Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG!

+2
Phoenixflare
Russetstar
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG! - Page 3 Empty Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG!

Post by Russetstar February 27th 2013, 16:35

First topic message reminder :

Instead of a human RPG, this is sorta like one. Except, your character could be able to manipulate water! Also, only so many people can be the same thing. we want variety! Here are some examples:

Telekinectic
Telepath
Shape-shifter
Basically your more like a human witha sixth sense.
RULES:
1. No argueing
2. God-modding is a no-no

3. Only two charatcters per person.
3. The most important rule:HAVE FUN!

SHEET:(also my character)
Username:Dappeleaf
Name:Naomi
Power:to manipulate fire. Is immune to it.
Magical item?: a notebook where once a persons name is written they die.
Dislikes: water, prissies, bubbly people,
Personality: tough,clever, short tempered
Desciption: a girl with scarlet red hair and navy blue eyes. She wears skinny jeans, platform boots, a plain black t-shirt, and finger-less gloves. And her favorite leather jacket sometimes.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6889
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG! - Page 3 Empty Re: Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG!

Post by Russetstar February 28th 2013, 20:43

Naomi rolled her eyes and climbedthe ladder. This girl was not normal. Maybe, she was like them. "Wow, what a cool treehouse."Naomi complimented. She stood in awe.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG! - Page 3 Empty Re: Human? No, human with a special abilty RPG!

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 1st 2013, 18:37

"Thanks!" Ace grinned. "I've been building it for like a year now. I just added a little fold-out couch a few weeks ago." Ace walked over to a small sofa and unfolded it, revealing a twin sized bed. "Sometimes, when... things... get really bad, I come out here. It helps clear my mind." Like the time last week, when she accidently found out her two partners in history were only working with her because she knew all the answers. What they didn't know about her, though, was that she got the answers from touching Mr. Robertson's test, the test he had spend 14 hours making the night before. Ace knew she shouldn't expect people to like her for who she is, but she couldn't help falling for the act of friendship yet again.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 1st 2013, 19:00

Did she just hear voices? Vissa stopped and glanced around cautiously. She couldn't risk letting anyone recognizing her and asking questions. Her mind made up, she quickly scaled the nearest tree that had low enough branches to act as footholds. The rough bark scraped her palms as Vissa settled between the crook of two tree limbs. I hope my clothing blends me in kinda... The wind lifted her hair, pushing it back from her face and twisting it. It tugged at her clothes, making her shiver. Vissa blinked several times as she resisted scratching the sudden itch that had started on her back. It persisted though, and suddenly it felt like her body was itchy.

Dammit. She recognized the symptoms. The itching, that started first. Then she started shaking as her skin darkened and... Feathered? Ew. Vissa blinked again as her vision sharpened a thousand times over, until she could see even a tiny beetle a hundred yards away. Why did it have to be now of all times? Those people could see her...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 1st 2013, 19:29

Naomi felt a surge of power. "A wildfire, close around here."she said while jumping out the treehouse. She ran towards the direction of the power source.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 1st 2013, 19:57

"Well, I really hope there isn't a wildfire near my treehouse. That would be awful if a stray ember-" Ace heard a strange bird call nearby in the forest. "Thats odd. I've never heard that kind of bird in these woods before. Kristin, I have a birdwatchers book on the shelf overthere. If you can find it, and we can find the bird outside, that would be pretty cool." Ace leaned against the window sill, trying to find the bird in the slowly darkening sky.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 1st 2013, 20:19

Vissa fluffed her feathers experimentally. They were a dark, glossy brown, the color of her hair. It was faintly dappled with a lighter olive brown, her skin color. She opened her mouth--beak, whatever-- and attempted to say a word. It came out in a musical bird cry, sweet and high. The human side of Vissa winced. It was so not a natural sound for a bird to make. Add her vivid green eyes to her appearance, and even the common person would be able to tell she wasn't a normal ol' hawk. Vissa opened her newly gained wings and flapped cautiously, testing the wind. She might be able to go further flying though... She pushed off into the air and flapped her wings hard, trying to get the hang of gliding and letting the wind carry her. After a few tries however, Vissa had to take a break and land. Glancing around, she noticed that she had accidentally flown even closer to the treehouse. "Uh oh." Translation: another odd bird call.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 2nd 2013, 10:14

Naomi walked into the fire. It didn't hurt her one bit. The flames crackled. That was when she saw a familar face. A girl. About her age with long brown braided hair. She wore a silky white dress adorned with golden accents. This was the girl who gave her her powers. And saved her life
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 2nd 2013, 19:36

"Kristin!! Look at this bird!!" Ace leaned out over the windowsill, pointing at something a few trees over. "Isn't it cool? I bet I'll never see a bird this pretty again in my whole life! It's call sounds so beautiful, all clear and musical." Ace reached over to a table by the window and grabbed a pair of binoculars. "Lets get a closer look-" Ace gasped when she saw the bird up close. The bird had startling green eyes, the color of emeralds.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 2nd 2013, 19:39

