staff on the forum have added a handy little feature that actually saves your message as you type on certain types of posts. Sometimes you'll notice a little pop up in the top left corner of your text box saying its saved the message or something along those lines. Anyway if you preview a message you get a little pop up asking if you want to do something like save or restore your last message. If you click yes, then it will literally double your message in the same post. It can be handy if your computer glitches or freezes your message is often saved but otherwise it can be quite annoying.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 22nd 2013, 23:45

Definitely good to know what it meant by that after my computer decided I should have clicked preview. Not the first time that has happened.

Anyway, what are your thoughts on my cat? I'm not entirely sure how good it is right now because he's actually from a Warriors fanfic I wrote years ago(never actually finished it, but I might fix that one of these days now that I found it). That is also why I kept the history so vague.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 22nd 2013, 23:55

Well i think that overall the layout of the sheet is good. There's a bit more to be desired when it comes to grammar an punctuation, but i have always practiced those things even through text so i might be a bit picky. I think overall that the sheet is very vague though. But honestly, most of the information for your character sheet is developed over time and through the practice of using that hard ther. You tend to get an attachment to a character over time. I actually have one of the most advanced character sheets on the site for Snowlily that i have put quite a lot of work into. You're welcome to check it out though for ideas. I have the link in my signature if you click "Snowlily's Character".
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost April 23rd 2013, 07:55

I quite like your cat ;D

We seem similar somehow. Hm.

Good job anyways!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 23rd 2013, 19:39

I like your history, though it has much potential to be elaborated. Your history isn't a synopsis of your fanfic: it's a retell, since none of us have read it yet an we need details. How did your parents die? What kind of relationships did you have within the loner Clan? Did you have fun being a loner?
Some ideas to get things going.
You can also add a lot of extra stuff in the description, like whisker length, course/smooth/fluffy fur, build, etc. For ideas on things to add depth to personality and such Lightningstorm's sheet has a large Other Info section that includes childhood fears and other super specific stuff. I hope it's easy to find because she's been inactive.
I think you should add a semicolon after every subtitle, and capitalize it like:
Personality:
Overall, it's a great start with lots of original ideas. I'd like to see more pictures as well ^-^
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire April 23rd 2013, 19:53

Nice character, Ghostfur. I like the personality and special traits. They're both really cool! Happy
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4632
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 23rd 2013, 20:48

Thanks for the compliments! Also thanks for the suggestions CheeseStar, slowly but surely this chart will get more detailed.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare April 23rd 2013, 20:48

Welcome Ghostfur! Your character sheet is very nicely laid out. I like it Very Happy And wow, Streamfur is an actual person on this site. She's the RiverClan Deputy. xD Anyways, I really hope you like this site! Razz
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7089
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 23rd 2013, 21:04

Thanks Pheonixflare! And yeah, realized that dilemma shortly after I posted this sheet xD, luckily my post-note thing cleared that up before any awkward moments could occur.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool April 24th 2013, 10:35

I like it so far. I also agree though that the name mix up made it a little bit confusing. But I would love to see more pictures when ou have a chance to put some up. Happy
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6267
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewdrop April 25th 2013, 21:12

WOW! that's an amazing character sheet and also I LOVE da name...... it sounds so mysterious Cat Smile

O YA!Happy I'm dewdrop by da way, and welcome to the forum!
Dewdrop
Dewdrop
Loner

Custom Rank : DA RUNT :3
WarriorPoints : 5044
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 26th 2013, 19:10

Nice work on your character sheet Ghostfur! ^-^ I was confused when I saw that Streamfur was your mother, too. Haha. These things usually don't happen but I guess it's not hard to accidentally come up with a name that another person uses. Anyways, your character is cool. Did you know that we had a SnowClan on WCF at one point? Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 26th 2013, 20:46

Yeah. And really? The actual name of that clan in my fanfic was Iceclan, but I changed it to Snowclan to avoid problems. Seems like all my ideas from a few years ago someone else has had.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 26th 2013, 20:55

There was a snowclan here before?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 26th 2013, 20:56

Wasn't it? Or was it FrostClan? I forgot. Oh well. Sorry if I did mess it up. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 26th 2013, 21:08

Frostclan. I was wondering where snowclan came from. That would have been at the very beginning of the site for me not to know about it.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 10th 2013, 14:06

It's been a long time since I bumped this, but there has been a LOT of edits/updates that I've made, including PICTURES(though the Ghostfur one is too small)!!!
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 10th 2013, 23:08

Nice character sheet! One question: How does he hunt deer? Very Happy
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9661
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur July 11th 2013, 09:20

They hunt in groups of five , one jumps on the deer's back and climbs to the neck while the others corral the deer and help kill it if possible. Then they just have to worry about dragging the thing back to camp XD!
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content