Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Highland Tornado - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Highland Tornado - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Highland Tornado

+4
Nyx
Lilacstar
Bloodpaw
Gingerlion
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Highland Tornado - Page 2 Empty The Highland Tornado

Post by Gingerlion February 15th 2013, 15:24

First topic message reminder :

So since WindClan is awfully windy,, why not have a tornado?

To apply use this form.
Spoiler:

So we'll just make it up as we go along!

My Charrie

Name: Gingerlion
Age- 23 moons
Rank- Warrior
What happens to u- I almost get crushed XD
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

The Highland Tornado - Page 2 Empty Re: The Highland Tornado

Post by Gingerlion February 18th 2013, 12:00

"Magicwhisp said there's a real storm coming. We should make sure we have extra material-aaaaaaassss!" Suddenly the wind picked up and knocked Gingerlion to the ground. Shelter! Scanning the camp she spotted a hollow tree. Cocking her head, she scented the air. No trace of badger or fox. "Magicwhisp, bring the elders into that tree!" she yelled across the clearing.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 18th 2013, 15:50

Phoenixglare glanced at Gingerlion for a second then turned back to the storm. She fought to stay steady but the winds were too powerful. They pushed her down again and she got up spitting. "Hurry!" she called. Phoenixglare turned around. A frightened mewling came from a cave. Kits! She bounded towards the noise, avoiding falling objects. She climbed into the cave and found a queen huddled inside with three scared kits. Phoenixglare helped the queen up and beckoned with her tail. "Come on!"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7110
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 18th 2013, 16:01

"We need to get the elders too," Redstorm yowled, following Phoenixglare into the nursery. The wind was howling now, and the loose-limbed she-cat fought to stay planted on the ground. She was built for running, and her body was so light, the wind was threatening to tear her from the ground. She struggled over and grabbed a kit. "I can help carry the kits," she shouted. "I need something to weigh me down anyways."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 18th 2013, 16:07

Phoenixglare nodded. "Thanks," She mewed. "We have to hurry though. The elders don't have much time." She picked another kit up and the queen picked up the last one. She led the queen out of the cave and down the winding path. "Careful!" She shouted, her voice muffled by the kit's fur.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 18th 2013, 16:10

~Lol this RP's going pretty fast paced....~

"Take them to the tunnels!" Redstorm yowled. They'd be perfectly safe there. The lean warrior ushered the queen ahead of her as she tried to keep the flying grit from getting into her eyes. The wind was so loud now, it was screaming like a dying cat in her ears, drowning even her own heartbeat out.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 18th 2013, 16:31

~ I know! This is the time for.... you know... ~

Phoenixglare padded on, her head bent, to keep the wind out of her eyes. Lightning crackled in the sky and the twirling column of wind formed completely. "Tornado!" Phoenixglare yowled. Lightning split the air and the smell of burning smoke filled the air. She looked to her left. The tree was on fire! With one last attempt, she gave the kit to Redstorm and flung herself at the queen, who was still padding on, not noticing the tipping tree. She pushed the queen out of the way and the tree fell with a mighty crack. The tree crushed her and the black warrior's eyes closed, forever.....
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 21st 2013, 18:06

Magicwhisp screeched," Help me get our kits!" Magicwhisp yowled to his mate, Phoenixglare(do we have kits in the RP?)
Magicwhisp handed the kits to four other warriors and ran around camp scanning for any other cats that were forgotten. He pushed his face into the warriors, the apprenticed, the medicine den... the medicine cat was gathering her herbs then she streaked out of camp. Magicwhisp turned checked the nursery, then the elders, and an elder was there, snoosing," Wake up! Tornadoe!" Magicwhisp screeched, the old cat lifted his head alarmed and tumbled up to him. Magicwhisp allowed him to lean on his shoulder. Soon they reached the tunnels, but it was quiet, not wailing of kits, no muttering of elders, no warriors tlalking about what might happen, or the leader giving orders. They were in the wrong tunnel!" Oh no!" Magicwhisp wailed." It's to far away! We'll never make it!" Magicwhisp poked his head out and the tornado screamed his way, the large cloud of death was heading right for the tunnels," PHOENIXGLARE! IT IS HEADING TOWARDS US!" Magicwhisp yowled into the windy air hoping Phoenixgalre would here," Hide!" Magicwhisp stumbled down quickly as the twister dangerly got closer. Magicwhisp and the elder ran towards the lowest part. It was obvious he would die.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4641
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 21st 2013, 18:22

~ Bramble, Phoenixglare died, saving a queen and her kits from a falling tree.... ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 21st 2013, 18:28

~ Oh oops... sorry Magic dies here,~

The tornado screamed horribly and Magicwhisp thought his ears popped. Magicwhisp held the elder who crouched in a scared way. Magicwhisp closed his eyes tightly. Then a screech whirled around him. Soon the wind stopped and the hissing and screamoing of the tornado was gone. The elder crawled out from under him. The old cat wailed with grief. Magicwhisp layed, broken and wounded. "Go find the... others," Magicwhisp rasped."No! You are dieing because of me!" The elder wailed,"Medicine cat!" The elder wailed helplessly (one of the warriors come or some of the cats)
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4641
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 22nd 2013, 20:28

~ If I'm accepted, can you tell me what's going on? ~

Name- Dawnstorm
Age- 19 moons
Rank- WindClan Queen
What happens to u (during tornado) I get trapped in the nursery with my kits, but then someone saves me somehow xD
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content