Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

+9
Sagedance
Heatherpool
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Caraway
Frost
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Scarlett
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Empty Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

Post by Scarlett February 8th 2013, 22:27

First topic message reminder :

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Image31
Name: Snowlily
Nicknames: Snow, Snowy, Lily
Breed: American Shorthair
Clan: Thunderclan
Past Clans: Iceclan, Shadowclan
Leader: Snowstar
Attack Power: 297,500
Mate or Crush: None
Former Mates: (In Order) Dragonclaw, Honeystar
Kits: (Fathered by Dragonclaw) Frostwing, Cedarheart, Phoenixflower, (Fathered by Honeystar) Mintkit, Trilliumkit, Petalkit, Aurorakit
Father: Nightwing
Mother: (Kittypet Name) Camille, (Warrior Name) Frostleaf
Littermates: (Biological) Petalfrost; (Adoptive) Phantom, Brightstar & Birdflight
Role Model(s): Lilystar, Blackstar
Ancestral Clans: Iceclan, Shadowclan, Thunderclan, Riverclan
Well-Known Ancestry: Lilystar, Blackstar, Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw,Tigerstar, Fireheart, Hollystar, Yellowfang, Hawkfrost, Mothwing, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze
Mentor: Shuriken- She grew up on her own for the most part until she was taken in by Shuriken and brought into Iceclan where she was trained as a warrior.
Honeystar & Birdflight- While visiting Windclan as Honeystar's mate she was mentored by both Honeystar and Birdflight to be able to run and fight like a windclan cat, though she still isn't as gracefully agile as the traditional Windclan cat.
Apprentices: (Current) Bloodpaw, (Former) Shrewfang
Favorite Fresh-kill: Gorse, Rabbit, Hawk, Thrush, Frog
  • Those who are loyal to their clan and help it to thrive
  • Those who's posts forward story plots
  • Loves kits and apprentices
  • Training with clanmates
  • Loves visiting friends in other clans
  • Fullfilling her duties as deputy and a Shadowclan cat
Dislikes:
  • Over-opinionated Warriors
  • Clan hoppers
  • Warriors who disrespect leaders, deputies and medicine cats
  • Cats who claim no obvious weaknesses ("Perfect Warriors")
  • Those who claim to have special traits from other clans and are "better" at using them than the clan that specializes in it
  • Those who "mind-read" in RPGs
Clan Responsibilities:
  • Organize all hunting patrols
  • Organize all border patrols
  • Help to prepare strategies of attack for fights and battles
  • Take temporary charge of the clan when the leader is sick or injured
  • Becomes leader if the current leader passes
  • All normal warrior duties including but not limited to; hunting, patrolling, training and fighting for Shadowclan
Hobbies: Snowlily loves to go for walks on her own to clear her mind. She is also very fond of practicing her training to vent some of her emotions and make herself useful to her clan. She loves visiting friends in other clans when she is allowed and is sometimes known for prolonging her visits. She loves to compete with friends in training as well.
Skills: As a shadowclan cat, she has the natural ability to stalk in absolute silence while in the shadows of the nght. Snowlily is a very skilled tracker. Because she spent so much time visiting different clans in the past, it is rare that so comes across the scent of a cat that she does not recognize. She is light on her feet. She was trained in Iceclan to be a formidable fighting opponent and after a few moons visiting Windclan she was also taught how to increase her own speed though she still isn't naturally as quick. Being quick witted, she is a talented battle strategist and has no difficulty when it comes to improvising a plan.
Weaknesses: Sometimes, despite her efforts she can get annoyed easily by certain cats and lash out at them. Snowlily is also very blunt and unafraid to say what she thinks about something. More often than not, this can cause fights when she isn't afraid to say what she thinks someone else needs to hear. She is also very stubborn and fiercly loyal to the point of putting herself in danger, though she would never intentionally put her clanmates lives in jeopardy. She has a low tolerance for wandering loners (clan hoppers on the site). She very openly believes that no one belongs to any one clan until they are 100% loyal and dedicated to it.
Fears: After her mother's death when she was young, she developed a strong fear of fire and a fear of not being able to help save those she cares about. That's a huge part of what motivates her to continue regular training even as a warrior. She's determined in leading her clan towards success and does secretly worry if she is able to become the leader she wants to be.
Appearance: (Modern)- Snowlily is an average size, short haired she-cat. Her pelt is a mottled chocolate color resulting in large chocolate spots that are outlined in a soft cream color. This pattern continues down her back and the majority of her flank, while the remainder of her legs, underbelly, chest and muzzle are white. Her ears are white ticked and she has no tabby markings. Her eyes are a deep blue with a large portion or green intertwining itself within, causing them to come out as a pretty teal color. She has a soft pink nose and long whiskers; as we'll as small paws and a long tail in proportion to her body. Her claws are razor sharp but the sharks teeth were abandoned when she decided to leave Iceclan.
(Traditional)- Pure white, short haired she-cat with deep blue eyes and a soft pink nose. She is smaller than average and very agile. She has long white whiskers and a long tail. Her small size is compensated by her agility and ability to think on the run. Her small paws contain very sharp claws able to cut through most things quite easily. She is very light on her feet which makes padding over the snow no problem for her. Her instincts are rarely wrong and her ability to camouflage herself in the mountains of Iceclan is nearly flawless. She has a very soft and musical voice and usually has a gentle demeanor unless she feels threatened by something in which case she becomes very protective of her kits, clan mates and friends.
Traditional Appearance Pictures:
Snowkit:
Snowpaw:
Snowlily:
Personality: She is a highly rational warrior with a relatively calm demeanor or personality. Snowlily is sometimes very competitive, but she knows when to draw the line. She is incredibly understanding and compassionate with her clan mates, and those who are close to her. She is naturally very humble with a fierce loyalty to whatever she considers her own or to her friends.
History: Snowlily was born to a Kittypet mother, named Camille who had been abandoned in an old twoleg home. When Petalfrost and Snowlily were kits their father would always stop by and to see them. Snowlily had always loved to hear the stories he would tell them about his life in the clans and her and Petal always made up games where they would be at war with another clan who was trying to invade their home. Since the house they occupied was abandoned by their father, Nightwing, had taught both of them to hunt at an early age.

