Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Clans - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Lost Clans - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Clans

+2
Phoenixflare
Ren
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost Clans - Page 2 Empty The Lost Clans

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 18:07

First topic message reminder :

The New Clans wrote:
Many moons ago, there lived four forest clans; WindClan, ThunderClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan. Tragedy struck, and a bomb struck the area, killing them off. No trace of the clans remained; even StarClan itself was too horrified and without any cat remembering who they are, they vanished like everything else. The twolegs remained, but are somehow now oblivious to the forest. However, a few cats remained. They came to a compromise. Now that the clans were broken, they would start a new clan. They would use all the remaining territory in the area to rebuild a clan; a bigger, stronger clan. The community grew into a biggest and most achieved clan of all. They named it ThunderClan again, because most cats were from ThunderClan origins. They lived by the warrior code, and by clan ways. The clan did not struggle nor fail. The clan's main skill was jumping and climbing, but did well with all abilities.The clan's features were short fur, a thick undercoat, and deadly claws. They hunted everywhere in the forest. They were welcoming and fierce at the same time. As more and more cats joined, more and more cats turned. Finally, a warrior named Blazefalcon was done. He rebelled against ThunderClan, and made his new clan. Half of ThunderClan's cats joined. He named it DarkClan, and took over the former WindClan and RiverClan territories. His clan grew as well, and DarkClan was known for it's sneaking and stealth attacks. They were also known for their swimming and running. DarkClan and ThunderClan were rivals. A few cats from each clan began to rebel as well and made their groups. Soon, there was SunClan, of the moors, who learned how to run, and MoonClan, who learned how to swim and took over RiverClan's former territory. New places were made, like the Tunnel and Water Rocks. There also became 2 tribes; The Tribe of Flashing Shadows, and The Tribe of Rushing Flames. They resided on the mountains and some twoleg places. No spirtual clan like StarClan was reformed, but most cats continued the ways of StarClan. They all followed the warrior code and StarClan. The clans were reformed, but they were also more fierce. Some clans had different rules; such as DarkClan, who's clan code was to ONLY hunt at night. They all fought for territory; they all grew. But now, the twolegs are becoming for powerful by the second. They now have flying monsters that fly low over the territories and scary monsters that are derooting the trees. The clans have survived, but for how long?

Everyone may join. There is ThunderClan, SunClan, DarkClan, and MoonClan to choose from. No one may join the tribe. Remember, the clan is still the same way, only no StarClan. It maybe possible to be told stories of StarClan and the four clans, also. Also, please note that every section of the form must be done in full or you will not be accepted. The 'Other' section is the ONLY exception.

Code:

Name:
Clan:
Description:
Personality:
Fightning Techniques:
Other:

My Characters:
ALLEGIANCES:

Last edited by DawnStorm on January 16th 2013, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

The Lost Clans - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Clans

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 20:14

Sparkwave stood up. "No, you don't, but what she says is true!" She mewed. "I believe there's something going on but you won't tell us!"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7104
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 16th 2013, 20:28

Moonstar flashed a scary icy glance at Sparkwave, "QUESTION ME AGAIN. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I DARE YOU." Moonstar snarled. Her eyes were wide with anger and fury, probably scaring every cat there.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 20:32

Sparkwave held Moonstar's glare. "Try me," She mocked.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 16th 2013, 20:44

Shadespirit leaped to her paws, joining her leader. "Oh we have a problem all right," she snarled. "A problem with idiotic ThunderClan beetle-brains sticking their noses in a nest of hornets. It'll end up with those ThunderClan kittypet friends getting stung." Her eyes glittered as she stared challengingly at Sparkwave. She wasn't sure how things had escalated so quickly, but she wouldn't let Moonstar stand by herself.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 20:51

Searstar stepped above all. "ENOUGH!" he growled and the whole forest fell in a silent trance. He was sure not even Moonstar defy him. He glanced at his deputy to tell her to hush for the moment. "Everyone," he shot his eyes to the DarkClan leader, "here has a problem. Moonstar, you will STOP. This is a friendly, peacful meeting and you will NOT defy our policies. No, I am not the leader of all the Clans, but without ThunderClan NONE of you would be here, standing in this area!" He stamped his foot and most cats still remained silent. "So, therefore, I guide most of the Peace Gatherings." He was not scared of any cats here. He was a old leader and was wise and patient. He glanced at the others. "MoonStar, next time you threaten you will be run out of the forest. I'm sure almost all the clans would agree with that," he purred to the cat. A few cats laughed and shouted in agreement, but not most. Most were not brave enough. "Now, to carry on. ThunderClan's prey has been plentiful, even for leafbare. I will speak for DarkClan, since MoonStar will not cooperate. I am told by my ancestors that DarkClan's prey has been slightly disappearing and some of the cats are sick," he carried on, glancing at MoonStar with a smirk. He then turned his look cold and gave her an expression that said, "you dare say anything I will drive you away right now".
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 16th 2013, 20:56

