Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates)

5 posters

Go down

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates) Empty All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates)

Post by Rainfire April 15th 2013, 17:25

Name- Flashstrike

Gender-Male

Age- 17 moons

Description- A small tan tom with short legs. He has large muscles and small paws. He has piercing blue eyes. He has large fangs and small claws. He is a skinny/lean tom. He is also very fluffy.

Personality- Mysterious, clever, loyal, respectable, fun, and obedient
Favorite warrior cats-
Spoiler:

Don't read unless you have read at least the last series of the Warriors books. :3 Don't want to spoil anything :3

Mate- Dewdrop

Kits- Coming soon :3

Special skills-Swimming, fighting for his clan, fighting for reasons, having fun, and fighting underwater

Strength[s]- Friends, happiness, water, and fun.

Weaknesses- Hatred, fear, death, blood, dense places (forests etc.), and ambushes

Favorite prey- Carp, trout, water birds, water voles, and other types of fish

History- To be told soon, I am planning it out :3

Last edited by Flashstrike on April 15th 2013, 18:18; edited 1 time in total
Rainfire
Rainfire
Loner

Custom Rank : The one you love
WarriorPoints : 4170
Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates) Empty Re: All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates)

Post by Scarlett April 15th 2013, 18:14

Just to help you out a little here, i noticed you have some words in your sheet that are not real words.

Respective is not a word you would use as a personality description. It's a word you would usually use when talking about a sequence of something or maybe directions. I think you meant to say respectable?

Also, obeyful is not a word at all. The word you would use to say a loyal and describe a warrior who follows orders would be obedient.

Another thing, sneaking through the shadows and stealthiness is specifically a shadowclan train it the books and on the site. So you should change to something about swimming since you are not in shadowclan and a lot of people don't like when members from other clans claim to have their traits.

I would also like to add that your strength and weakness sections are very vague and it really don't make any sense. You should probably add more detail to that, but otherwise, this is a good start.

Last edited by Snowlily on April 15th 2013, 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates) Empty Re: All about Flashstrike, updated! (Seriously, big updates)

Post by Rainfire April 15th 2013, 18:16

Oh sorry Sweat I'll fix that
Rainfire
Rainfire
Loner

Custom Rank : The one you love
WarriorPoints : 4170
Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 15th 2013, 18:19

Its alright. I thought I would just let you know. A lot of members on the site can get frustrated too if members claim to have traits frm other clans without ever being in that clan. Plus it makes it awkward in the rps since we like to keep most of the big details as close to the books as possible. That includes the traits and you never see a windclan cat swimming in the rivers catching fish if you get my point.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 15th 2013, 19:03

Nice details ^-^ The info is good; your wording could be different.

Description- A small tan tom with short legs. He has large muscles and small paws. He has piercing blue eyes. He has large fangs and small claws. He is a skinny/lean tom. He is also very fluffy.
The same sentence starter is being used the whole time. Use conjunctions and various beginnings to add flow.

Ex: For a lean tan tom with short legs, he has an unusually large muscle capacity and long fangs. His eyes are a piercing blue colour. To compliment his build, he has small paws and claws as well. His fur is also very fluffy.

Special skills-Swimming, fighting for his clan, fighting for reasons, having fun, and fighting underwater

"Fighting" is used a lot here. I'd cut it to just:
Swimming, fighting on both land and water and having fun

These are just my opinions, so you don't have to use them if you don't agree with them Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 17th 2013, 23:35

Nice work on your character sheet, Flashstrike. Very Happy I think you could go and add some pictures too. Like kit, apprentice, and warrior pics. I could help you, if you want.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar April 18th 2013, 05:08

Good work so far, Flashstrike. Just to let you know, Omen of the Stars is no longer the last series of Warrior Cats. The lastest series is Dawn of the Clans. (I'm reading the first book right now).
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down