Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Clan Forum Organization? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Clan Forum Organization? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Forum Organization?

+2
Dragonclaw
Ren
6 posters

Go down

Clan Forum Organization? Empty Clan Forum Organization?

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 19:24

This may sound a bit unnecessary, but I guess it can give some ideas to people. I was thinking that, to organize the clan forums and such, there should be different sections of each part of the clan forum. Like, all Roleplays can be in there own little box or something at the top of the first page and then announcements of the leaders, ceremonies, and all-of-the-clan activities can be in another boxed-up area on the forum. And when they box the stuff, they can put the most recent topics up front and oldest topics at the bottom. Just an idea Smile This one may not be encouraged but I like being organized and know some other people the same way, so I figured I may as well try. Very Happy
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4407
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Clan Forum Organization? Empty Re: Clan Forum Organization?

Post by Dragonclaw January 5th 2013, 19:39

DawnStorm wrote:This may sound a bit unnecessary, but I guess it can give some ideas to people. I was thinking that, to organize the clan forums and such, there should be different sections of each part of the clan forum. Like, all Roleplays can be in there own little box or something at the top of the first page and then announcements of the leaders, ceremonies, and all-of-the-clan activities can be in another boxed-up area on the forum. And when they box the stuff, they can put the most recent topics up front and oldest topics at the bottom. Just an idea Smile This one may not be encouraged but I like being organized and know some other people the same way, so I figured I may as well try. Very Happy

I like it. Clan members should already be able to create different types of threads, however. For example, members are allowed to create Announcement threads and Information threads already in their own Clan forums.
Clan leaders can also choose to purchase additional subforums inside their Clan forums via the WarriorPoints Shop!

Hope that answers some of your questions Smile
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8887
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 5th 2013, 19:46

I think the current WCF layout is already pretty organized. There hasn't been any complaints about it before. We had this layout for quite long (I think it was like this from the beginning), so I see no need to actually change it :3
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25632
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 5th 2013, 19:48

That'd be so cool! Very Happy
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14205
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 19:53

Thank you, Dragonclaw and everyone else. I do see what you mean, but I was aiming for what members need to see and what is old and doesn't need to be seen. Say...... Honeystar from WindClan made some important announcement. Then later, the announcement got lost in the other RPs and is only seen by like 2 people. Smile I really don't mind if you decline it, I was just giving a suggestion.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 5th 2013, 19:54

I think this is an awesome idea! I think it would give it such a cleaner look and I'm one of those people who is big on organization so I would love to get organized ^.^
Also it will help so that if there is a ceremony or an important announcement it would be in its own sub forum thingy and people wont accidentally skip over it. Great idea! Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7816
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 20:01

Thank you Birdie :3 I guess aucually it would be easier to put announcements at the top and active RPs at the bottom. I think that would sound reasonable Clan Forum Organization? 1682368401
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 5th 2013, 21:51

But isn't it already in the WP shop?

Subforum for Clan Forum (Can Be Done By Clan Leaders Only!)
7500WP
All Clan Leaders are given a free Clan forum. You can add more forums inside your Clan forum!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9409
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down