Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 11 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433517
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Hazelstar January 27th 2013, 21:23

Mingra makes eye contact with Nkri, and trots over, "Would you have anything for a headache?" She asks softly, taking a moment to rub her head annoyingly on the ground in an attempt to get rid of the throbing.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7146
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 21:25

Hypnos perked his ears at the scent of a young doe. Amber eyes glowing in the darkening forest, e large brute slunk after the mouth watering scent. Creeping up behind it as it fed on grass and weeds, the gray wolf bared his teeth in a silent snarl and narrowed his eyes on his target. Hypnos purposely stepped on a twig then and grunted happily as the doe tensed and sprang from its spot. Launching from where he prowled, the massive male sprinted after his prey and launched himself onto its back. Weihng it down with his superior mass, Hypnos quickly sank his canines into its throat and dragged the dead deer under a nearby tree. Scenting the she-wolf from earlier, he hauled the heavy catch toward her and let out a soft yip. "Food's here. Eat up." He then sat and waited for her to eat before he would even look at the delicious feast.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13716
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 22:44

Nati peeked out over her fluffy light brown tail. "Are you following me?" She asked. She was confused by Hypnos. One moment she was alone and the next he had found her yet again. And this time with an offering.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 22:54

Hypnos snorted a laugh. "No. We just seem to be meeting up a whole lot lately I suppose. Eat before I take it all for myself." He then resumed sitting, watching her carefully to see of she would listen.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 23:01

"No thanks. I'm not staying, just stopping for a rest." Nati rested her head back on her paws and closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep or even relax her muscles in the cold. She tried curling up closer to the tree base to shelter from the wind that buffeted her pelt. It sheltered only a small bit of her body, though that was enough to satisfy her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 27th 2013, 23:09

Hypnos watched the she-wolf a moment and slowly nodded. "You cold?" He barked before tearing a chunk from the slowly cooling meat. His amber eyes never left Nati as he chewed thoroughly and observed her movements. They seemed to show that she was cold or discomforted. Hypnos wasn't quite sure how to fix that. However, when full, he cautiously padded to her side and lay so that he blocked at least most of the frigid wind from hitting her.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 27th 2013, 23:16

Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 28th 2013, 19:14

Casper led Katie up the hill and clambered down the rocky hill towards the waterfall. The other cat who he found with her made him uneasy. Katie was speaking to him and he followed Casper through the waterfall into the main cave. "Nati!" Casper called the young female wolf over," I found them and they are not injured. But there is a strange wolf that would like to join the group," Casper growled in unease.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4637
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 28th 2013, 21:00

~Thought I sent Solleks with you not Kaite? I was going to put her back in training. And I was trying to get Solleks into the RP~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet January 28th 2013, 21:09

Mingra wrote:Mingra makes eye contact with Nkri, and trots over, "Would you have anything for a headache?" She asks softly, taking a moment to rub her head annoyingly on the ground in an attempt to get rid of the throbing.

"Well, yes I would." Nkri said as he prepared some herbs for Mingra. "Come back if you need any more. Oh, and while you're here, do you know if anyone else has an injury or anything?" Nkri wondered.

Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6669
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 21:54

Paladin showed his large gash to medicine wolf. "It's that bear," he growled. He licked it for a moment before the harsh wind blew away the drops of the leader's brave blood.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4426
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 28th 2013, 22:04

Mara padded up to Paladin quietly. Her head and tail were held high despite her exhaustion, demonstrating her still ever growing strength as the packs alpha female. "How are you feeling?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 22:09

Paladin glanced behind him, lighting up at the face of his mate. "Mara!"
he said brightly, licked her behind the ear comfortingly. "I'm fine.
How are you, love?" he whimpered quietly, looking at the beautiful wolf.
His paws felt very tingly, although the reason why he didn't
understand.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 28th 2013, 22:20

Mara rubbed her muzzle on his shoulder affectionately then shook off her pelt, which was followed by a sneeze. Her bright red pelt and light brown/red eyes glimmered in the daylight and though the wind was chilling she hardly noticed as it raked over her. Shall we go for a walk later?" She asked Paladin.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 28th 2013, 22:24

Snowlily wrote:Mara rubbed her muzzle on his shoulder affectionately then shook off her pelt, which was followed by a sneeze. Her bright red pelt and light brown/red eyes glimmered in the daylight and though the wind was chilling she hardly noticed as it raked over her. Shall we go for a walk later?" She asked Paladin.

If wolves could purr, Paladin would've of. His pain faded as he thought of a peaceful walk with his mate. "Of course. I have to finish up this, though, then I will come get you and we could go," he replied, accepting her caress (can wolves caress? O.o).
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet January 29th 2013, 14:44

"Well, I do think I have something for that, so let me check for a moment," Nkri said as he walked into his herb store. "Okay, I have them!" he said, and then chewed them into a poultice to apply to the wound. "Okay... and there you go! Come back if it gets any worse or if you need any more, Mmkay?"
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6669
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 29th 2013, 19:11

Nati woke after a long sleep. Her eyes were still heavy as she rose and get a yawn mixed with a sort of whine. He treat he'd her back and legs before shaking off her pelt.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 11:11

Blaze shook off snow accumulating on her paws and made a decision. She wasn't helping the pack by sitting around camp all day, waiting for someone to take her out hunting. She would hunt by herself, just like in the old times when she was living alone. Blaze slippped out of the camp, feeling the breeze through her fur. She paused for a minute to enjoy the sunlight warming up her fur. She ran through the woods, feeling her muscles warm and loosen up. She slowed down and stopped in a clearing. Something cracked over to her left. Maybe a rabbit? She crouched down, ready to pounce.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4831
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 11:23

Ajax saw a small red pelt merger with the underbrush as it headed out of the camp. He padded after it keeping himself at a distance but wanting to keep an eye on the wolf in case trouble came along. Ajax stayed concealed behind a thick bush as he watched Blaze through the leaves.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 11:31

Blaze saw the rabbit through the thin weeds around the base of an oak tree. She breathed in, then out, bunched her muscles, and sprung. She landed squarely on the rabbit's shoulders, breaking the rabbit's neck with one bite. It was a scrawny rabbit, not much, but better than nothing. Maybe she would bring it to the pups when she got back. But since one scrawny rabbit would not excuse her absense from camp, she buried the rabbit under a layer of snow, dirt and grass, and continued on through the clearing to the other side of the woods.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 11:34

Ajax padded after Blaze once again, wondering where she was off to this time. He followed the small red wolf more quickly and closely now. He wasn't concerned with being seen as he padded only a few feet behind her in plain site though he continued to say nothing to her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 11:40

Blaze turned and the scent of another wolf reached her nose. She jumped, and spun towards the direction of the scent.
"Ajax!" She gasped. "I didn't mean to! I was only trying to feed the pack! I felt so useless sitting around in camp and I just had to get out! Don't punish me...." Blaze ducked her head, waiting for her punishment.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 11:47

Ajax let out a small huff, which came out sounding like something between a sigh and laughing. "Calm down. Punishing others isn't my job. That's for the alphas later. But it looks like you could use a work out." He looked around the area closely for any signs of something they wouldn't want to run into. "We'll this area looks clear. How about some training?"
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 3rd 2013, 12:11

Blaze breathed a small sigh of relief. "Sure! Training sounds great! I caught a rabbit back a few fox-lengths, so we just have to remember to pick that up on our way back to camp."
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 12:20

Ajax nodded. "We'll then where would you likes to start with your training?" He asked. Ally. He had to admit he made a much better fighter than he did a hunter but that doesn't mean he was terrible at hunting either.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next