~DS, you can't godmod cats like that. :/ You should allow Rosethorn to decide what happens in her Clan because her character is the leader of it. And to say most cats 'agreed but were not brave enough,' that's godmodding too. Maybe other people wanted their characters to disagree. You're basically forcing Moonstar to do whatever you want.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 20:58

(Oh sorry Sweat I'll edit it later, I can't edit it now :3)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 16th 2013, 21:08

~It's alright. Sorry if I sounded too harsh or demanding. Razz It just annoys me sometimes.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 21:32

Sparkwave glared at Moonstar and Shadespirit before sitting down.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 16th 2013, 21:54

Shadespirit glared back at the ThunderClan deputy. The gathering of the Peace Night had barely started, and already two Clans were at each others' throats. If looks could kill... She sat down as well, but kept a healthy distance between her and Shockwave. As annoying ss ThuderClan was, Shadespirot wasn't about to risk a war. Her apprentice, Ghostpaw, was only two moons into his training. Even though he was already a natural at battle training, there was still a lot for him to learn.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 22:09

Name: Firepaw
Clan: Thunderclan
Description: Flame-colored tom with green eyes
Personality: friendly, lolay, sometimes sly, smart
Fightning Techniques: Good at sneaking and running
Other: Sparkwave's apprentice

Name: Hawkflight
Clan: Thunderclan
Description: Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Personality: Kind, loyal, self-centered, clever, fierce in battle
Fightning Techniques: Stealth, speed, climbing
Other: N/A
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 16th 2013, 23:01

DawnStorm wrote:Searstar stepped above all. "ENOUGH!" he growled and the whole forest fell in a silent trance. He was sure not even Moonstar defy him. He glanced at his deputy to tell her to hush for the moment. "Everyone," he shot his eyes to the DarkClan leader, "here has a problem. Moonstar, you will STOP. This is a friendly, peacful meeting and you will NOT defy our policies. No, I am not the leader of all the Clans, but without ThunderClan NONE of you would be here, standing in this area!" He stamped his foot and most cats still remained silent. "So, therefore, I guide most of the Peace Gatherings." He was not scared of any cats here. He was a old leader and was wise and patient. He glanced at the others. "MoonStar, next time you threaten you will be run out of the forest. I'm sure almost all the clans would agree with that," he purred to the cat. A few cats laughed and shouted in agreement, but not most. Most were not brave enough. "Now, to carry on. ThunderClan's prey has been plentiful, even for leafbare. I will speak for DarkClan, since MoonStar will not cooperate. I am told by my ancestors that DarkClan's prey has been slightly disappearing and some of the cats are sick," he carried on, glancing at MoonStar with a smirk. He then turned his look cold and gave her an expression that said, "you dare say anything I will drive you away right now".
"You won't run me out of the forest. You know you won't. You're saying I started this?! YOU did. You started this conversation and you're accusing my clan of nothing! And I will do anything to defend my clan. Even destroy Peace. Now, shut up and don't say anything about my clan AGAIN." Moonstar hissed, "That's all I have to say. And sick? Ha. Who told you that? 'Starclan'?"

~BTW to you new people that don't know who Moonsplash(Moonstar) is, she's my EVIL warrior cats character. Read her story: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 17th 2013, 05:19

~ Well Brightstar, you have a lot of beautiful pictures too! Maybe you could PM to me some and I'll PM you some too ^^ Both Ghostpaw and Spookpaw are in camp ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 09:14

Sparkwave stared daggers at Moonstar. "Don't you dare mock Searstar," she growled.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 17th 2013, 16:09

~Lol sure Phanny. :3~

"Then how about you take your own advice first and tell Searstar not to mock the other leaders," Shadespirit growled, her tail tip twitching. Her icy gaze flicked up to the rocks and she noticed Lightningstar for the first time. The SunClan leader must've arrived in the middle of all the drama.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 17th 2013, 16:11

"Why? Because he's the main leader of all of the clans? We have equal power." Moonstar meowed, starting to turn to her happy side again, "There is no one higher than us leaders because of Starclan being scared away moons ago. Now, please don't be rude. Sorry I lashed out like that. You just offended me. Now, don't talk to my clan like that again. Please."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 17:21

Sparkwave relaxed a little. Moonstar was returning to her good side. She sat down as the gathering went on.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content