Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!)

3 posters

Go down

Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!) Empty Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!)

Post by Lilyfrost March 12th 2013, 16:52

Name: Lilyfrost
Favorite Warriors Characters: Silverstream, Bluestar, Sandstorm, Hawkfrost, Dustpelt
Appearance: Beautiful white she cat with pale cream tabby markings around her face and ears. She also has pale, cream tabby stripes on her tail. She has a sleek figure with small paws. Lilyfrost also has ice blue eyes.
Personality: Lilyfrost is very calm and sweet. She is an incredible hunter but dislikes fighting. She is an alright fighter but definitely not the best. She is very motherly and caring and dreams of having her own kits.
Special Traits: Hunting, agility, running, stealth, but mainly hunting
Weaknesses: Fighting, tree climbing, swimming
Family: Mother-Petal
Father- Scorch
Sister- Ember
History/Origins: Coming Soon!

I will definatly be adding more to this but Im still working on it. I will be adding my history soon and maybe add a brother to the family Smile Hope you like it so far
Lilyfrost
Lilyfrost
Loner

Custom Rank : Lily loves ya :)
WarriorPoints : 4106
Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!) Empty Re: Lilyfrost (My Character Sheet!)

Post by StarGazer March 12th 2013, 17:08

greetungs lilyfrost. i am Angelheart from skyclan(which is open to new members if your intrested!) and i'm happy to meet you! Smile
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7182
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 12th 2013, 17:12

Pretty developed for a first draft Very Happy I look forward to reading your history. Your description sounds pretty. You should add pictures Very Happy I think I know of one that fits your cat, though I'm on my iPod so I can't post it now.

Also, I can't name any active, single WindClan tom off the top of my head, but I can add you to the mate list if you'd like to find a mate Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down