Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Vampire RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Vampire RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire RP

+9
FabFur
Redstar
Auburnflare
Roguestar
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Phoenixflare
Bloodpaw
Bramblesky
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Vampire RP - Page 3 Empty Vampire RP

Post by Bramblesky February 11th 2013, 21:05

First topic message reminder :

Hey this is Bramblesky! And this is all credit to Rougeblossom and so many of my friends! They came up with the idea so I am going to post it! Please enjoy this and have fun! Join anytime.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO ACCEPT YOU!

Form:
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Description-
Personality-
Crush-
Grilfriend or Boyfriend
Other
Dragon (if you have one)

Mine-
Name-Hunter
Gender-male
Age- 18 years-old
Description- Has bloody red eyes

Vampire RP - Page 3 Hunter13
Crush-
Gf Bf- N/A
Dragon- Skyspark (Sky)
Vampire RP - Page 3 Dragon11
Swiftbreeze
Vampire RP - Page 3 Swiftb10
Bluemoon
Vampire RP - Page 3 Bluemo10
And My Siberian tiger, Nightfeather
Vampire RP - Page 3 Images10

Last edited by Bramblesky on February 14th 2013, 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4641
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Vampire RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampire RP

Post by Bramblesky February 14th 2013, 20:06

I ment To do this," Want to share?" Hunter asked. My computer sucks

Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 14th 2013, 20:06

~G-guys! We can all be more carefull, is it that big a deal?~
Cruelty pouted. "Why do you want me to meet this person, Hunter? You know I dont like people, well I like bothering you idiots, but thats different...."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4292
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 14th 2013, 20:08

Death glared at the girl," Hunter you are such a idiot, I never wanted to meet ANYNE!" Death growled and punched Hunter in the shoulder, hard, and walked over to his dragon.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 14th 2013, 20:14

Cruelty rolled her eyes. "Have any of you seen Aly? She was acting suscpicious. " she giggled disturbingly. "I wanna find out why, y'know?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 14th 2013, 20:16

Hunter sighed," I wish you were less grumpy, Death" Hunter muttered.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 14th 2013, 20:26

Cruelty rolled her eyes and repeated her question, yelling right in Hunter;s ear, "HAVE YOU SEEN ALY?!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 14th 2013, 20:27

"God I heard you the first time!" Hunter hit her," I don't know!"
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 14th 2013, 20:32

Cruelty's eyes flashed with hate, and she tried to grab his hand to break his fingers, but she missed because she was too short. "If you heard then answer me, you stupid human-lover!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 14th 2013, 20:33

Hunter boiled with anger," Stop it cruel, You should be less grumpy!" Hunter growled.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 14th 2013, 20:37

Cruelty looked up at him hatefully. "Why should I?! Besides, my alias represents my personality. Get over it!" She stomped his foot with her spike heel.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 14th 2013, 21:10

~Godmodding can be a big deal to some people. It's frustrating and irritating for someone to use your character without you saying anything. Wink~

Name- Nike
Gender- Female
Age- 16 years
Description- A tall girl with straight black hair and green eyes.
Personality- Clever and mysterious.
Crush- N/A
Grilfriend or Boyfriend- N/A
Other- None
Dragon (if you have one):
Morgra:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 14th 2013, 22:11

THIS IS TINY:
Spoiler:

--

Ace was holding in a chuckle. This was a pointless fight! Over nothing! Ace ended up laughing to death, and sighed, "This fight is pointless. Why are you still doing it? I love how stupid some people are!" Ace got off Tiny and bent over, laughing even more. She stopped and saw Death, and her eyes widened. He's pretty cute... But boyfriends suck. she thought, then smirked, "And Death, calm down. Grump."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 14th 2013, 22:42

Alysia, in her pink shirt, red skirt, and white shoes with her blue contacts in, carried a small bag of leftover chicken, pork, and bacon into her abandoned apartment and up to the attic. "Here you are, Bat," she pulled out a Styrofoam box that she had picked up from a kill earlier. She knew that she had skipped school, but she would've ended up missing over half of it anyway. She spends lots of time running around town, collecting spare things that can help occupy Bat's time while she's gone and finding food for him and her. Once she had made sure that the little black Labrador had eaten, she put him in the small dog bed that she found at the dump and fixed up so that it would be nice, soft, and would stay hidden under her bed.

Bat soon drifted to sleep and Alysia walked out of the room as quiet as possible before dashing down the stairs and running outside, leaving a note on the door saying, "Not here right now, check the park." Now where would they find me? she thought and ran towards the park where she could sit, watch the children play, and do other stuff like play or read. She sat on a bench and pulled a book from an old purse that she had found when she first lived in the building. The book was titled, Number the Stars. Opening to the first page of the first chapter, she started to read while swinging her feet back and forth and waiting on one of her friends to come by.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 14th 2013, 23:50

Kristin laughed. "Nice one, Ace," She said, still laughing. She stopped laughing and pulled out her iPod. SHe scrolled down the list of music and chose one. She put her earphones on and leaned agains Max, listening to music.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7110
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 07:17

Cruelty rolled her eyes as she walked away. She thought angrily, 'Lets go find Aly! Who knows maybe I'll find out whats going on. She walked into Aly's apartment, and heard a loud bark.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 15th 2013, 07:38

(Bat's POV)
Stretching, Bat scurried across the attic floor. Hearing footsteps on the bottom floor, he assumed it was Master Alysia. "Master!" he barked, knowing that Master Alysia couldn't understand him, but she could hear his bark. "Master Alysia, up here! You have more foods, yes? Or a new toy? Or maybe-" he stopped his barking when the door creaked open. "Master Alysia! I come!" he yipped as he ran down the stairs, almost tripping a few times. Right as he reached the bottom, he saw Cruelty. Who's that? he thought. That's not Master... Is it? "Master?" he half whimpered and half yipped, slowly creeping out from the staircase.