Nightwing had agreed to take Petalfrost to the Clans while Snowlily was to travel with her mother Camille and meet them in her fathers clan so he had time to explain the situation his family was facing to his leader. Once it had been decided Nightwing and Petalfrost left for the clans. Before Nightwings return, the old two leg home had caught fire. After searching for Snowlily far too long in that house, Camille found her hiding under some old twoleg furniture. Her mother ushered her out of the house and by the time they had left her mother was having trouble breathing and catching her breath. They stopped to rest in the nearby bushes as they watched their home burn and hours later, her mother was dead.

Not knowing where to go, Snowlily began wandering the territories looking for her father and sister. She no longer talked to anyone or liked to play games about her life in the clans. After several moons of traveling she had grown ill with a sickness she was not familiar with. She had already traveled deep into the mountains and was stopped by a large titanium colored cat. After seeing her state her offered her a home with them in exchange for her loyalty to Iceclan. Snowlily had already given up hope that Nightwing and Petalfrost would find her, so she agreed. She was brought back to full health and trained as a warrior in Iceclan and after passing their tests and expectations, she was given the sharks teeth, to wear as claw enhancers.

Some time after joining Iceclan, Snowlily came across a Dark brown tabby tom, who at first seemed rather mysterious. As time passed, she learned his name was Dragonclaw and he had come from an ancient clan, which as far as they could figure had long disappeared from the territories. Despite their better judgement, they soon became mates and Snowlily began expecting kits which she kept a secret from the rest of her clan at the time, not wanting her loyalty to be questioned in the future.

After a couple of moons in Iceclan, Snowlily was out patrolling the mountainside where she found Phantom, formerly known as Iceclaw, in the snow freezing. Snowlily brought her into the fortress and brought her the food and medicines she needed to survive the winter on the mountaintops. once Phantom was healthy again, Shuriken allowed her to stay and later her mate at the time, Fang was also invited in. Phantom and Snowlily had become very close, always training or hunting together and often staying close together as much as they could.

Snowlily's secret about expecting kits and who the father was quickly became known to all of the clans. She later gave birth to 3 kits she named Cedarkit, Frostkit and Phoenixkit. It was about 4 moons after the kits birth when Snowlily and Phantom set out to visit the newly formed Tribe of Falling Darkness. Phoenixkit had decided after a few days to follow her mother to the tribe and was soon after, followed by Cedarkit and Frostkit. At first, she was furious that the kits would risk their lives such a long journey, but eventually she cooled off and they all set off back to Iceclan.

It wasn't long after they returned to Iceclan, that Snowlily set off with her kits who had by then become apprentices, to Windclan's territory. Though expecting it to be a short visit, Snowlily soon found herself prolonging her stay by long periods of time and her first litter of kits were given mentors in Windclan. Snowlily was personally trained by Birdflight and Honeystar to fight like a Windclan warrior during her stay.

Eventually Honeystar asked Snowlily to be his mate, long after Lotus-flower's disappearance and since Dragonclaw had long since left, she accepted Honeystar as her new mate. She once again extended her stay, and gave birth to her second litter of four kits. Her adopted sister Phantom paid her and the new kits a visit and gave her congratulations. Snowlily had been asked to stay in Windclan with the kits and Honeystar but she didn't find it suitable to her needs. As the days passed she found herself more and more homesick, missing the chilling winds and the security of Iceclan's fortress.