Kristin turned around and gasped. "Whoa... that's one cool bird." She took the binoculars from Ace and gazed at the bird. It had startling bright green eyes. "Look at the eyes," she murmured. "They don't seem like bird eyes at all."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7100
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 2nd 2013, 22:03

This girl saved her from a house fire when she was little. She cursed her. Naomi called it a gift. "How dare thy spend time with a waterwoman?!"she yelled. Naomi looked down. "I shall help you, but the waterwoman will bring trouble!" She ranted.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 12:09

"Maybe we should get a closer look!" Ace opened the trapdoor and slowly climbed down the rope ladder, softly landing on the pine-needle-cusioned ground. The breeze tousled her hair, blowing her braid back over her shoulder. The forest view from the ground looks so different that from up in the treehouse. Ace thought. Now, which tree was the bird in? Ace waited for Kristin to climb down. Maybe Kristin would have a better of idea of which tree it was than her.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 3rd 2013, 12:30

Kristin landed on the ground with ease. She gazed around, trying to find the bird. She tapped Ace on the shoulder and pointed at a tall tree. "Over there," she whispered quietly, so the bird wound't fly away in alarm.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 3rd 2013, 14:55

Vissa flapped nervously when she spotted two girls staring at her from the treehouse. One of them seemed super excited, pointing and speaking loud. Funny, she thought. In her bird form, she couldn't understand human speech anymore. Vissa let loose a short, anxious bird call. It came out in a staccato rhythm, a pretty chord. She was starting to panic. Did the humans know who she was? If only she could understand what they were saying! She flapped again, but stayed on the branch. Her feathers started to itch.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 3rd 2013, 15:08

Username:Sunpaw
Name:Sydneye
Power: Mind Control
Magical item?: A Purple wand with a star on top
Dislikes: Dumb people (To hard to control)
Personality: Evil Rebellious Cocky
Desciption: A medium sized girl with Bi-Colored eyes one red one black with purple hair usually wear black skinny and a red cami

Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6322
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 15:12

Ace slowly started walking towards the tree, sliding her feet gently over the pine needles like a ballerina so as to not break any sticks and alert the bird to her presence. Ace's head snapped up as she heard the bird's call again, and heard the rustling of feathers. In her excitement, Ace didn't look where she was walking and stepped on a small branch, making a loud crack. Ace stiffened, hoping that the bird wouldn't fly away.

Last edited by Icestar of ShadowClan on March 3rd 2013, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 15:13

Accpeted.

Naomi looked down. The girl threw a lendant. "Summon me when you need it my lady."she said suddenly she disapeared. So did the flames. She put on the pendant and walked back to the treehouse. Her clothes were burnt. "Ace! Let me up please!"she yelled flapping her arms wildly.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 15:15

((Dappleleaf, we aren't in the treehouse anymore. Kristin and Ace left the treehouse and are on the forest floor, trying to find Vissa the bird))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 15:24

Oh...okay!
Naomi looked around and saw nothing. She ran off in random direction trying to findmthem. She sent off a flame signaling them. After a while, she sat down in a tree and ate a few Thai Peppers.

Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 3rd 2013, 16:44

Sydneye wanted to control something... "I should go hunting for people or things to control." Sydneye whispered to herself Sydneye saw a kitten walking a round in her front yard. Sydneye smirked "Poor kitty." she laughed. The kittens eyes widened, it walked toward Sydneye "You will now be my pet!" Sydneye commanded. She let the kitten out of its trance and it walked toward her. Sydneye picked the kitten up and put it in her house "Such a cute kitty!" Sydneye said while walking into the woods. She hated having to personalities!
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 16:47

Naomi bumped into someone. It was a girl with a kitten. "Watch it!"she barked. She lit her hand on fire and punched the girl square in the face. The kitten stayedsilent. Naomi scoffed. Looked like a wannabe.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 3rd 2013, 17:39

"Owie!That hurt!" Sydneye said with a high pitched voice "You better watch it kid!" Sydneye added this time not as girly. "Who are you?" Sydneye's second personality asked "Wait why would I want to know!" Sydneye corrected herself. Sydneye moaned "Whatever I have to go!" Sydneye couldn't control herself.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 3rd 2013, 17:43

Naomi scoffed. "None of your buisness , prissy. I dont lime to waste my time with people like you."she said. She lit the whole place ln fire and disappeared. She ran off. She finally found them. "What are you guys doing?!' She asked.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist March 3rd 2013, 18:28

Sydneye changed her clothes " Ugh what to wear what to wear." Sydneye thought. She picked out a lime green cami with a plaid shirt to o over it and put on some white pants that she had plastered paint on. She grabbed her kitten "Maybe I should name you mittens!" Sydneye decided. She put mittens in her little pet carrier (looks like a purse). "I will never get friends in this town.They will think i'm either a wannabe or a bubbly character!" Sydneye said kicking up the leaves." Maybe I could control them!" Sydneye shouted.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 18:34

((Um what the heck. This RP just went south. Dappleleaf, could you please explain a little better who you found? And Sunpaw, Naomi just set everything on fire, so what the heck? Ok whatever.))
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 3rd 2013, 18:37

~ I'm getting very confused. How did Sydneye survive the fire that Naomi caused? That doesn't make sense ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next