Alysia kept reading, awaiting for someone to walk by. Where's Cruelty? Surely she'd be looking for me... her thoughts trailed away when she realized. "Bat!" she muttered. "But surely he's safe in the attic. I locked the door... Right?" Shaking the bad feeling away, she kept reading.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 08:16

Cruelty looked up at the whimpering dog, and said calmly,"Ah! I knew there was something barking!" She walked over to him and picked him up. "Let's go find your master and ask her why she lied to us!" Cruelty said in an upbeat tone. The albino cruelly smiled when she saw the sign on the door saying that Alysia was at the park. "Well!Come on-" looking down at Bat's collar, she read his name. "-Bat! We're going to the park!" She hurried out of the apartment, and walked through the streets, ignoring all the people around her. When she arrived the park, she pasted a sweet smile on her face, and sashayed(lovely word, yes?) over to stand in front of Alysia.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 15th 2013, 09:10

Alysia looked up when she saw Cruelty. Putting down the book, she stood up.
"Well, it's about time you came looking for me-" she stopped when she saw Bat. "Bat! I knew something was wrong," she muttered, then looked at Cruelty. "You ignored the note, didn't you?"
She looked at the older vampire, anger flaring in her eyes. In case Bat wanted to get away from Cruelty, she had her arms positioned so that Bat could leap.

Bat shook in Cruelty's hands, but didn't want to attack. He was supposed to stay in the apartment building, but this person took him to Master Alysia. Finally deciding what he should do when Alysia sounded angry, he bit one of Cruelty's fingers and leaped into Master Alysia's arms. He licked her face once before turning his head to face Cruelty, growling. Master Alysia is mad with this person. I will defend my Master at all costs, he thought, threateningly barking a few times at Cruelty before growling again.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 09:16

Cruelty pouted. "Of course I didn't! He was wandering around, meanie." She clasped a hand to her heart, pretending to be hurt. "But, you shouldn't lie to me, its not nice. I knew there was something barking!" She raised an eyebrow. "Are you really intending to keep this creature? Or is he just an easy snack?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 15th 2013, 09:48

"Oh come on!" Alysia frowns. "Bat is not food, and if you have a problem with that, I have only one thing to say: Some of us have tigers or dragons, but I can't have a dog? What if he turns out to be able to fly or become a mutant dog?" She stomped her foot and sat back on the bench. I can lie to her if I want, especially if it means keeping Bat safe. No one lays a fang on him, or I attack. She patted the little black Labrador, who was still growling at Cruelty.
"Maim," a little child probably around six or seven years old walked up to her. "Maim, may I play with your puppy?"
"Sure," Alysia nodded and put down Bat. "Bat, go play with the nice boy, but when I call you, you must come." She watched as the boy ran over to his friends, Bat barely keeping up with him and the boy, another kid, and Bat started to play Frisbee.

"Now, what were we discussing?" Looking back up at Cruelty, Alysia paused before continuing, "Oh yeah, Bat..."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 09:58

Cruelty shrugged. "Its not nice to lie to me, what have I ever done?" She put an innocent look on her face and sat down next to Alysia. "Geez, lying is such a horrible thing to do..."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 15th 2013, 10:21

Alysia rolled her eyes. "You ignored my note, that's a start," she muttered and got up off of the bench. "Now, what do you want?" She glanced over at Bat to make sure that he was still okay before turning back to Cruelty. "You just want to torture me, don't you?" She narrowed her eyes and kicked the ground. Excuses... She must think I'm gullible or something, she thought, looking at the ground.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 10:26

Cruelty widened her eyes. "Now why would you think that? Me? Torture? You? I'm perfectly innocent, why would I want to torture you?" She looked up at Aly and tears formed in her eyes. "You all think I'm so meaaaannnnnn......" She put her face in her hands and began to sob.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 15th 2013, 10:50

Alysia patted Cruelty's head. "I'm just upset about Bat, don't take it too seriously," she said, knowing that Cruelty wasn't completely innocent. "Come on, let's have some fun." She would've done a cartwheel just then, but she was in a skirt. "Bat!" she called, and the black Labrador puppy came running back, the boy and his friend waving good-bye to it. Picking up the pup, she pulled a leach from the old purse and hooked it on Bat's collar. Setting the little dog down, she let him walk as far as the leash would reach while waiting on a response from Cruelty.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw February 15th 2013, 10:54

Cruelty looked up at her, sniffling. "You're mean, Alysia......" She put her headphones and stood up, muttering, "Stupid Aly, what do you mean, this is how I act..." She looked at her sadly. "Wanna play a game?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content