Not long after, she made her leave for Iceclan once again, but upon her arrival, she found the territory long since abandoned.
Snowlily's Family:
Snowlily's Family Information:
Site Relationships:
Relationship Chart Key:
Site Relationship Chart:
Other Information about Snowlily:
Snowlily's Other Information:
Role Play Sample:
Favorite Shadowclan Quotes:
Favorite Warriors from the Books:
FanArt and fanfics featuring Snowlily:
Credit Corner: *Credit to Windystorm for the Relationship chart idea. Wink
*Credit to Brightstar as well. I went back and forth between my old template and your's to rearrange to the order and keep things as organized as possible. Smile
*Credit to Lightningstorm for the "Other Info" idea.
*Also credit to Birdflight for the Update Spoiler below. Wave
updates:
Thanks to those of you that helped motivate me to actually update too of course.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on July 16th 2013, 22:10; edited 55 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

Post by Scarlett February 28th 2013, 13:11

Well it does look like it is time to raise it. Maybe I'll just go to 8 next? I'll post the part of the history relavent to your character sheet on yours.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowlily (Many new updates!!!)

Post by Scarlett March 1st 2013, 13:13

The history is finally almost complete. I'm sure many of you will find it a bit insightful for my character and others might have a bit of déjà vu. Wink enjoy. Hopefully it will be done by today but we will see how I feel after work.

Thanks for reading and please leave your feedback for me or request to be added to the relationship chart if you would like. As usual I'm always looking for things to add to this. I am planning one last secret project so keep an eye out. Wave Cat Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 12:57

You need to update your mate! XD But I love how detailed your character sheet is!! It's really great to know Snowlily's background, and will be really helpful in all the RPs. Easily one of the best character sheets I've ever seen!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4813
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 4th 2013, 12:08

Haha thanks. I think I'm actually going to add talonheart as featherstep's mate once I swap to her. Lol though I have also been thinking about retiring Snowlily, and possibly just crippling her rather than just killing her off. We'll see how that goes. I'm hoping to finish the history piece tonight.

I actually went through and decided to add in Snowlily's traditional appearance and pictures to the sheet since I did change rather drastically at one point. Enjoy. Wave
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 4th 2013, 17:49

Wow, you have three mates now xD. Well, I'm glad for you that you got a mate again! Razz And again, I have to admit that this is one of the best character sheets I've ever seen. Oh, and thanks for letting me borrow some ove your ideas! Very Happy
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 4th 2013, 18:07

you mated with dragonclaw?!?!?!?!?!!? OMG OMG i thought he never mated
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7169
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 4th 2013, 18:19

@Phoenixflare: No problem. I still have some of my other ideas to add in.

@Angel heart: Yeah. That was quite a long time ago now though.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 4th 2013, 19:06

I love your character sheet Snowlily! I was wondering if you could add me to your relationships chart?
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 4th 2013, 20:52

Thanks Streamy and of course I'll add you. Smile

Now that I have finally made my goal of 8 likes I'm going to try for 10. Smile

Please do leave a message if you have any feed back for me or suggestions for what to add. I have put quite a lot of work into this so far and I love voting up positive comments or ideas. Also, let me know if you want to be added to my relationship chart.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 5th 2013, 05:59

A little bit of wrong phrasing structure but I think there's no need to change it.

An error I spotted.
Not long after joining Iceclan, Snowlily came across a Dark brown tabby tom, who at first seemed rather mysterious. As time passed, she learned his name was Dragonclaw and he had come from an ancient cla,

Reading all of your history brings back lots of memories Snow! >.<

Good job!!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 10:03

Lol thanks. I fixed it. It is harder to see the typing errors when you are the one who typed it. x.x
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 19th 2013, 01:33

So i have done some updating on my character sheet. (Duh!) everything so far is up to date. Recent changes have been made to my Attack Power, Mate, and relationship chart and there are still a few updates to come. Please let me know (as usual) if you have any suggestions or what you think. Wave
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 9th 2013, 20:33

Alright, I have put some more work into this *surprise surprise*. I added the section about her fears and also the "other information" piece. I also updated the credit corner and the Updates spoiler (obviously).

Now i am a bit stuck on how to continue my history. If anyone has ideas for me please let me know either here or through pm. That would be a big help. Thanks. Also for those of you who recently did artwork of my character could you please post them here? Lately i have not been able to upload pictures onto the site which is rather annoying since i have some artwork to add.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2013, 21:22

I like your character sheet, Snowlily! (: I just noticed a little thing at the bottom in your "Credit Corner." Birdflight's name should be changed to Birdstar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw April 16th 2013, 18:45

Here's the picture I drew Snowlily:

Snowlily (Many new updates!!!) - Page 2 563130_485829394803456_27868184_n
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6192
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafshine August 20th 2013, 20:13

Nice history, Snowlily! Clap Sushi 1 Sushi 2 Hungry 2 
Leafshine
Leafshine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4551
Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2